• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Strange And Gifted ((Always Accepting.))

@Queen of Fantasy

No worries about the short post, sleep is more important. I understand. We can add to it later.

As for classes... Well, alright, yeah, those can be boring, I admit. I'll probably just show Jack leaving a class while still babbling and thinking out loud, spouting all sorts of academic nonsense. Maybe randomly show him asking a question that stumps a teacher (I do that myself on a regular basis)

GlytchMeister said:
I can see her reaction to that now.

[QUOTE="Queen of Fantasy]ALSO, I'm definitely going to do time skips, and because not all of us like certain classes and find them boring, I believe we'll actually just do combat classes and skip the rest.

[/QUOTE]
Oh boy, Hilja is just gonna love this.

[QUOTE="Dante Verren]Maybe you will get lucky and it will be team based combat so you can be paired with somebody and run support for them.

[/QUOTE]
I'm sure she'll be very helpful asking her partner and her opponents if they really need to fight and running around trying not to get hit.

True... Not all of our characters are built for combat... Heck, Noel isn't by a long shot.

Classes can still be entertaining, it is a magic school after all. I mean, c'mon... Hogwarts. We can get up to all sorts of hijinks in class.

Whenever Jack sits in on a class, he's gonna cart in a whole bunch of scientific instrumentation to collect data on just about everything. Geiger counters, spark and streamer chambers, Cavendish G measurement apparatus, schlieren photography setups, electromagnetic field detectors...

I imagine it will initially annoy many teachers and students while others will welcome the kooky mad scientist and fawn over the data he produces with equal enthusiasm. :P

GlytchMeister said:
True... Not all of our characters are built for combat... Heck, Noel isn't by a long shot.
Classes can still be entertaining, it is a magic school after all. I mean, c'mon... Hogwarts. We can get up to all sorts of hijinks in class.

Whenever Jack sits in on a class, he's gonna cart in a whole bunch of scientific instrumentation to collect data on just about everything. Geiger counters, spark and streamer chambers, Cavendish G measurement apparatus, schlieren photography setups, electromagnetic field detectors...

I imagine it will initially annoy many teachers and students while others will welcome the kooky mad scientist and fawn over the data he produces with equal enthusiasm. :P
I can see Hilja clapping encouragingly now.

Ahhhhh, I'm afraid Kori and I have the same issue. I, too, will be leaving. So sorry for the inconvenience but with school starting back up Monday mixed with after school practices, I won't be able to keep up. It's been really fun thus far, I have to admit! Perhaps invite me to another rp in the future and I'll definitely give it a look~ Again, I apologize.

If you scroll up to the top there are things saying main out of character chat over view and charachter sign up the character sign up is were you will make it the main is were you will roleplay

Hope that helps

Honeypeaches said:
idk where that is >..< I am new and have no idea

Okay this is kind of an important matter guys.

A lot of people have been leaving this RP, and some have not been responding.

I'd like to ask those who are still posting and being active, I have two options here and I'd like you guys to vote?

should I recreate the roleplay, so it's clean and not as confusing? Or should we keep going as is? I haven't been doing a very well job at being a moderator. I'd like to start over personally, but for others I'd like you guys' thoughts as well.

[QUOTE="Queen of Fantasy]Okay this is kind of an important matter guys.

I'd like to ask those who are still posting and being active, I have two options here and I'd like you guys to vote?

should I recreate the roleplay, so it's clean and not as confusing? Or should we keep going as is? I haven't been doing a very well job at being a moderator. I'd like to start over personally, but for others I'd like you guys' thoughts as well.

[/QUOTE]
Not much has happened yet so it may be fine to keep going, but if others would prefer to start over I don't think I'd mind that much.

Well you could just restart it and have those that are active and communicating start where they left off. Or just keep going as is.

[QUOTE="Queen of Fantasy]Okay this is kind of an important matter guys.

[/QUOTE]
I'm not going to be leaving, but I think it's fine as is. People come and go, timezones mess things up. Though are you going to change anything if we start over? Because I don't wanna keep you back if you're going to improve the rp. Idk.

I vote start clean... Things have gotten a little muddy... If we can have a defined cast right from the start, I think that might help a lot...

I'm ok with copying and pasting my stuff into the new RP. It's a lot considering how Noel and Jack have been interacting, so if @Queen of Fantasy doesn't want to go through that, I can copypaste that character as well and just dump it all in one big post.

GlytchMeister said:
I vote start clean... Things have gotten a little muddy... If we can have a defined cast right from the start, I think that might help a lot...
I'm ok with copying and pasting my stuff into the new RP. It's a lot considering how Noel and Jack have been interacting, so if @Queen of Fantasy doesn't want to go through that, I can copypaste that character as well and just dump it all in one big post.
Or we could just say off the bat that Noel and Jack already know each other?

Perhaps this new version could be of the actual school attending? What we've been going through is the day before the actual classes start n' such. So perhaps that's where we should start off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back