• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help Accordion Help

youngkyun

sad but rad
So I'm trying to get back into accordions because I know you can do fun things with them and I was wondering how I could make an accordion that if I put the button at the bottom of my picture, how can I make it slide up and over this photo and not down?

Code:
[div=width:550px;height:420px;background:url('https://78.media.tumblr.com/00c3b83fb7a96bf65eef8c739f466d8c/tumblr_pegm6g2lMC1xz79qbo6_640.gif');background-size:100%;margin:auto;center;border-bottom: 1px solid #fff;][/div]

One of the earlier ways to do it was to put a transform: scaleY(-1) on both the encompassing div and the inner div and just use the slideDown bbscript functions. Another way is to use addClass and removeClass and use transitions.

One of the earlier ways to do it was to put a transform: scaleY(-1) on both the encompassing div and the inner div and just use the slideDown bbscript functions. Another way is to use addClass and removeClass and use transitions.
You lost me the transform. I'ma total noob with accordions at the moment, how could I even set that up?

uhhh, so what will happen is that you'll set up the divs to be what they would be if you were coding them to slideUp, then you make the div that is going to be sliding have transform: scaleY(-1), and make the picture that it's gonna hold be in another div with transform: scale(-1).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back