• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Gifted

Do you like this roleplay?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah okay, is there a reason why you try to be independent?" She asks while beginning to walk towards the hallway
"Isn't it obvious? Everyone else is so unreliable or complete jerks. It's been like that ever since my first day of school." Carl scoffs "idiots thought they could push me around. They didn't think about the possibility that I could give them third degree burn!"

"Oh so you were bullied too I see" she said "well sometimes you have to trust people, I could barely make it through elementary school until someone decided to finally help me" she added "but if you ever do decide to trust anyone trust me first" she said as she walked up to his door "this is your room, any questions I'm the very last door on the same side as you, I feel like a tour guide" she finished

LunaCrosby said:
"Oh so you were bullied too I see" she said "well sometimes you have to trust people, I could barely make it through elementary school until someone decided to finally help me" she added "but if you ever do decide to trust anyone trust me first" she said as she walked up to his door "this is your room, any questions I'm the very last door on the same side as you, I feel like a tour guide" she finished
With a little trouble, Carl was able to say "thanks." He then asked "did you make your bullies pay like I did?"

Luna looked at the floor "no.. I was sensitive so all I could do was cry like a weakling, what I thought was stupid though was that kids wanted me to suck their blood, because they think its cool to be a vampire, I think the only time one of the bullys got hurt was when someone finally stepped up and nearly killed them" she said

LunaCrosby said:
Luna looked at the floor "no.. I was sensitive so all I could do was cry like a weakling, what I thought was stupid though was that kids wanted me to suck their blood, because they think its cool to be a vampire, I think the only time one of the bullys got hurt was when someone finally stepped up and nearly killed them" she said
"I guess it's true then, opposites do attract. And did you say nearly killed? This person sounds like a great guy. I'd like to meet him... or her." Carl kicked open the door to his room and threw his stuff inside. "Later though." He slammed his door shut then opened it again a few seconds later "oh and I'll need you to point out the tough guys at the dance for me."

"I don't have a clue what happened to him, and I'll point out the ones that I've seen that seem tough, and now since I say that looks like I'm going" she says "I believe in border to be able to enter you have to wear formal clothing" she sighed, she hated dressing up.

(@Afrobrony )

LunaCrosby said:
"I don't have a clue what happened to him, and I'll point out the ones that I've seen that seem tough, and now since I say that looks like I'm going" she says "I believe in border to be able to enter you have to wear formal clothing" she sighed, she hated dressing up.

(@Afrobrony )
"Pfft, nonsense. We can just go in there like we are. They can't stop me so that means they won't stop you. Besides, I don't want to burn any of the nicer clothes I have." He closed his door and walked out, making sure to lock it with the key. "Everybody better stay away from my stuff."

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah but I might as well change.. kinda messed up my clothes from deciding to climb a tree" she said "if anyone steals your stuff I'll track 'em down" she says
@Afrobrony
"Ok fine, not like your room is too far away. And thanks again, you're the first person in a long time to really understand my needs."

Akuto was walking down the road to his new school that his parents had suddenly enrolled him in. "Man, what a drag. I perfectly fine at my old school, but of course, my parents always think they know what's best for me" he made a left and starred at his new "school" that he would be attending. "Might as well make the most of it." He began walk towards the front of the school wandering what the people here were like.

LunaCrosby said:
"Its not a problem, I know what its like to not be able to tell anyone some things"
@Afrobrony
"Well, the best part about me is that you can tell me anything about yourself and I won't pay attention. Like let's say you did something illegal and the guilt was weighing down on you. You can tell me and I won't care! You won't get reported and you'll get something off your chest. Aren't I just the most generous soul."

"Oh so generous you can be" she said sarcastically, "Ima go change I don't like being in dirtyclothing" she said heading to her dorm.

(@Defective Kitten : Back from competition, got 2nd place :D ... lost by .13 points xD )

Zara blushed, "Th-thank you, you look pretty as well" Zara managed to mutter, her unable to speak up due to her being too paralyzed by the complement to say anything else. Her blue scaled body complemented the dress greatly, though she still wore her normal shoes. "No thank you Liz" replied the dragon girl to the offer. After a few moments of silence, she spoke up again to fill the void; "Did Zanes' behavior seem strange to you?" asked the girl, referring to as he got up and left very awkwardly.

(Naw. Today we had a game in the early morning and it was like 85° which is extremely hot to play especially on a field since it's even hotter and we played this really good school...... The final score for both JV and Varsity was 2-12..... We were the 2 in both rounds. cx. But it wasn't an official game, it was just a scrimmage sorta. Who won first place?)

Sitting on the bed and tying the ribbons to her ankles, she glanced up at Zara's question, her hands still moved despite her not looking at them. "Strange..? Defiantly." She spoke with a laugh, "..but do you think he's cute? What do you think of him?" Liz questioned as she leaned back on her bed, her ears rested on the sheets, glancing at Zara for her response. Lizzy was actually curious herself to see what her opinion of him was, they would look together.

Zara was completely thrown back by Lizs' question, freezing up and blushing slightly as she thought about the question. "Hes' kinda cute" admitted Zara a few moments later, her blush staying as she looked down a little. He did seem like a nice boy, she liked his cute rabbit ears that Liz had now.

(Mira costa)

Liz smiled at Zara's answer and seeing the blush on her face only made her look cuter. Glancing over at her watch, they had about 15 minutes left before the dance started. "Shall we go?" Liz suggested with an endearing smile. This was going to be a new experience for not only her but Zara as well, hopefully it works out for both of them.

Zara thought about the question for a little, her blush still there, but much lighter now. "Should we wait for Lilian and Tashii?" asked Zara in response to Lizs' question, she thinking it would be nice to go as a group; besides it would give her more confidence if more friends were with her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back