• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Accordions / Tabs Not Working?

Jaye

ミㅇㅅㅇ彡
So I was trying out the new formatting in my 'Private Workshop' and I tried to use the accordion and tab buttons to format some text. The buttons seemed to work fine, I put all the information in. Once I'd finished and was taken back to the 'editing' page, I could open accordions or change tabs, but I kinda expected that. Instead I figured I'd post the post and check the tabs/accordions in the final version.

But I can't seem to change between tabs or open accordions in the final post, either? I'd link to the appropriate thread, but I'm pretty sure it's restricted access. (Here's a link anyway, for staff or whatever.)

tl;dr: Tabs and Accordions don't seem to function, at least in My Private Workshop.

Are you still having this issue? If so, can I ask what browser you are using and whether you are on mobile? Your post seems to be working just fine for me.

Seems to have fixed itself. That was a really weird glitch from my computer <_< Thanks anyway? «shrug»

Naw, it's actually common. For me, I have to refresh the shit out of them to open them/switch between them. And, for the accordions, I can't edit them once I put them up even if I do the right click + ctrl. They also don't have line breaks like the tabs. I'm gonna wait till the BBCode Word Docs Suite to come out to fix these errors. Because, right now, that's two more useless buttons to me (just an opinion and what not).

Naw, it's actually common. For me, I have to refresh the shit out of them to open them/switch between them. And, for the accordions, I can't edit them once I put them up even if I do the right click + ctrl. They also don't have line breaks like the tabs. I'm gonna wait till the BBCode Word Docs Suite to come out to fix these errors. Because, right now, that's two more useless buttons to me (just an opinion and what not).

Yeah, accordions and tabs don't have any formatting yet (lack of line breaks being the most frustrating, followed closely by a lack of bold or italic) but as Anomaly said, at least they can be edited by clicking/double-clicking on them in the editor.

I'm not sure if you can preview them in the editor, but honestly I find that okay. I'm down with publishing a post so as to 'preview' it :3

Kinda comforting to know this is a common issue, though? At least it's not just me and that means it's a thing the will likely be fine-tuned later  :D :D :D  

Tabs and Accordions will take their updated form once the code update hits.

Still waiting for the ever painfully slow rebuilding process to finish so the site can stop being slow. Once that is out of the way, other things will begin to happen.

chrome_2016-08-15_04-38-50.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back