Ace combat

MrNeko

Little witch
Any ace combat fans on this site? We can discuss about the new one and the previous one and your favorite memories with the games.

Ace combat's the shit fam. I think my first game was Ace Combat 5, played it on my old ps2 all the time before I actually overheat it to death. My second game was Zero, and I'll be honest, Pixy's and Cipher's relationship have inspired my RP-ing a lot. It was so cool when I first got the game and the next few playthroughs it just got better and better as I fully understood the story of the game and made my own theories.

I also had 4 and some of the portable games (I think two of them on the PSP, unless there were more. If there aren't, I had all of them then lmao), but Zero is the one I remember and cherish the most. Of course, that's like saying it's my favoritest of my favorite things.

Last edited by a moderator:
Assault Horizon

giphy.gif

@Windsock My favorite one is Shattered skies because of the last mission the megalith. That mission made me feel like I was facing the impossible plus the music made it feel just amazing and see in the debris of the asteroid fragments falling down also the quote before the mission was really great. All of it set the mood for the last mission it was my favorite game.

@Windsock My favorite one is Shattered skies because of the last mission the megalith. That mission made me feel like I was facing the impossible plus the music made it feel just amazing and see in the debris of the asteroid fragments falling down also the quote before the mission was really great. All of it set the mood for the last mission it was my favorite game.

Gotta hand that one to you. Of course, kickass.. whatever the hell the final boss music for AC:Z is is good too. 

DAMN! I love this series!

I got all of them except for AC 3 and the ones not in Strangereal. It's still easily within my top five video games. 

My favorite mission is a toss up between Journey Home (AC 5), Siege of Farbanti (AC 4), and Zero (AC: 0) just for the music alone. 

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite mission in Zero was either the massive air battle over the round table, (When you fight Sibler Squadron), or the one with XB-1.  Don't remember enough of the other games, really.  

I honestly want to see a RP set in Strangereal on this site.  There was one a while back, but I kinda dropped out of it because I was lazy and it's requirements were way beyond my skill.

My favorite mission in Zero was either the massive air battle over the round table, (When you fight Sibler Squadron), or the one with XB-1.  Don't remember enough of the other games, really.  

I honestly want to see a RP set in Strangereal on this site.  There was one a while back, but I kinda dropped out of it because I was lazy and it's requirements were way beyond my skill.

Mission 10: Mayhem? And I always fought Schwarze to get Huckebein and Grabacr to show up.

I also honestly like most of the battles in AC:5 and the early missions in AC: 4. I think that one in 4 where you go on the dawn mission to blow up oil rigs and get hunted down by Yellow Squadron is pretty cool. 

And were you in the one I was in? I was in AC roleplay awhile back that didn't last long sadly. 

If it was called Nether Skies or something, yeah, I was in it.  And I remember that mission in 4.  I was tempted to fight Yellow Squadron but I had run out of missiles and decided I'd get brutally fucked if I tried.

If it was called Nether Skies or something, yeah, I was in it.  And I remember that mission in 4.  I was tempted to fight Yellow Squadron but I had run out of missiles and decided I'd get brutally fucked if I tried.

Yeah, that was it. It was actually pretty decent with posting length despite the Char sheet requirements. 

I didn't exactly try to fight the Yellows, more like coasted my plane until they paid attention and then bobbed and weaved my way to the combat zone exit. Did the same on that Mission where you ride through the canyon to escape Stonehenge when the planes pursue. 

The canyon map with Stonehenge I just went full-throtle and ran the fuck away.

And the RP was fine, I just saw the post requirements as demanding at the time, plus the rediculous character sheet sizes.

well this is funny. I was seeing if there was any Ace combat Rps going and I found you two talking about the old one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back