• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academic Starseekers

Alexa narrowed her eyes as Ash ruffled her hair. "Dude, just stop." She was blushing, hard. Her heart was pounding. It was a loud boom and a flash of lightning without any clouds. She looked up, whistling. "Ooo, I wonder what that was!" she asked, excited.

She quickly started darting towards the forest, where the lightning and boom came from. She motioned to Ash. "C'mon! Let's see what that was!"

Ash grinned and nodded. He ran towards Alexa, and immediately paused. "What?"

"You know," he asked. "We have to go climb the trees for a better view. Right?" The color from Alexa's face drained. No... no no no! She isn' really afraid of anything... except heights! She swallowed, and nervously laughed. "You're kidding, right?" He shook his head. "Nothing to worry about... I mean, we all have to be scared of something--"

"Alexa Day doesn't get scared!" She snapped. She then started to climb the tree, slowly, like a cat. "S-see!?" she said, stuttering. She cockily jut her chin out, on the branch. "Uh... yeah!" he yelled back.

"Erm.. Alexa... I think you should go down!"

Alexa swallowed. Must not look down... must not look down...

She looked down.

Alexa went pale. She opened her mouth to shriek, but she was unable to. Her eyes were wide, staring at the ground.

Mentioned: None] || Interacting With: Open

Sephetis Naerum

Sephetis made his way to the wall of the base and like a frog, leaped from the wall to a nearest branch. Keeping the same momentum, he swung from the branch to the next, landing atop it. He traversed the trees like a monkey, it was made easier due to his very light body weight. He nearly passed a familiar face, Alexa. Perched on a branch a bit from Alexa, he observed... she looked like she needed help, looking down he saw another man with her. The man looked like he was just watching her, not offering her any help at all, he sighed. Standing up on the branch he was perched on, "So... uhm.. I take it you don't do much free running in your spare time." He said, looked at Alexa, though his expression was more serious then before but was still cracking jokes. "Honestly, why is it whenever we meet one or both of us is in some kind of precarious position?"

He looked down to Ash, who probably hasn't moved from the position he was in when Seph saw saw him, "If pretty-boy down there doesn't want to help you, should I? 'Cause you kinda look like you need help... getting down at least." He offered a hand out, in case she did want help, though if he knew her, he didn't expect her to accept his help.
Interacting: Emmi Emmi

03 jumped from tree to tree without any sign of tiring. He had bin tracking a band of Naga. They were looking for long lost treasure. Of course the only thing in this area he knew of was the lab. Tracking them for over a hour. In the moment he had a shot, there was a sudden burst of energy in the distance. For a second it caught him off guard, but he corrected himself. Taking aim 03 knotted 3 arrows. While he was able to recover, the Naga did not. He quickly released the arrows allowing them to reach there marks. The Naga fell to the ground lifeless.

He jumped down making sure they were dead. It was only then he took the time to focus on the disturbance. It radiated a power quite like his own. It was strange he had not encountered any creatures nearby the forest. Let alone one with that kind of power. This was something worth investigating, given it could pose a threat to his territory. 03 quickly rubbed the back of his hand on a nearby tree. It smelled of lavender filling the air. This was his chimera scent, used to mark his territory. 03 took to the trees once again, making sure all his gear was accounted for. One did not want to taking a adventure unequipped.

After some time 03 arrived close to the area he saw the electrical energy. He sniffed the air focusing all his energy on that sense. he could pick up the scent of a creature not native to these parts. Perhaps a migrating creature, that encountered a predator? There was a lot one could guess, but the quickest way was to investigate personally. He quickly made his way to where he picked up the scent. He had planned to visit his private spot, from which he watched the alien visitors. He had made it a habit to observe them from afar. Given their level of technology. It would be bad if they discovered his home. It was also to see what king of entities they were.

03 knew for experience not all visitors were friendly. Not all would also be a enemy. He had yet to decide, but his mind trailed off. For know he would focus on this strange event unfolding. If anything he hoped it was a remnant of the past. When he drew near 03 could make out faint chatter. It was defiantly the language of the aliens. Perhaps they were here to investigate the disturbance as well. He could not understand them, but it made no difference. Only reason being there presence made the situation change. He climbed high to the thicker brush of the trees. He kept his distance from where he could hear the aliens. Looking down into the distance with his enhanced eyesight; 03 could barley make out the aliens forms. Upon focusing more closely 03 could make out two males, and two females. judging from their gear it would be wise to assume he should not engage unless provoked. After all he was not there to start a conflict with them.

For the time being he pressed on making sure to stay ahead of them. After some time he came upon the location from where the disturbance occurred. He mad himself blend it perfectly with the trees. While in camouflage 03 finally understood what it was. A creature he had only encountered once. Last time he simply observed it destroy a forest some distance away from his own. That being said he witness the power that creature could wield. How unfortunate one had to appear so close to his territory now. Still there was little to do at that point. Given the aliens would be there soon. It would seems best to simply let them deal with it if they could. However he knew he would end up having to do with it as well. The best option would be to intervene at the right time, as to appear friendly to the aliens. It would not do good to appear like he was with the creature.
Anyone Anyone

Garuth Ferolus

Monkey man fell down a tree, it all sounded like a children`s story. Garuth was not one long to wonder, he rushed over to the hairy man to help. The monkey man stood muttering something unimportant and was stampeding in his place. He looked a little like a child who had his ego hurt, this might just have been the story for him.

“Hey, dunderhead! Slow your horses!”, the man used as a greeting.
"Greetings monkeyman, what exactly is a dunderhead?" Garuth said this while slowing down a little as the man had asked.
“I don’t care if you’re friend or foe!”
the monkeyman screamed.​
“You can’t just interrupt a man on a mission while having some fun!”. This man must have been really inexperienced and less subtle than Garuth, "You are too loud", Garuth answered in a low grunting voice.

Garuth checked the man for his stance, noticing he had a sword in hand when Garuth came close. "You may put your toothpick away, you do not need it", Garuth had not stopped entirely and jogged past monkeyman. He sniffed the air, there was a mix of danger and magic nearby. "You may join me, the fun is up ahead monkey man", Now it was Garuth`s turn to get his bow ready as he jogged in a pace he thought monkeys could keep up with.

"So... uhm.. I take it you don't do much free running in your spare time." He said, looked at Alexa, though his expression was more serious then before but was still cracking jokes. "Honestly, why is it whenever we meet one or both of us is in some kind of precarious position?"

Alexa gritted her teeth and crossed her arms, and looked away, stubbornly. "If pretty-boy down there doesn't want to help you, should I? 'Cause you kinda look like you need help... getting down at least." He offered a hand out, in case she did want help.

She scoffed. "I don't need anyone to help--" she trailed off, looking at the ground. "Woah... that is far." she nervously laughed. She spotted Ash rolling up his sleeves and call out something, but she didn't hear, since she was blocking every sound out.

Next thing you know, he started climbing the tree.

Mentioned: None || Interacting With: Kumii Kumii

150327_mitsutada_by_crazycray-d8n7lqf.jpg

"So... uhm.. I take it you don't do much free running in your spare time." He said, looked at Alexa, though his expression was more serious then before but was still cracking jokes. "Honestly, why is it whenever we meet one or both of us is in some kind of precarious position?"

Alexa crossed her arms, and looked away, stubbornly. Wait, she knows Blondie? "If pretty-boy down there doesn't want to help you, should I? 'Cause you kinda look like you need help... getting down at least." He snickered. Pretty boy? Really? Then again, I am good looking... Blondie offered a hand out, in case she did want help.

She scoffed. "I don't need anyone to help--" she trailed off, looking at the ground. "Woah... that is far." she nervously laughed. Ash groaned. "Great. Her cockiness took over her." He rolled up his sleeves. "Yo. Lexi! I'm coming up! How many times have I told you not to get carried away!?" He sighed and started to climb the tree, slowly.

It's a very large tree, so, yeah.

Once he reached the branch Alexa was in, he crawled towards her. "Gosh, you're such a handful," he muttered. He then grabbed Alexa, and carried her bridal style. "Don't. Look. Down," he hissed. He then closed her eyes, and jumped down from the tree. Alexa shrieked, and Ash landed on his feet.

"You're very welcome, Lexi. You now owe me twenty three favors--"

"Two and a half! How did you get twenty three!?"

He laughed. "Remember? I saved you from sumo wrestling with a bear, caught you from falling once..." he counted with his fingers. "Oh! And don't forget I killed that guy who tried smashing your head open."

"You mean Baldie?"

"Yeah!"

Childish laughter filled the air.

Mentioned: Kumii Kumii || Interacting With: N/A

Quest Started: Faeramore Predator

Sephetis shrugged and continued on his route. Upon reaching the final tree, he jumped down and landed on the ground. He sighed and loaded his guns with the special shots he bought from his favorite gunsmith, "6 rounds... 6 shots..."

The Predator was like an oversized horse, it reared back and roared when it's hooves touched the ground, a light surge of electricity pulsed from the impact point. As passive as these things were, they are terrifyingly powerful.

"Hmm, so this is one of those companion animals that the people here use and think so highly of, cool." He pulled one of his guns from the holster, "It would be wise to wait for others to show up... then again.. no-one may show up at all..." He was conflicted if he should preemptively attack the beast, against his better judgement, he began the attack. He rolled forward and shot at the beast's head, the shot seemed to bounce off the thick skull of the Predator, "Okay.. this is gonna be harder then I though."

As if from nowhere, before the beast attacked Seph an explosion of fire magic at the beasts feet causes it to stumble back a bit, "Hope i'm not too late." It was Ambassador Mevis.
Mentions: Emmi Emmi That Lass Over There That Lass Over There Lord Anubis Lord Anubis NextGenRolePlayer NextGenRolePlayer

Last edited:
Ron Pathos
The so-called “Dunderhead” responded to Ron’s threat pretty calmly. He did insult Ron’s Wind Shard by calling it a “toothpick” and jogged past him. “You may join me, the fun is up ahead monkey man,” The giant offered. Still irritated, Ron ran after the oaf.

“Would you quit calling me monkey man?” He requested, catching up. “The name is Ron Pathos. Also, “dunderhead” means to be someone with a really dense skull. Or someone really stupid.” He stopped talking for a moment and observed his new companion. He looked like he came from the Stone Age. Tough, barbaric, REALLY old-fashioned, and kinda unsettling. The thief continued speaking, “The “toothpick” is called Wind Shard by the way, Mr. Barbarian.”

At this point, Ron just started running ahead of the barbarian. Before he knew it, he was in the battlefield. He saw two men in front of a horse-like beast. Seemingly, the beast was what caused the loud sounds. Once again, he gripped Wind Shard and was in his battle stance. I’m quite unfamiliar with this creature. Only thing I know is that it’s supposed to be like a pet... Ron reviewed. Maybe I can tame it and become it’s owner!

“You’re mine!” Ron exclaimed, filled with determination.

Mentions: Kumii Kumii Graysilver264 Graysilver264

Users who are viewing this thread

Back