• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Unknown Ones

Misaki Miyazono

Currently Interacting with: @N I C O T I N E (Ai Nishimura)

Mood: Cheerful/Flirty

[SIZE= 12px]"A forest?" Misaki seemed to shrink back a little at this. How could she stand to live surrounded by trees. She almost laughed at herself. Right... not everyone was afraid of them like she was. Moreover, she was startled by the height of them, and not the tree itself. Misaki tried to resist the slightly overwhelming temptation to kiss Ai. Love was such a trivial matter in some cases, but it was a powerful force that she hated. Why were feelings real, anyway? They only ended up hurting a person in the end. Misaki exhaled as Ai caressed her cheek... she was inexperienced, but definitely cute, regardless. Could she be attempting to flirt? Was that... was that a sign, or was that just regular friendliness? She couldn't tell for sure, so she decided to stick to playing safe. "You have quite beautiful eyes, Miyazono." Misaki stared for a second, her face steadily burning up. She hadn't been expecting that... now, that's what you call a real shocker. She immediately recoiled, blushing profusely. "D-don't flatter me!" she laughed, nervously. Misaki pressed the elevator button a couple times. It was her turn to avoid Ai's gaze.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Gemini took two confident steps onto the premises of the academy. Just two. His deep blue eyes scanned the area ahead of him, a building of hopes in his eyes. Although he didn't feel ready yet, his next steps were confident as he carried himself high. He knew he'd be different; the rising sense of anxiety in his chest pushed the notion to the front of his mind, making him doubt his approach. Then again, how did he feel these things? He was a mech, nothing more. Absentmindedly, he thought back to his creator, a man without a face or name. It tugged on his soul that he should seek to find the answers to his mystery, yet, he knew the answers were already within him. He just needed to unlock them. The mech knew his programming was for a reason, like any other bot. But for some reason, it seemed much more indirect than he ever thought possible.

His body didn't reflect much light, the matte grey nature of his armour absorbing the rays to make him appear darker, or invisible really. If the bot were to make a quick motion, one could swear he disappeared. But thankfully he moved slowly, his blue lights for eyes moving back and forth, side to side, not sure what to think. "Am I really... here?", he thought, looking down to his infinitely dark palms dotted with strange sensors. Like a light bulb turning off, he suddenly forgot who he was. Looking up to the corner of his vision, he saw flashing white letters in a boxy format, like a command prompt.

MEMORY WIPE SUCCESSFUL 

AI: ONLINE 

COMBAT SYSTEMS: OFFLINE 

OCULAR SYSTEMS: ONLINE 

OPERATING AT 1/72,987,239 POWER 

TIME TO FULL POWER: UNKNOWN 

WELCOME, MSWORD-32 

CALLSIGN: GEMINI 

AWAITING ADMIN APPROVAL 

OVERRIDE PROTOCOL 1 

SYSTEMS RESTORED//TIME TO REBOOT: 23H 46MIN 15SEC 

Gemini sighed, looking at the commands flashing across his vision. Whatever he was, he was nothing close to what he could be. Shoving the depressing thought farther down into the already full pit of questions he had, he held his breath as he stepped into the academy, eyes loosely examining everything he saw, taking it all in. It was all so... normal. He took note to question his definition of normal; things were supposed to be normal, that was the point. What had he considered normal before this "Memory Wipe"? A distressed purple fell upon his eyes, the deep blue colour replaced by the now worrying mech. "Who am I...?", he pondered, wandering the school absentmindedly while he thought. Academy, actually. He'd look into the difference about it later. 

"But hey, how come I'm so down? What's there to be down about?", he challenged out loud, his eyes turning a joyous green at the revelation. "I'll just make the most of the situation! Hell, they better have Wi-Fi here. I'm a little behind on my YouTube watching. Haha, damn, I'm not thinking about that shit again. Let's move on, do something fun, with all these awesome people!"

He looked around him, not seeing another soul, but laughing anyways. It was oddly satisfying to hear, even though the mechanical laugh was something grating to hear; any who heard it wouldn't have minded since it lifted their spirits as well. Gemini took more steps, each footfall lifting his spirits higher. "It's going to be good here, really good.", he thought to himself, wandering the academy grounds for someone or something to talk to. He just hoped his extroverted nature wouldn't throw anyone off, or possibly, drive them very far away. It had happened, you see. Not so long ago, but in a different memory... one that anyone could have the pleasure of discovering.

Your job today is to patrol the grounds of the academy, make sure there aren’t any mayor incidents around; those were the words of the headmaster a few hours ago. Wallace thought it was a quite pointless job since he didn’t think the students would cause such problems on their first day but on the bright side he could explore the place a bit more. He had been doing that since he arrived three days ago yet was still able to get lost in the corridors every now and then.

“Should be fine as long as it doesn’t happen right before any of my classes” Thought the new teacher who was standing next to one of the entrances to the building.

Once the flood of students started to slow down he found his chance and casually walked away, already planning his excuse in case another teacher caught him off guard. No one would complain if his story had him follow a group of shady students doing something suspicious and that he had lost them in the sea of people around there. With a slow pace he went through the gardens but it wasn’t long before he got lost and managed to reach the main path to the entrance once way, although now much farther away from it. Wallace laughed to himself a bit before he decided to go just follow the path, if he kept wandering off maybe he would end up back at home. The teacher went alongside all the young newcomers, placing his attention in all the trees and flowers to both sides of the road until a student caught his eye. It was a lonely girl resting under the shade of a tree looking almost as she was taking a nap, at least until she stood up and followed the rest of the students moments before Wallace could see the small saplings all over the place she just left. It wasn’t long until the young female highlighted in his eyes once again, this time walking at a much slower pace than her peers while gazing towards the sun. He couldn’t contain the small chuckle that he let escape as gap between the grew smaller every second.

“Keep spacing out like that and the year will be over before you notice it.” Said Wallace just a few steps back to the side of Fillow. Moments later he caught up to the student and slowed his pace to match that of hers. “It’s not my first time meeting a forest nymph but I really didn’t expect to find one here. I’m quite surprised.” He added as a big smile covered his face.

@
Galaxy's Silver Lining

Last edited by a moderator:

Katsu

Katsu's grin was still prominent on his face, his own blush settling over his features. He couldn't help himself at times, he enjoyed poking and playing with guys. It was exciting, albeit scary. Katsu was impulsive and didn't regards other's emotions when he's stuck in the moment. Sometimes he gets a bitter gay guy or an uptight heterosexual. There was a lot of the latter in the school, now that Katsu was thinking about it. All of them were too worried about their reputation to let loose and have a little fun. It was a shame, though Katsu still got a satisfactory rouse out of them. "Excuse your language, young man." Katsu scolded, pulling the beanie up and off Tsuyoshi's head, ruffling his light brown hair afterwards. His had rested on top of the shorter's head, before Katsu reluctantly pulled away. A moment of silence rested in between the two teens before Aoi started making a small noise, remarkably similar to laughter. "I like this Aoi." Katsu purred, leaning down and rubbing his index finger along the bird's back. "Of course you can touch my hair, didn't I just give you permission?" Katsu teased, his breath ghosting over the shell of Tsuyoshi's ear just as he pulled himself up. "Tsuyoshi, you've gotten me so worked up I don't even remember why we left!" He playfully scolded, beanie hanging out of the waistband of his skinny jeans. 

Katsu really just wanted to get back to the room for reasons unspoken of, but he had responsibilities. One being Ai and helping her get settled in, now that he thought about it he checked his phone and noted that he had no new messages. Katsu knew she was tired so maybe she fell asleep, or maybe she met somebody and forgot about their plans to meet. As bad as it might sound, Katsu hoped she did. He wanted to spend more time with his new companion and do whatever they were planning on doing from the beginning. "I think my friend forgot about me so expect to spend the whole, entire day with me. Hopefully you aren't sick of me." Katsu laughed, though he played it off as a joke he really wanted to know if he was pushing too far. I just really don't want to shatter my pride by asking if he's okay, Katsu immediately regretted that. He swore he wasn't going to put his pride before love but he fell into the trap again, and it was embarrassing. Hopefully Tsuyoshi wasn't a mind reader, the last thing Katsu wanted was his sorta crush laughing at his mental turmoil.

Ai

@Fazy

Ai knew she was reeking of inexperience and insecurity, she could feel the pit of nervousness starting to swallow her. She had clearly surprised the other female, and in all honesty Ai took pride in that. She was quite predictable, so whenever she surprised somebody she couldn't help but internally pat herself on the back. They were in front of a crowded elevator when Misaki went into a fit of blushing and giggles. Misaki was cute, no doubt. Guys were looking and smiling, obviously wanting to approach the blonde but noticing how close the two girls were and rethinking. Ai was a very glad they were steering away, she enjoyed the flirting despite the fact that it made her feel awkward. If Misaki got a boyfriend, the flirting would stop and then Ai would be stuck in a very bad situation, harboring feelings and persistently wanting to flirt with a taken girl.

Misaki was focusing on not looking at Ai, which made her feel insecure to all hell, did she mess up by attempting to flirt back? Did she misread Misaki's actions as flirting when they were just friendly actions? She felt her knees bouncing under her, shaking just the slightest. Not a very good sign, especially with no Katsu and in a public area. She really hoped the elevator would be coming soon. "Were you not flirting? If you weren't I'm so sorry!" She rushed out, just soft enough that she could hear her voice over the hustle and bustle. She really hoped that Misaki didn't hear, what a messy situation Ai had gotten herself into.

@N I C O T I N E

"I'll say whatever I want, you're not the boss of me."  Tsuyoshi tried to hold on tight to his beanie and keep half of his face hidden but he failed, his cherry red cheeks were exposed to Katsu. Tsuyoshi let out a small yelp of surpised when Katsu ruffled his hair, he slightly enjoyed the fact that Katsu's hand sat there for minute. Tsuyoshi reached up and smoothed down his messy hair the best he could, but it was no use Tsuyoshi's hair was always messy. Aoi let out a sound of happiness as Katsu rubbed his back, Tsuyoshi stared at the bird with a pout. Aoi took Katsu's side, he was traitor....But that doesn't Tsuyoshi didn't love the bird, Tsuyoshi rasied Aoi himself, he was kinda like his dad. The male shivered when Katsu whispered near his ear, jumping back a little and cupping his ear. "Don't do that!" Tsuyoshi glared(pouted) at the male before he reazlied what he had whispered. Tsuyoshi waited for Katsu to stop talking before he walked up to him, raising his arms above his head to Katsu's head. Tsuyoshi ran his fingers through his hair, pink hairs tickling his hands and caused him to giggle quietly, Katsu's hair was actully soft to touch. Tsuyoshi's chocolate brown eyes brightened up, like they were glowing with happiness, a small grin appeared on his lips. "It's so soft, it's kinda fluffy too!' 

Wei Zhao

Wei Zhao, the history teachet, walked through the halls with a soft smile on his face and both hands tucked together in his sleeves. Greeting students who passed by him and giving them a warm smile. A small panda bear walking closely to the chinese male's side, trying to stay away from anyone else, jumping to hide behind Wei someone reached to pet her. "Silly Mei, they only want to pet you. Calm down my dear one, they won't hurt you." Wei chuckled and continued to walk the halls, slowing down some so Mei could catch up, his braid swaying behind him as he walked. Nodding to a student who passed and greeted him, shoting them a soft smile as he greeted back. "Ni Hao, welcome to our school, I hope I get the chance to teacher you."

Beatrice Heikkinen

Beatrice Heikkinen, thd home etc teacher, walked the halls with a small scowl on her lips, patting down her brown dress and fixing her apple green bow. Beatrice just got done stoping three students that just started a fight on campus and infront of her, it took a bit but she managed to stop them and give them a good scolding. Bell, her littl grizzly bear cub followed behind her, growling at anyone who bumped in her master. "Hush now Bell, that student didn't mean to bump into me. Now let's get to the classroom and tindy it up, must be a mess." Beatrice sighed as she passed students and some teachers who were either standing or talking to others.

@SkyDust101 - To Beatrice

Gemini was excitedly hopping about, his mechanical body not making a whirr nor squeak as he skipped around. Steps stuttering every now and then, it appeared he was practicing cuts for basketball: or in his case, combat. Seeing the teacher stop the fight before he even had a chance to jump in on it, he sulked lazily behind her, looking her over discreetly as he walked. His step softened and his movements slowed as he wondered why she hadn't noticed him. To her, his movement was but a small breeze if anything; his plating and design made him nearly melt into his surroundings, rendering him nearly invisible. When he called out to her, it was like a voice had come out of nowhere. 

"Hiya there! You must be pretty important if you stopped that fight. I mean, a teacher. Of course you hold authority but... why couldn't you let them take it out? I mean, it's only healthy to settle things the first day."

His tone was care-free, as if he hadn't the slightest idea what the fight could've evolved into. The persistent itch for some sort of combat was evident in his voice. To her, he appeared to want a chance to prove himself, to show them all what he could do. In reality, it was more selfish. He wanted to know who he was. 

"Does this school have a combat class of sorts? Or really strong people to spar against? I'm soooooo ready and oh man what's my first class? OH SHIT WHERE'S MY SCHEDULE?!?"

The young mech was evidently quite confused about the dealings of the school, and eager to do something at that. The boredom was crushing him; it felt like his AI was slowly being decoded, one digit at a time, fading away into the eternally black void of infinite boredom. His deep blue lights for eyes searched her over, taking in and making a mental note to remember the teacher. It was only after his speel that he noticed she was... miffed, to say it shortly. Taking a nervous step back, his eyes turned a deep purple in embarrassment.

"O-oh... is this not a good time?"

@Alonfé

Beatrice turned around as someone spoke to her, her brown curls swaying as she moved. Her peridot green orbs settled on a male student, she listened to the male speak in a care-free tone and pushed Bell back gently wiyh her foot since the cub was growling. Her left ear twitched as she looked and listened to male. "Yes, I'm a teacher, call me Ms.Heikkinen. Second question, the students did not ask for permisson to fight, nor did they have supervisor to watch over the fight. Third question, yes, we have combat class. Also watch your language young man." The bear hybird huffed as she crossed her arms over her chest, watching as he took a step back nervously. She sighed at that, knowing that she looked a little upset. "It's fine. No need to worry, just had a rough morning and all." 

Misaki Miyazono

Currently Interacting with: @N I C O T I N E (Ai Nishimura)

Mood: Cheerful/Flirty

(Sorry for not replying for sooooooo long! Omg, I was just checking if this died or something and I literally turned white cuz I realized that I didn't get this notification so I didn't reply.)

"Were you not flirting? If you weren't I'm so sorry!" Misaki swallowed hard. That last sentence... was far more suggestive of something that she could only wish for. Did she even hear that correctly? Could she even think of taking that in the way that she wanted to? She bit her lower lip, trying to rid herself of the audio that replayed continuously like a broken record. She was so shy and cute! Despite her mind which told her not to raise her hopes, her heart was beating a hundred miles a minute. As she opened her mouth to say something in response to Ai (though, she herself was unsure of what she might have said), the elevator doors parted, sliding outwards slowly. A boy, presumably the same age as them, exited, brushing past her shoulder and muttering an apology. Misaki looked towards Ai, tugging on her sleeve and gently pulling her into the elevator as the doors slid inwards once more. She pressed the button Floor 3. She hoped her dorm room, whoever it was, wouldn't be there. Clearing her throat, which had seemed to have gone dry, she looked at Ai. "Was it... was it really that obvious?" A small smile made its way onto her lips. 

IT BEGINS..

"Are you there royal..?" A calm voice echoed, it was that of a male and it seemed.. Emotionless. "I am young one.." A wise, calm but non-human voice replyed to the emotionless male. Minutes of pure silence went by when suddenly, the non-human voice echoed once again in the male's head. "It's time to wake up kiddo.." With that, the male opened his eyes, he was laying under a tree, as young male sat up and looked around, he realised he was deep in a forest. "Royal.. why are we in the middle of the forest..?" The young male asked out loud, to anyone around him, it'd seem like he was talking to himself. "Beats me.." The voice responded as the male stood up quietly, after taking a look around, the young male started walking towards a random direction. "Do you know where you're going..?" Asked the voice. "No.. But it's better than doing nothing.." Answered the young male. "Besides.. I still feel drowsy and numb from the sleep.. I need some time to adjust." Once the young male finished his sentance, he stoped walking, it would appear that he had reached a rather.. huge lake with a tree on the middle of it. Without saying anything, the young one just walked up to the edge of the land, he kneeled down and looked at his own reflection on the calm water. Long snow white hair, one horn on his right side of the head and of course, his emotionless eyes- well, eye, since his left eye was covered by his snow white hair. "How do you feel.. Sona?" Asked the non-human voice out of concern. "Like always.." Said the male as he finally stood up. After taking another look around, Sona finally saw a building, it seemed like a school of some sort, though it was near the forest. "Oh, that's right.. school. I have to attend that school.. right?" Said Sona as he stared at the buidling with his dead, emotionless blue eyes. "Oh, yeah that's right. That's why we were on this forest." The voice that echoed in Sona's head sounded rather happy, that was because the mystery was solved so no the young male knew what to do. "Well, since I must've lost day one, might as well go and introduce myself this time.." Said the male as he started walking quietly towards that building, it was unlikely to see any students wandering around the forest, but if he found any, he'd try to ask them nicely to take him to the school. 

@SkyDust101 +Everyone basically. 

((Sorry for posting in so late, I was and will be rather busy so I will try my best to be active. Please bear with me! >< ))

@Sona Watlane

Wei walked out of his classroom, after checking everything and looking over the room. Wei thought he would check out the woods. Tucking his hands into his sleeves and walking out into the forest. Wei walked through the trees with a soft smile and closed eyes, once he opened his eyes Wei came face to face with a young man. "Oh, Ni Hao." Wei shot him a soft and kind smile, he's emerald green eyes staring at the male. 

Ni Hao-Greetings/Hi/Hello

Lucy, skipping class yet again, had decided to sneak off to the forest and take a nap. Sleeping in one of the trees as she let her leg hang down, she had a tendency to drool in her sleep. Rolling over some of her drool fell down, landing on Wei's shoulder.

@SkyDust101

After minutes of walking through the woods, the young man finally came in contact with a another person- another male. Sona didn't say anything, he just stared at the calm person before him with his emotionless abyssal blue eye, his mouth was not shown due to his leather mask that covered the lower half of his face. "Greetings.." The young male spoke quietly, just like his eyes, his voice was emotionless. Sona raised his hand at the person before him and waved at him, despite him talking in a different language Sona could understand him perfectly due to Royal's intelligence. Sona and Royal didn't just share the same shadow, but their soul and mind as well, so Royal's millenia of intelligence was also known to Sona. Also, the young male realised there was someone else above them, was it magic? Sharp insticts? No, it was just the fact that a person's leg could be seen hanging down from a branch, if someone were to look a bit higher, they'd be able to see that someone was on the tree branch.

@SkyDust101 @Ceat6 

Lucy opened one as she fell out of the tree, landing on her feet she sleepily rubbed her eyes. "And here I was thinking only I came out here" looking at everyone with a smiled on her face as she stretched and Popped her back. "So what brings everyone to my nap place today? Just exploring or decided to go for a walk?" Starting to walk towards Sona, stopping she leaned forwards examining his features for a moment before it clicked in her head about who the young man was. "Sona?" She asked curiously.

@Sona Watlane

As soon as he heard his name, Sona's eyes widen slightly in surprize. "Do I... know you?" said the young man as he tilted his head slightly to his left, staring at the female infront of him. "A fan of you perhaps?" Echoed the voice in his head, Sona just blinked once and waited for an answer. He seemed rather calm, though, his image on the whole was rather, indimidating, he looked like an assassin of some sort, or a royal. 

@Ceat6

"sorry I've heard your name passed around a few times in hell, I'm the first sin Sloth" giggling she sat down looking at him. " But you can call me Lucy, if you havnt guessed I'm a demon" spinning around she ended up holding onto his arm blushing. "I'm a forth year, wanna go on a date?" She asked as she looked up fixing some his hair that was out of place and had been getting on her nerves.

@Sona Watlane

Sona blinked once quietly at the girl's request. "Isn't that nice? You're famous in the underworld Sona~! But damn.. to actually meet the first sin Sloth out here, this school is quite something huh?" The voice said with a teasing and cheerful tone, Sona was rather surprized, too surprized to actually give a responce. "A date..?" Before he could actually give a responce, his left eye was revealed as she fixed his hair. That left eye, was odd, the sclera was pitch black while the iris was abyssal blue and the pupil had a shnape of a sharp black cross. Sona just stared at the girl, not sure how to exactly react to the fact that his royal eye was revealed. 

@Ceat6

Lucy stopped looking at his for a moment, studying it before a smile came across her face. "You have pretty eyes you know, if letting others see it bothers you I could give you an eye patch" rummaging through her bag for a moment. "And yes a date, unless you are into guys then we can just go out as friends" pulling out the patch she offered it to him, it looked ornate, silver thread weaved into an upside down cross, the rest was made from a high-end leather, in short made from demon skin. "If you don't want it won't hurt my feelings"

@Sona Watlane

"No, it's not that... I have no problem with people looking at my left eye.." Sona said quietly as he blinked once. "Looks like she's into you kid, I wouldn't refuse if I were you.." The voice echoed in his head as Sona nodded once behind his mouth mask he gave out a cold smile, he barely had any emotions so was almost impossible for him to actually be happy like humans were. "A date, sure, I'd love to.. I am new in this whole city.. so.. You can lead the way.." 
@Ceat6

Gently taking his hand she smiled "I don't mind showing you around" giggling she put the patch back in her bag. "So is there anything you wanna do or is shopping okay? And maybe something to eat?" Stepping closer she put her hands on his bicep holding onto him. Closing her eyes and blushing she started to walk. She was already in a skin tight outfit and wore no shoes. Opening her eyes as she stopped once they were out into the clearing. "Hold onto me sweety, hold on tight" gently putting her arms around him Lucy pulled him in close and held onto Sona as her wings sprouted from her back. "Looks like nice weather for flying"

@Sona Watlane

Sona blinked once in surprize. "There's no need to pick me up and fly... I don't want to be trouble to you.." He said with a quiet voice as he stared at her arms that had wrapped him up quite close. Of course, the young man tried to be careful not to stab her or touch her with his horn, mostly because it was rather sensetive.. Too sensetive. "I don't know, perhaps shopping would be ok? Anything you want really.." The yound man finished his sentence as he patiently waited for her responce.

"shopping it is, oh and if our see any stores or something that looks cool let me know, I'll buy it for you if you want" Lucy kissed his horn then took off into the sky. "And flying you isn't a problem so don't worry your pretty little head Sona" holding onto him Incase he lost his grip she headed I to the shopping g district. Landing easily she set him, stretching her wings before retracting them. "Let's see....Where to first....Hey Sona are you hungry?" She asked as her stomach growled, causing her face to turn red as she placed her hands over her belly, clearly emberassed.

@Sona Watlane

As the first sin kissed his extremely sensetive horn, Sona blushed alot and his eyes widen, before he could say anything, they had taken off. He holded her tightly as he stared down at the city, once they reached their destination, Sona coughed quietly as he was set down. "P-....Please don't kiss my horn again.." Sona said with a quiet, almost stuttering voice. His blush was easily visible, anyway, before he could look around, he heaard her stomach growl, after hearing her question, Sona nodded quietly. "Sure, let's go and eat."

@Ceat6

"sorry about that, next time I'll kiss your lips" looking around for a moment she turned back to Sona. "What would you like to eat sweety? I don't wanna pick everything we do on our little date" going back to sonas side she held onto his arm, pulling it gently to her chest. "You are too cute you know that, I've never had a guy blush from just touching his horn, although I've never dated anyone either come to think of it.." shaking her head to get rid of the thought.

@Sona Watlane

Sona blushed more at her commend but quickly snapped out of it. "I've lost most of my taste sense... so I guess I'd like to eat something with a strong flavour.." He said as he looked at her, Sona felt a soft sensetion around his arm, before he could realise it, his hand was already being held by her. "I am not cute.. Also my horn is sensetive, of course I'd blush from you kissing it.." The young man said as he blinked once, slowly snapping out of his blush.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back