newcreate.php

Height:

5 foot, 6 inches

Hair Color:

Blonde (Naturally a light brown)

Eye Color:

Pale Blue

Outfits:

Tawny's fashion is in no way consistent. One day she will be wearing sweatpants and a tank top while the next she'll be sporting a pretty sundress, maybe even gothic attire. In other words it's hard to pin down what she'll wear and what she won't, though she isn't afraid to show a bit of skin.

Bringing:

- Luggage -

with clothing & hygiene's stuff

-
Cellphone & charger -

in case someone needs to get ahold of her

-
Backpack -

the necessaries for hiking

-
Purses -

one for everyday use and the other for night outings.

-
Blow up mattress & sheets/blanks/pillow -

no way is she sleeping on the floor.

*More will be added*

divider.png

newcreate.php

Job(s):

Tawny is a secretary at the HQ of a (Large) shipping company

Personality:

Brass, brave, and takes nothing for granted. Due to the fact that she has had the responsibility to raising a child since she was 16, Tawny grew up fast and sure as hell acts like it. Still, there can be two sides of this accidental mommy. The first side being her energetic, ready for anything 23 year old self. The other is her serious, nurturing, and dedicated mother of the year self.

The only thing is, she keeps her daughter completely separate from her life. She raises her without telling others - though if they find out, they find out - so that people won't look down on her. Tawny hates pity and won't take anything from anyone. She made a promise to herself that when she had her daughter she would raise that angel-face baby with her own strength. So that's what she's doing, don't mess with momma-bear!

Catch her outside her mommy-zone though and you'll be surprised how different she is. It seems as if she never had a child at all. She flirty, blunt, and fierce; though her flirting rarely goes anywhere except maybe to the guy's head. She doesn't want to settle down because most of the guys her age aren't ready for a kid. She has to protect Eleanor.

Bio:

CHARACTER BIO (1+ PARAGRAPH)

Future Goals:

She's taking night classes to become a nurse.

Mature people

Her daughter

cute things

laughter

the stars

helping people

Dislikes:

Pity

People looking down on her because she has a kid

abuse

crying

divider.png

newcreate.php

Extras:

She has a 6 year old daughter named Eleanor Rose Lennox

elle-fanning-photo.jpg

Sleeping:

On a blow up mattress

140371-inspirational-motivational-life-quotes-to-live-by-365-quotes-of-tumblr.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@NessieAlways

So, all I have to do is post her background but I want to talk to you about it first.

Also.... I have to leave for work in like 40 minutes so should I just post for my characters and then put the background up later?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back