Ad Infinitum

Lord Seeyus

The world is mostly empty except for you, the characters. As you search for others, you notice that there are signs of destruction everywhere, and an eerie silence. No matter where you look, all calendars, phones, etc. say 5 years have gone by, even though you haven't changed a bit, and you specifically remember the day before.

As you continue in your search, these portals pop up above/beside your town/city. These things are gigantic, and you decide to investigate. The portals lead all of the stranded together through different realms, all of them with their own unique traits. They all have a portal of their own, and their reveal is noted by the sky turning orange, and usually occurs when the groups complete some form of task.

All with an awesome secret ending.

What do you think, people?

You've got to keep it intense in a RP like this. For something like that, even a few people would do. I think it's interesting.... if you have all the settings figured out well. The task(s) that you mentioned, the scenes charecters will be facing,... etc.

I think I'll keep an eye out for this, but I won't say anything for sure.

Kiki? Check the post date. September 15th 2011. I'm sorry,but I think the idea's dead on the water.

Yeah I kinda know that know! That's obviously why I deleted my post on here! Thanks any way though...I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back