• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy De Feast (Reboot)

Finding a comfortable corner to sit in, Old Man Henderson takes out his bottle of whiskey, the third of the ten that he keeps in his bag. And begins to drink, whilst rambling to himself.

"The thing about the elder gods, the thing is. They aren't evil, everyone thinks they are some kind of omnipotent cosmic evil. They aren't, they just don't care. We aren't SHIT next to them, and they know it. And they just don't give a fuck. Which in many ways, is worse than evil. At least evil gives you something to really fight against. It's hard to fight against something so goddamn powerful and indifferent you aren't even a fly next to it." As he says this, he begins to drink directly from the bottle.

"Take Nylarthotep! There's someone you can really hate, dudes got a big chaos hard on for humanity. Wants to wreck everything. You can really hate him! Or ya now, could, if he wasn't more powerful than every human put together. The only real God any of us have a chance of fighting is Ha- ya know fuck it, he's dead, I killed him. Hastur, Hastur, there, I said it! And the only reason he's dead is because of a industrial fuckton of explosives and the one moment of weakness he ever has! Azathoth dosent get sick! And Shub Niggurath just don't care at all!"

As he rambles. He starts to walk again, down the halls, In any direction he sees.

"Ya know Rupert, sometimes I wonder why anyone really cares, hell. I'm not even sure what's real or not, it's much easier to simply go with everything, even if it doesn't make much sense." He says, the to stuffed parrot on his shoulder.

"On the note of going with things, where the hell are my damn garden gnomes? I put those things in one of these closets, musta been what. 40k in gnomes? That's a veritable fortune! I better start finding those!" He says, opening up the nearest closest.

Nal nodded his head in understanding, "Do not worry I am not shy, it is because I do not want the people to become lazy" explained the Anubite, Ishtar just smiling at Fan the whole time as he sunset eyes stared into his azure eyes. "Alright, shall we begin?" asked the boy, waiting for some sort of confirmation, Ishtar not giving any response at all.

@Federoff

"Yep, you sure can start, Ishtar, Mr. Nal!" the merboy happily answers, fishy tail fin wiggling in excitement. "Since all of the stuff is already on the table, now you just have to call out my name and repeat your request politely and clearly! Then the stuff on the table should disappear!"

"If the two of you also want a covenant to start off with basic powers," Fan elucidates with a smile, "then after you give your request and the items disappear, just call out my name again and request a covenant! You should also think hard about what sort of super-cool costume you want... for all of your forms!" The shining-water-bordered scrying windows displaying various fashion styles slowly revolve through the room. "If you want your own powers and the powers I imbue to grow stronger, we can work that out afterwards, alright?"

The siblings nod in unison before bowing there head and starting the ritual. "Fan, Nature Spirit of the Ocean of Space and the River of Time, we humbly request that you bring rain to the people of Egypt" requested both Ishtar and Nal at the same time, hoping that it would't botch the ritual or anything. The whole time though, Ishtar stared at Fan; seemingly entranced.

@Federoff

All said, the results of the ritual are fairly minimalistic. A set of water-bordered scrying windows appear: one over a parched woman in a sandy desert, one over an antique collector frantically searching for something, and one over an architect staring at a construction plan. The cup of water, sandglass, and ruler all evaporate into a fine mist; instants later, the scrying screens show that same mist coalesce from the air and materialize themselves into the original objects, giving the people in need just the right tool to help them out.

Fan's spectral orb shines so brilliantly and prismatically that it may as well be a rainbow-colored sun, and the merboy has a happy, content smile on his face. His eyes remain closed for several moments, before he opens them with a look of hope in his azure irides. "This offering has been accepted from the Anubites Nal and Ishtar. You have my gratitude as a spirit for such. The task to bring rain to your homeland of Egypt has been added to my queue," telepathic tone composed and elegant, both hands over his heart. "The queue was previously empty, so under the watchful gaze of all the world's gods, spirits, and entities supernal, the service shall be rendered posthaste. "

"Before I do so, have you any covenant you would like to make as well?" the nature spirit asks the two Anubites as majestic arcs of water, steam, mist, snow, and distorted space dance across and around his form.

Last edited by a moderator:
The siblings both nods there heads in unison, "Yes" they both reply with a smile, knowing that their homelands will soon have a nice gift. "After your done, can we talk Fan?" queered Lizzy via the telepathic link

@Federoff

(This is my final post for tonight; expect me only in nine or ten hours from now.)

The moment the two jackal-siblings affirm their desire for a contract, the spectral orb hovering near Fan erupts with many-hued light.

Two ornate, mesmerizingly beautiful spheres of tan and golden energy, adorned with a mix of fanciful First Tongue runes and Egyptian hieroglyphs, manifest into being around Nal and Ishtar. Each sphere shrouds the Anubite from view as it grows more and more elaborate and brilliant; once the energy subsides, the twins find themselves garbed in whatever exotic costumes, jewelry, and other accessories they had envisioned for themselves when the nature spirit told them to.

"This covenant has been sealed by the world itself, Nal and Ishtar," the piscean child serenely informs them mind-to-mind, bubbles ascending from his elfin ears, a hand over his Egyptian-jewelry-covered chest. "You may now employ minor magics of water, space, and time. You will also be able to communicate with me telepathically regardless of distance or obstacles." It is as though the nature spirit's demeanor took on a major paradigm shift towards maturity, really.

"Those costumes you now wear can be apported onto or off your person with but a thought, replacing or being replaced whatever garments you were previously wearing," Fan continues to elaborate with soothing mental words. "You have one signature costume for each of your forms. You need not wear them to employ your new arcana, but they do look splendid."

"Should you wish to improve the power and flexibility of any of your abilities, be those talents you had already possessed or newfound magic from this covenant, simply perform a minor service related to water, space, or time for me; it will take but a few hours at most," the merboy pleasantly assures with a smile. "Your first service, should you so accept it, Ishtar and Nal, is to brighten the day of anyone in this school using your powers preexisting or newfound, though they should reasonably relate to water, space, or time. Upon completing the service, meditate upon the ability you wish to bolster, and it shall be done."

"I must depart for your homeland of Egypt now," conjuring a hefty wall of unmoving water that seems to open up into the Nile. "There, I must perform my own service to you. My gratitude is beyond measure towards you two children of Anubis," words mature, yet a smile gleeful and childlike. "Rain shall fall."

@OrenjiGatsu @Queen of Fantasy

"I urge you to consider enlisting my services and forging covenants with me as well, Ms. Softwer, Ms. Bilious, Ms. Rosey, Ms. Elsa, Lizzy," slowly sweeping his gaze across the other ladies present. "Such will help you, help me, and help the world become a brighter and happier place." Fan smiles warmly while his fishy tail gently sways.

@Federoff

"We will speak later as you request, Lizzy," the mer politely tells the elf psychically. "For now, my duty as a nature spirit calls." With that, Fan and his radiant, diminutive orb both swim into the wall of Nile water, which then vanishes with nary a trace.

Curiously, a small note has apported itself upon the desk where Fan's purse lies. Engraved upon the thin sheet of unmelting ice, in wave-like and watery, English script is, "I will still be sure to scry on classes for the next few hours whenever I can, 'kay? I am so, so sorry for ditching so many classes! ~ Fan"

Last edited by a moderator:
(Last post, I GTG to school, won't be on for another 11 hours)

Ishtar and Nal blinked before looking at themselves, the costumes they imagined boy resembled traditional Egyptian clothing then real costumes, they both returned to their normal clothing, both letting out a gasp of impressiveness.
"This is going to be weird""Yeah, going to be different then cursing people" the siblings went back and forth for a little; talking about what just happened. Ishtar chuckled to herself before putting her head on her desk and falling asleep.

(It's Kai's turn to post. Erebus changed into his true form and released the shadow restraining Cordelia and Orpheus says she did something dangerous. Kai is in his true angel form with two spears and he won the fight against Iak, his opposite personality, in his mental world. @MorticiansDaughter)

(

@Irregular Just so you know we are outside :) Sorry we didnt reply to you though ill get on that!)

Cordelia, through her thoughts and through the sounds of everyone fighting against one another she heard someone elses voice. When she looked over her shoulder she noticed another young man joining them. She noticed many other students ran off but he stayed around and she wasnt sure if he knew of the danger that was going on currently. So she did what she would have done for anyone, she went over to him quickly and looked at him.

"You really shouldnt be here right now..its not safe. That and you really dont want to try and speak to some of them right now."

She wasnt sure if he would listen but she had to try to at least keep as many people out of the cross fire as possible.

Orpheus felt another sudden stinging pain in his heart as the corrupting spread, spreading to his lungs and stomach, adding additional pain to the already corrupt heart. Black blood ran through his veins. He doubled over and coughed up blood, panting. Once the corrupting reached his brain he would be a like a mindless zombie, an empty shell whose sole purpose has been destroyed by corruption. @MorticiansDaughter @Daimao

@MorticiansDaughter @Verdas

"Safety is a luxury reserved for the meek and the small. Those who are in our position do not have much of a choice but to get involved, do they?" Johann told Cordelia, pleasantly. "Besides, I am certain they will interrupt our classes if we do not convince them to stand down...and it seems our friend over there is in need of some help."

Taking a few steps forward, he approached the suffering boy, taking note of the blackened veins standing out against his skin. "Oh my...this does not look good." He murmured, quietly, his expression growing serious. "Poison, if I had to guess. But there might be something we can do about it. Do you wish to live?" He asked, raising his voice slightly, addressing the boy with an imperious tone. "There isn't much time, but you may yet be saved, if you are willing to pay a price. Just nod if you can hear me, if you understand my words."

Alpharius turned to look at Orpheus, who appeared to be in pain. "What is wrong, Old One?" He asked.

@Verdas

(Well Queen of Fantasy quit, so I guest that I shouldn't wait for her)

Bilous looked down at the paper Shark Bait left. She sighed and said," he left on the first day. This is one of the only days that you shouldn't miss any of the classes, even if he would watch them in a crystal ball." She then looked at Ishtar asleep. Just let the first day anmesty happen. Just not for Shark Bait. She then went to her desk. "Alright," she said," now there is one thing I want to say about what will be happening in this class. Now we'll be reading a book soon like next week. This week will be random stuff. Don't expect a field trip from this class, though however if I ever meet an author while grocery shopping there may be one. You could see a movie or two here over the while. As for anything else, expect the unexpected. Now is there any questions?" @Federoff

Softwer sat in her chair. She had nothing to say to the teacher, but she did have something to say to the two other people in the room. She looked over at the one awake and said," what is up with you?"

Cordelia was starting to get overwhelmed, especially when she to took notice of Orpheus and the condition he seemed to be in. She slithered over back to the small group of people trying to avoid the fight.

"Orpheus? What happened? You shouldnt be poisoned..at least not from the last fight. You were perfectly fine!"

She dug through her bag for a moment but realized she probably had nothing that could help him at this point. Which to her seemed pathetic that she couldnt help someone who had tried many times to keep her away from this damned fight.

@Verdas @Daimao @Irregular

Watching from the schools roof though, in no way feeling the need to go down and join the small group was a girl with blackish blue hair and piercing red eyes. Her pale skin contrasting against her dark dress. She watched patiently as people risked their lives over and over again. Which she thought was ridiculous..why not just leave the fight between the two who started it? She did not fear death but she liked to avoid it..even though its not like it could happen a second time. For now she just stood by..learning but these very interesting people with interesting abilities.​

@Kai123 (Yay we can use her now xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back