5'7"

>>WEIGHT

101 lbs

>>DOB

March 18th

>>SEXUALITY

Heterosexual

PERSONALITY

This will be a placeholder until I decide to do a personality if I have a bunch of free time...

BIOGRAPHY

As with many civilians living in Nohrian cities, Adelaide's life began underground. Born from an arms merchant and a doctor, Adelaide had a rather decent beginning - better than most she knew. Their life was rather peaceful, and rather tranquil; away from the war, and therefore away from harm.

Adelaide grew learning both the merchant's trade and a medic's skillset. Persuasion and basic staff usage were some of the skills in Adelaide's repertoire, and very quickly she became a rather gifted child in both fields. From her days as a mere toddler to a young lady, Adelaide had always been by her parents' side. Whether it be the store or a clinic, Adelaide was always eager to help and learn. Growing with no form of formal education, Adelaide was only knowledgeable in the things her parents taught her, while she lacked greatly in other practices.

In Adelaide's teen years, she began to become rather adventurous. Unwilling to stay in the same little passageway for all of her life, Adelaide began to scout the area - areas and communities she had never seen before. Initially it was rather intimidating: constant twists and turns throughout a labyrinth of tunnels had boggled her mind, and the future retainer had found herself lost more than once. Very soon, her little adventures led her to a specific tunnel, to a specific castle. Adelaide had seemingly found herself within the depths of Castle Krakenburg, a castle she had never seen before. Beautiful decorations and architecture were the foundation to the interior. Having only seen dark, damp tunnels and 'buildings' made of crude boards, Adelaide ignored the gloom and focused on the pure beauty. Utterly entranced by the building, it didn't take long for the young lady's discovering and eventual capture.

Adelaide was quickly cleared as a Nohrian citizen and a non-threat to the kingdom. While the troops were not kind of her, they were far from violent. In a surprising twist, commanders had taken note of Adelaide's skill with staves and recruited her as a troubadour on the frontlines much to the dismay of her parents. Having no real say in the matter, Adelaide was thrust away from her family and she lived life as a mere pawn to a sea of other pawns.

While life did not take a positive turn, Adelaide had experienced something she had never experienced before: the outside world. The sky, the endless plains...they were all foreign to Adelaide, and in the midst of battle she had spent more time observing the butterflies rather than healing troops. Even with this distraction, Adelaide quickly rose up the ranks of healers, until she eventually became a retainer to Amelia: a princess of Nohr. Adelaide was regarded as the first retainer who only knew how to heal, and in the beginning, she faced various jealous remarks and rude words from her associates. Even in the face of these remarks, Adelaide had kept her head high and continued on with Amelia.

EXTRA INFO

>>FULL APPEARANCE

Konachan.com%20-%20206478%20bow%20clouds%20gray_hair%20iris_freyja%20juuoumujin_no_fafnir%20long_hair%20nopan%20petals%20red_eyes%20seifuku%20skirt_lift%20sky%20thighhighs%20weapon%20yuugen.jpg

>>EQUIPMENT

- Heal (20/20)

- Mend (12/15)

- Freeze (3/4)

- Vulnery (3/3)

>>HEART SEAL OPTIONS

latest
Troubador

latest
Cavalier

>>FRIENDSHIP SEAL OPTIONS

N/A

>>PARTNER SEAL OPTIONS

N/A

>>GROWTH RATES (DISGUISER)

- HP: 40%

- Str: 20%

- Mag: 60%

- Skl: 55%

- Spd: 65%

- Lck: 65%

- Def: 15%

- Res: 35%

>>WEAPON PROFICIENCIES

- Staves: C

>>SKILLS IN USE

latest
Medical Extrodinaire (Personal Skill): Healing staves have a chance to give an ally +2 all stats for one turn and completely replenish an their wounds (luck%/2).

latest
Resistance +2: Increases Resistance by 2.

latest
Demoiselle: Male allies within a 2 tile radius receive 2 less damage during battles.

>>SKILLS NOT IN USE

N/A

>>TRIVIA

• The name Adelaide is derived from the French form of the Germanic name Adalheidis, which was composed of the elements adal "noble" and heid "kind, sort, type".

>>BATTLE QUOTES

DUAL SUPPORT

• "C'mon, let's go!"
  • "Ooo~... Tough one."
  • "Here to help!"
  • "Don't get too reckless..."
  • "You sure we can handle this?"

DUAL STRIKE

• "My turn!"
  • "Let me help you with that!"
  • "Here I go!"
  • "Here to serve!"