[Across the States and Back!] Questions Galore!

NessieAlways

da bomb diggity
Questions

If you have a question about anything related to this RP, please post it below.

If it is a personal RP question feel free to PM me.

Please do not ask "When is the RP gonna start?" or similar questions.

I will notify everyone once it begins so no one gets left behind.

I'm not able to find the sub forum to claim my sleeping space. I think it's because I'm on my phone. Help please?

Hey, can outfits be somewhat cartoonish? It's gonna be a pain to find something on the wide interwebz otherwise.

asduskfalls said:
Hey, can outfits be somewhat cartoonish? It's gonna be a pain to find something on the wide interwebz otherwise.
Try searching "polyvore outfits" That's were I get all of mine. She/he has some pretty good ones. If all fails than go ahead.

If... perchance... not all the roles are filled...

Am I... hypothetically... allowed to make another character <.< >.>

YoungDreamer said:
If... perchance... not all the roles are filled...
Am I... hypothetically... allowed to make another character <.< >.>
BrownBear said:
i want to do that as well i think
Maybe...perhaps...possibly yes...possibly no...if I let it slide...but only once...or twice...seeing as we have 13 people...well 12 since @Vitez never showed up...there could be space for 3 more...and that could mean...but not necessarily...there's a slight chance..that I could say...but I might not...

Lol If you guys can handle it and wont affect your post quality or become a problem keeping track then yes I'll allow it. I remember someone else had asked me to make a second character...I don't remember who though...

NessieAlways said:
Maybe...perhaps...possibly yes...possibly no...if I let it slide...but only once...or twice...seeing as we have 13 people...well 12 since @Vitez never showed up...there could be space for 3 more...and that could mean...but not necessarily...there's a slight chance..that I could say...but I might not...
Lol If you guys can handle it and wont affect your post quality or become a problem keeping track then yes I'll allow it. I remember someone else had asked me to make a second character...I don't remember who though...
Can I request "The Parent" role then? I kind of want to play a female also and I feel like I can put a lot of dramatic characterization into a person with a child (At 23 no less!)^-^

YoungDreamer said:
Can I request "The Parent" role then? I kind of want to play a female also and I feel like I can put a lot of dramatic characterization into a person with a child (At 23 no less!)^-^
Yup!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back