• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Unique

okay I want to join, but I have a question

okay so my character(s) is twin sisters who are about 95% opposite each other ^^ but I dont wanna play as both, could I fill out a form for one of them and find someone to play with me as the other?

also they are technically humans with powers, I just list them under humans correct?

:) ty

[QUOTE="Joshua matt]Starter?

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, go to the in character rping and make a starter introducing your character like I did with my three ocs

Fuscontidox said:
okay I want to join, but I have a question
okay so my character(s) is twin sisters who are about 95% opposite each other ^^ but I dont wanna play as both, could I fill out a form for one of them and find someone to play with me as the other?

also they are technically humans with powers, I just list them under humans correct?

:) ty
You may join. And I do advise if you want to play as one, then yes you could but can you get anyone like a friend to play the twin. If they're humans then yes list them under the human character sheet. Powers aren't really needed in the school since its just humans and monsters but you could add them if you wish into the character sheet

Embaga Elder]Is there anything important I missed?? [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14821-demongirl27/ said:
@DemonGirl27[/URL]
( Death is in the air c: and I have something planned for him, he already knows what I am planning to do with his oc Carmine so yeah xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Embaga Elder]Wait what???? I guess I should rest then Hehe. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14821-demongirl27/ said:
@DemonGirl27[/URL]
( Yeah....death will be triggered cx

O..ok i' m back O.o what happend ..? *yarn* its 6am know x.x hate that...i look like a tired walking zombi... soo what did i miss looks like many stuff Oo

NazumiWolf said:
O..ok i' m back O.o what happend ..? *yarn* its 6am know x.x hate that...i look like a tired walking zombi... soo what did i miss looks like many stuff Oo
( A new character, someone died...Carmine and Dreadfull is a ship

Users who are viewing this thread

Back