• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Academy Of The Forest Interest Checkclosed

BloodWolfRising

Dame of the Moon's Darkness
Roleplay Type(s)
Screenshot_2017-08-25-21-09-57.png
Academy Of The Forest

Fairy tales are very real and very alive, this academy, my academy is for all creatures. Hello, my name is Maron Dax Dalhof. I am the headmaster to this Academy and I welcome you all who are of the paranormal kind. No one is turned away and all are accepted, I opened this Academy to teach and guide all of you who come.

Some of you will find your path and it will lead you to great place's, others may fall into darkness. But the path is yours to choose and make, I can only help you along the way, I will not sway you from what you choose only that you use this school to make your powers grow and to learn more than what you may already know. There are many secrets in the world, and you will never know them all.

Academy Of The Forest(OPEN&ACCEPTING)
Academy Of The Forest Characters
Academy Of The Forest OCC
Academy Of The Forest Dorms & Classes

Last edited:
This is not yet fully open, but it will be by tomorrow once I get off work. I only have a few more things to work out but I'm rather tired so if you are interested go ahead and check it out!!! XD

Hey... this reminds me of something :P i'll see if i can bring one of my discord characters here! if you let me join, of course.

Awesome feel free to make your character whenever. I'm still in the midst of making the teachers so you have plenty of time!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back