Additional Requirements

Kazanna

That Thorn In Your Side
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So for this section, because there will be multiple stories involved, I need people tag their characters appropriately. If you're joining one of the side stories, you need to tag your character with which one it is. If you're unable to do so, I can do so for you, just let me know in OOC. Your characters are required to pass inspection for each story.

Illinois is relatively the same as Colorado character Req based.

Deep below requires carefully tailored characters that will fall under harsh scrutiny, this will be addressed at a later date, and I will help tailor characters as well as create characters for others to play as.

Vodka and Blood will have issues with it's language barriers, I will address this when the time comes for it, I've got it planned out already though.

The Wasteland Patrol story will be less complex, you won't be coming out of cryogenics, you'll be in the thick of the early days of the mutations, creatures will still be fusions of natural animals, less adapted, but still terrifyingly strong, As a result, characters will be more standard to the current day. The ending of this story will be "Tragic" more or less.

Side Story List

The Illinois Incident, Tag = OC:Ill

The Deep Below, Tag = OC:Deep

Vodka and Blood, The Voskresensk Chronicle, Tag = OC:VDK

Wasteland Patrol, Pre-Colorado Incident Story, Tag = OC:Waste

More to be added as time passes...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back