• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academic Starseekers

Kumii

Hydro Dragon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The Story so far...
The Humans believe expanding their horizons is the only way to keep humanity alive and so they resort to invading different planets, all without much resistance from them. One planet in particular, has been rather difficult in giving up it's rights for the Humans to colonize there. Years pass, and the Humans still don't have the planet, though they did make landfall and set up a fortress, a base where the Humans operate out of. They've not wanted to start a war with this planet, they've simply wanted to let a few humans settle her and start to populate the planet the planet to live in harmony with the native species. The Humans formed the Earthen Imperial Ring or the Earthen Empire for short.

Create a character here; Academic Starseekers Character Sign-up
Join the OOC Discord here; Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Last edited:
Arc 1, Chapter 1: Trouble at the Upper Citadel...
In the Upper Citadel...
Jackson stands looking over a map of Alpha-34 with Nell, Charlotte and Mevis in the same room. Nell speaks up, "High Commander, we've been here for years and we've made no progress. I know we're here on a diplomatic mission but might I suggest--" He was immediately cut off with Jackson's booming voice and his hands slamming on the table, "NO! We were sent here to settle some humans and expand our species lifespan and by god, that's what we're gonna do. Even if we're here for another 60 years." Nell was immediately shut up.

Mevis looks between his fellow men and woman, a look of displeasure on his face, "Well, we certainly aren't getting anywhere sending out ambassador missions. They never return!" Jackson snapped his head at Mevis, "You think I don't know that?!" He said with a commanding voice, "Relations with the indigenous are only getting worse."

"Yeah that tends to happen when you colonize their planet without their consent." Charlotte replied, Jackson simply grunted, "Like it was MY idea to set up base here." Mevis interjected again, "If I may, we have 2 Elves and a couple gifted humans... why not send them...?" Jackson didn't seem to keen to the idea of essentially sending some his finest on a suicide mission but at this point... "Alright.. let me think me over.. until then, keep watch on the indigenous.. something is brewing. I can feel it. Dismissed." Nell, Charlotte and Mevis all bowed before departing.
(Guide; Dark Yellow = Charlotte, Green = Nell, Dark Blue = Mevis, Orange = Jackson)
That Lass Over There That Lass Over There NextGenRolePlayer NextGenRolePlayer Emmi Emmi Caragia Caragia

Somewhere in the forest...
Valara sit up in a tree, one leg hanging, looking to the sky, "These attempts... they're futile," She said to herself, "why did I agree to come on this voyage?" Her lance sit, stabbed into the ground next to the campfire. The pale moonlight shining down, something about this Valara found peaceful as she lay on the branch of the tree, thinking to herself. Valara suddenly heard rustling in the bushes, she sat up and looked towards the direction the sound came from...

Ron Pathos
Ron strolled through the shiny night without a care in the world. Even though he should definitely care, since he’s on a mission, Ron felt content. “This mission should result in some valuable treasure,” Ron spoke to himself, “or at least steal lands from these beings...” He felt the irony in the situation; the humans are now the aliens invading this “Earth”. He chuckled for a bit, knowing full well his mission is going to be a hilarious one. Ron looked up to the sky with cocky smile, then proceeding back to his camp.

This’ll sound hypocritical, but do really need to expand on this planet? Ron was left wondering quietly, A war on this planet is inevitable. I doubt “people” here would want us here. Ah well, that High Commander guy shouldn’t be argued with. One smartass remark and I’m dead. He stopped thinking for a moment as his eyes focused on what should be his campfire. He rustled through the bushes and came out victorious. I mean, bushes can scratch and hurt your body if you’re not careful, right? Anyway, Ron rested by the campfire and almost forgot something.

“Wait, what’s my role on this mission, again?” He asked out loud, feeling clueless.

Last edited:

a7616a99782134ed378574b5e0fb438c--anime-warrior-girl-swords.jpg

The black haired female took a deep breath as she carefully stared at the male who promised her money. "You told me that if I bring in the criminal successfully, you would give me money. About fifty thousand, I recall. Where is it? I demanded it in cash." She banged her hands on the table, which really shook the male, and his strawberry frosted doughnut.

The man, who was sitting and eating the carb grinned and looked up at the girl. "Ah, Alexa, Alexa." He stood up, wiping the crumbs off his stupid white mustache. "This, my dear friend, is called 'business'." He grinned, disgustingly. "The only way I could hire you was let you hear what you wanted to hear: money. Now, sweetheart, it's not good to be money hungry."

The female--who's name is now disclosed as Alexa--her eyes glowed a dark shade of crimson. "Albert, I'll say it once again. Where is my money?" Albert laughed, and placed his sugary doughnut to the side. "Little girl, you really think that you're capable of doing anything? I'm smart, you're dumb. I'm big, you're little. I'm right, you're wrong. Nothin' you can do about it. Now, run along, missy, and don't get in trouble with us law enforcers."
Alexa bit her lip. It took every single inch of muscle in her body not to snap and murder this horrid man. "Alright, fine. But remember, you made enemies with the Alexa Day, and that isn't wise."

With that, she walked out the door, leaving emphasis.

Loreen Kingsteel
Loreen frowned at the scene of an empty trap in front of her. "We didn't catch anything... So all the cute animals are safe, but... More preserved stuff tonight." Conflict was evident on her face as she felt her desire for good food and her pacifist nature clashing. If her stomach won out she probably could find an animal to hunt, but the only weapon she had suited for range was the bow on her back - and it was more overkill than an anti-material rifle. With a slight pout Loreen returned to the camp, not making a sound as she wanted to startle her sister. That plan was put on pause, though, when she saw a strange human man sitting at their campfire. In true Loreen fashion, instead of pulling out her bow in caution like her sister probably would say she should have in this situation, she decided to throw a joke out and indirectly reveal her sister's presence. "Sis, I didn't know you invited your boyfriend here." Though it was said with a joking tone, the pitch of her voice changed slightly when she said the word "boyfriend".

Kumii Kumii NextGenRolePlayer NextGenRolePlayer

Valara Kingsteel
Valara jumped down from the tree and shifted her weight on one leg and corssed her arms, "Boyfriend. As if." She looked at the man then her sister, she seemed to not mind the man, so for now, she was too. "So, mystery man," she turned her full attention to Ron, "what brings you out here...? It's dangerous here y'know." She said with a smile, though not the kind of smile one would associate with being friendly, but one that said 'I'm watching you...'. She shifted her weight to the other leg, her lance still stuck in the ground behind her as if she didn't feel any danger from the man.
That Lass Over There That Lass Over There NextGenRolePlayer NextGenRolePlayer

Jackson's doubt...
Jackson stayed in the Upper Citadel for a bit, after pacing he decided to leave and exited the front door and saw a young lady, one who he knew was one of the talented young humans Mevis mentioned, "Excuse me, young lady." His voice cut through the air like butter, as he approached her one thing crossed his mind... should he really be sending people like this on suicide missions for the sake of humanity? Thoughts like this lingered and made him begin to truly doubt Earthen Empire's decision to pursue this planet so relentlessly. One thing she would be able to note was was his gaze was intense, despite his mind be infected with doubt, he never lessened his gaze or even showed a sign of his troubles.

"Forgive me, I do not know the full story but please tell me why you are flustered." Looking to his right he saw the type of shop it was and had a pretty good idea of who ran it, but he wanted to make sure. The more he thought about it and the more he saw her posture and expression, "Sorry, flustered is not the right word, I believe... ah, angry, would be the best word to describe it." He spoke fluently and effortlessly still cutting the air with his commanding yet gentle voice, at least not when yelling at the new recruits to 'Be better' or 'Pick up the pace, maggot'.
Emmi Emmi

Alexa was pissed. And, by pissed, she is super pissed.

"Excuse me, young lady." A man's voice mentioned, his voice cut through the air as if it were soft butter. Alexa turned around to face the man, her cold, black eyes staring back at him.

"Forgive me, I do not know the full story but please tell me why you are flustered." He then looked to his right at the shop. She raised her eyebrow. Flustered? Me? Hah! The more he thought about it and the more he saw her posture and expression, "Sorry, flustered is not the right word, I believe... ah, angry, would be the best word to describe it." He spoke fluently and effortlessly still cutting the air with his commanding yet gentle voice. The woman pursed her lips. "Why should I tell anything to you?" She replied, coldly and sharply. Her voice was practically knives slicing the air.

She grit her teeth, trying to control her anger. "Now, scram, before your face ends up on the ground." Oh, if this sounded rude, she was only giving ten percent. She then beckoned for him to leave, and she slowly started to walk away, her red Japanese dress floated behind her.

Mentioned: N/A || Interacting With: Kumii Kumii

Last edited:
High Commander's Devious Plan...
Jackson smiled, "In all honesty, that would be a spectacle to behold, truly." His eyes shined red for a brief second, "If you really feel that way... then try me." A smile devious smile formed on his face, as she began to walk away, he simply said nothing and stood there. The brief exchange of words and interaction gave him all he needed to assess this woman. He was basically challenging her, his motives are unclear but it was clear that he wanted to test Alexa. He liked this girl, the way she moved, talked and restrained her anger... this all began to well up ideas and strategies in his mind, all he needed... was to get an idea for her combat skills.
Emmi Emmi

The man smiled. "In all honesty, that would be a spectacle to behold, truly." His eyes shined red for a brief second, "If you really feel that way... then try me." A smile devious smile formed on his face

Alexa stopped to turn around for a brief moment. "Tch," she took a deep breath, her eyes glowing in anger. She grit her teeth. She needed to let that anger out. If she didn't she might end up killing someone. She walked over to a tree, and with all her might, punched it. There was a huge dent in the tree, and by dent, there was a huge, hallow whole. She winced and took out her hand from the tree, looking at it. Her knuckles were bloody and there were many splinters and scratches. Her eyes softened a bit, reminiscing what her mother had said long before when she was a child.

"Now, honey, a lady should never have any scratches on her hands! Her hands are precious!"

"Hah," she slowly muttered, shaking the blood off. "I don't give a fuck about what you say."

She took a deep breath and turned to the elder man. "Another time. I'm not in the mood for any fights. I had quite enough today. Although, I look forward to this battle."

Ron Pathos
Ron’s question was thrown under the bus when an Elf girl showed up. Even though she looked innocent, Ron couldn’t help but feel a bit embarrassed. It’s not his fault for accidentally stumbling onto her territory.

“Sis, I didn’t know you invited your boyfriend here.” joked the Elf girl. She seemed to be joking at least. Still, it shocked Ron enough to get up from the ground. Ironically, the cat caught his tongue at the moment. He was left thinking about a strategy at the moment. Crap, there’s two elf girls here then... What should I do?

Suddenly, the other Elf girl’s sister dropped in on the situation. Responding with, “Boyfriend. As if.” She looked pretty tough, thanks to “weird” armor. "So, mystery man," she turned her full attention to Ron, "what brings you out here...? It's dangerous here y'know." She had a smile on her face, a smile that says “I’m watching you...”

Ugh, this is awkward... Ron thought to himself, positioning himself to a defensive stance. I should start off calmly, after all, it was just a harmless mistake. If not, then I can use Wind Shard to blast these women away. He let out a sigh in preparations for what’s to come.

“I’m sorry, madames,” Ron started off confidently. “I thought this was my campsite. You shouldn’t try to attack a stranger over a simple mistake.” His last sentence was filled with snarkiness. As soon as he finished, Ron gathered his stuff and left the elves’ campfire.

That Lass Over There That Lass Over There Kumii Kumii

Valara Kingsteel
Valara's smile faded at Ron's comment, "Does it look like i'm armed? If we were to attack you I would be armed and my si--" She stopped herself there, she was about to reveal their battle strategy to a stranger... oops... try again next time Ron. Valara watched as Ron walked away, eyeing Ron, "Hmm..." she was thinking to herself at the point.. about what, nobody knows... only me.
NextGenRolePlayer NextGenRolePlayer That Lass Over There That Lass Over There

Retreat into the Upper Citadel...
This is what I envision the them to be playing as this scene unravels... I'm wierd I know.

Jackson watched as the girl punch the tree, with a devious grin, he nodded, 'Yes... she'll work.. Mevis, it seems your idea might come to fruition.' He thought. Before he would leave, he would introduce himself, "High Commander Jackson Severos, at your service." He bowed before Alexa, whether the name rung a bell in the girl's head, mattered not to him, he simply wished to introduce himself to a future lac--er, acquaintance, "Oh, a battle won't be necessary... anymore." He looked up from the bow with a friendly smile before standing up completely, his tone was softer now, "I have all that I need." He turned and walked away,he walked with pride, hands behind his back.

Nell was just coming out of the Citadel, he looked at Jackson who had a rather devious grin plastered on his face, 'Did he...' he started to think but was immediately interrupted when Jackson waved Nell to follow him, "Yessir!" Nell exclaimed before following Jackson into the Upper Citadel.
Emmi Emmi

"High Commander Jackson Severos, at your service." The man, now identified as Jackson, bowed before Alexa. She pursed her lips, looking at him. "Oh, a battle won't be necessary... anymore." He looked up from the bow with a friendly smile before standing up completely, his tone was softer now, "I have all that I need." He turned and walked away, he walked with pride, hands behind his back.

Alexa stared at him as he walked off, a confused expression on her face. Why did he just introduce himself? She grinned, and as he walked off, she shouted out, "How dare you leave!? I'm the one who gets to say the last word!" Sure, she's a murderer, but she's a child at heart. With that, she parted.

While walking, she spotted a man with hair as white as snow, and deep blue eyes. He had a huge scar over his right eye, causing his right eye to be closed shut. She gasped, eyes widened. She quickly tried to look for a place to hide. She found a dark alley way, and immediately ran in. She leaned against the wall, breathing hard.

WHY THE HELL IS HE HERE!?

She took a deep breath. She must not get caught, she is a missing person.

Sephetis Naerum
(It's about time I introduce my second character.)
Sephetis rolled backwards, "Shit." He fired a shot from his gun at a couple of men who seemed to chasing him, "Never thought they would catch up to me this fast.." He ran a corner and hid from them, on the other side was Alexa, though at first he didn't notice. Breathing heavy, he held his gun at the ready and placed his hand on the second on in it's holster in case he had to use it. Apparently, the men chasing him weren't part of the military, it was a group of hired thugs sent to kill Sephetis, "Shit shit shit..." Looking around he noticed the girl, Alexa and jumped in surprised though remained quiet.

The men passed and called off their search for now, he sighed and looked at Alexa. 'She's hiding too?' Trying not to pry too much he simply waited, mostly because the men chasing HIM were still very much around. He held his gun at the ready, not that he didn't trust the girl but just as a security measure.
Emmi Emmi
(SorryNotSorry)

Last edited:

Alexa looked out the alleyway, trying to see if the man with the scar had left. She didn't see him, which was a relief. She sighed in relief. Her right hand was on the handle of her katana in case the man and his goons were there. If they found Alexa, boy, it won't be a pretty sight to see. Suddenly, she felt a hand grab her mouth. "Yo, I think this is him, boss. Boss?" The thug who had grabbed Alexa looked around, frantically trying to find his boss, who had left.

Alexa bit the man, who yelped in surprise. "Oh, wow, you know, before you jump someone thinking that's the guy you're looking for, you should at least notice their gender!"

She spun around, and kicked the guy's balls, who slammed into the wall. She then unsheathed her katana, and swiftly placed it on the thug's neck, while pinning him to the wall. It was only a millimeter away from his neck.

Her voice dropped low, but loud enough for Sephetis to hear. She didn't really see him at all, she was too busy. "Who are you? What is your purpose? Who sent you? Did Roy send you?" she asked him many questions. "Answer truthfully, or you'll die."

The thug looked at Alexa's black eyes very carefully. Then asked, "Hey, aren't you the girl from Usagi's place?"

She froze, eyes widened.

"Oh my gosh, you are!" he wheezed. "Such a shame. Usagi had to perish... and the last thing he did was train an idiotic girl like you. I'm not sad. He was a bitch, frankly--"

SLAM.

DRIP.

DRIP.

The thug lied there, his head split open. Blood was everywhere.

Alexa had slammed the thug into the wall.

She pursed her lips, her left cheek splattered with blood. Her eyes glowed a bit red. "Don't insult Usagi," she said, in a low, hoarse voice.

Mentioned: Kumii Kumii || Interacting With: Open

Sepehtis Naerum
Sephetis jumped back from the rain of men Alexa had just killed, particularly the one who had caught the girl by surprise, 'Note; don't sneak up on the girl...' Before he could finish his thought... "There!" The two men who were chasing Sephetis had given up when they down toward the alleyway he had hid down with Alexa. Sephetis sighed and aimed his gun at one of them and BOOM. He didn't like the idea of murder but with a couple of men who didn't think twice about murder, he had no choice.

Just before the second man could ready his weapon, Sephetis quickly analyzed him and swung around and aimed his gun at the man's chest, right where his heart was and released a Crackshot at the area. The resulting hit splattered blood on Sephetis's face, he winced when the blood hit him, "Ew.. Is it in my hair?" He felt his hair and sighed deeply, "Nope." He walked to the man's body and picked up an insignia, it was his family's. He clutched it and sighed then pocketed it. Keeping his revolver at his side. Turning around to confront the now bloodied girl, he wiped the blood from his face, he didn't like the idea of blood as warpaint, "Are... are you gonna kill me? I mean, I'll leave if your gonna kill me so.." Still cautious of the woman, he kept the gun at his side and kept track of exactly how many shots he had left..
Emmi Emmi

Alexa sighed, and wiped the blood of her cheek. She then saw a bunch of thugs run down towards the alleyway. Her eyes widened, but she then heard a loud BOOM.

A gun shot, she thought, sheathing her katana.

She looked at the thug who got shot. He laid on the floor, dead. Lifeless. She pursed her lips. "Someone else is here," she muttered, frantically looking around. She got her answer. These thugs weren't sent after her, but sent after someone else.

She looked around and noticed a boy with blonde hair battling some. "Oh? A ticket to the front row of a show?" She leaned against the wall, examining their battle, grimly.

Just before the second man could ready his weapon, the boy quickly analyzed him and swung around and aimed his gun at the man's chest, right where his heart was and released a Crackshot at the area. The resulting hit splattered blood on Sephetis's face, he winced when the blood hit him, "Ew.. Is it in my hair?" Alexa rolled her eyes. He's in the middle of a battle, and he's worried about his hair?

He felt his hair and sighed deeply, "Nope." He walked to the man's body and picked up an insignia, it was his family's. He clutched it and sighed then pocketed it. Keeping his revolver at his side. Turning around to confront the now bloodied girl, he wiped the blood from his face. "Are... are you gonna kill me? I mean, I'll leave if your gonna kill me so.." Still cautious of the woman, he kept the gun at his side and kept track of exactly how many shots he had left..

Alexa grinned, mischievously. "No, but it depends what you do and if you anger me. I'm in a bad enough mood already."

She looked at the dead body, and back at him. "Tsk tsk tsk, Letting a lady get her hands dirty?" she then flicked her wrist, trying to get rid of the blood. "Literally," she smiled, and looked at his angelic blonde hair. "There's some in your hair," she joked.

Mentioned: None || Interacting With: Kumii Kumii

Last edited:
Sephetis Naerum
At the mention of some in his hair, "Really?!" He ran his fingers through his hair and found no blood. He stared Alexa and grumbled, "I'm not about to mess with other people's affairs. What happens to you is your business." He holstered his gun and began to drag one of the bodies into the alleyway, not saying word. He didn't wanna risk having tell this girl why men were after him and he didn't wanna have to accidentally 'find out' why men were chasing her as well, that said, they did have that in common at least. Maybe she sees him as an ally in the future, the idea was too farfetched for Sephetis, at least.

After dragging the other body to the alleyway, he wiped his hands together and sighed. He quickly pulled out camera and slid in front of Alexa and threw up a peace sign, "Selfie Shot!" he snapped a selfie with himself and Alexa, "Hehe, sorry I like to take pictures." He put his camera away, "Oh, I guess since you haven't killed me yet.. I should tell you my name? Sephetis Naerum or you can call me Seph." He smiled.
Emmi Emmi

At the mention of some in his hair, "Really?!" He ran his fingers through his hair and found no blood. Alexa stifled her laughter. What an idiot. He stared Alexa and grumbled, "I'm not about to mess with other people's affairs. What happens to you is your business." She rolled her eyes. "Obviously. It wouldn't be my business if it didn't." He holstered his gun and began to drag one of the bodies into the alleyway, not saying word.

This guy is sketchy, she thought, staring at him. She looked at the opposite direction. Should I just leave?

However, the boy quickly pulled out camera and slid in front of Alexa and threw up a peace sign, "Selfie Shot!" he snapped a selfie with himself and Alexa. "Dude, what the hell!?" she yelled, smacking the camera out of his hand. "Hehe, sorry I like to take pictures." He put his camera away, "Oh, I guess since you haven't killed me yet.. I should tell you my name? Sephetis Naerum or you can call me Seph." He smiled.

Alexa paused and stared at him for a long moment. "Name's Evangeline Silver," she fibbed.

Sephetis Naerum
Seph squinted, "You don't sound like you make that your name, but if you don't wanna tell me your name for privacy and whatnot, then you do you." He leaned against a wall, "But just keep in mind if we happen to meet again and I see a couple of nasties that you don't see and I call out 'Yo, Evangeline.' and you don't answer, that's on you." He glanced over at Alexa, "I don't care how powerful you are or aware you are, a sneak attack can be devastating to anyone..." he sighed deeply, "...but again, it's fine if you don't wanna tell me your real name, just trying to be friendly and make allies. You can never have too many of them, surely you know this." He got off the wall and umped from wall to wall to the roof of the building they fought the bad guys in, showing he was clearly agile.

He poked out over the edge, "See ya later, ball-kicker. I have... uh... things to take care of." He jumped from the roof of the current building to the building next to it and disappeared over the walls of the base. As he landed he pulled out the insignia and looked at it, "2 years.. I wonder what happened." He said to himself not expecting anyone else to be around. He shook his head and pocketed the insignia and walked off into the forest.
Emmi Emmi

Last edited:
Ron Pathos
Walking away, guessing to where he was going, Ron felt regretful. If I’d known that it wasn’t my campsite, I would’ve stolen so many goods! He thought, imagining the money and food that he should’ve had. Ah well, the elves would just kill me anyway... His teeth grinded as his imagination fueled. The elves would already over power him by 2 v 1. That elf who jumped from the tree only looked tough. The other elf seemed carefree and innocent. Ron just played out a funny sequence of him winning a battle against them; to which he laughed off, not feeling a bit irritated.

“Ah man, that’s a funny imagination,” he remarked to himself. “My ass would get handed to me anyway...” He smiled. Continuing walking, Ron plans on what he should do next. Things like sleeping, keep on walking, find a village, etc. More importantly, something to satisfy his hunger. The thief’s stomach growled, irritating Ron again.

Standing still to process his thoughts, Ron hears a rustle in the bushes. Instinctively, he equips Wind Shard and prepares for the next moment. “If you’re one of those elves or an animal,” Ron says threateningly, “you’re dead meat!”

Mentioned: Kumii Kumii That Lass Over There That Lass Over There

Seph squinted, "You don't sound like you make that your name, but if you don't wanna tell me your name for privacy and whatnot, then you do you." He leaned against a wall, "But just keep in mind if we happen to meet again and I see a couple of nasties that you don't see and I call out 'Yo, Evangeline.' and you don't answer, that's on you." He glanced over at Alexa. She snickered. "No nasty would want to mess with me. Besides, you shouldn't tell random people you don't trust their names..." she paused. "I learned that the hard way," she finished, muttering the last bit.

"I don't care how powerful you are or aware you are, a sneak attack can be devastating to anyone..." Alexa rolled her eyes. "Sneak attacks are my middle name. I know when they're coming." He sighed deeply, "...but again, it's fine if you don't wanna tell me your real name, just trying to be friendly and make allies. You can never have too many of them, surely you know this."

Alexa scoffed. "I don't need any allies, and I certainly don't want them." He got off the wall and umped from wall to wall to the roof of the building they fought the bad guys in, showing he was clearly agile, which made her roll her eyes and sneer. You're not the only agile person here, Devil.

He poked out over the edge, "See ya later, ball-kicker. I have... uh... things to take care of."

"I don't care, Devil," she shot back as he jumped from the roof of the current building to the building next to it and disappeared over the walls of the base. Alexa sighed, and rested her head on the wall.

Is it wise to refuse making allies?

"yOu DoN'T nEeD aLlIeS hUh? YaH dOn'T sAy."

Shokudaikiri.Mitsutada.full.1852740.jpg

"yOu DoN'T nEeD aLlIeS hUh? YaH dOn'T sAy."

A male with an eyepatch randomly popped up, next to Alexa, teasing her. "What the--"

"Shhhh," he held a finger on her mouth, shushing her. He mocked a sad face. "I feel so upset. You don't need allies? What am I? Chopped Alien liver?" Alexa rolled her eyes and slapped the finger away, her cheeks tinge a bright shade of pink. "You're my friend, Ash."

Ash shrugged, and adjusted his eyepatch. "Damn, I missed your elemental manipulation. I could feel the power gushing from my veins. How are you resisting yourself from using it?" Alexa rolled her, and twirled a strand of hair. "You know," she began. "Is it bad to not make new allies?"

Ash paused for a moment, then patted her head. "Kind of, but not quite. If you know what I mean. It's always great having new allies on your side."

Last edited:
Sephetis Naerum

Sephetis roamed the forests until he came across a bulletin board, "Hmm..?" He ripped the paper from the board and read it, "Faeramore Predator... aren't those.. yeah, so why would they want one dead?" He folded the paper and pocketed it, "If they put a bounty out on it then it must've done something horrible." He bolted toward the base again, once he arrived he headed straight to the workshop. Pushing aside one of the curtains, he entered the workshop, "Hello? Anyone here?" Some elderly man emerged from the backroom,

"Ah.. a customer.. what can I do ya for, sonny?" He stood behind the counter and held a bright smile at Seph.

"Um, yes, can I get a couple of.. you know.. magic cartidges, I'm running low... I wasn't able to reload earlier." He asked the elder who opened his eyes, "Oh! Sephetis, I see.. one moment." The elderly man walked into the backroom and a few moments later came out with a large sack of magic cartidges, the ammo type for Seph's guns. "Thank you! Here ya--"

It was a loud boom, one which echoed through the base and a flash of lightning without any clouds, startled, Seph ran outside and looked at the lightning bolt, "That's gotta be the Predator..." he turned and put the money on the counter and in a rush he ran out, "Sorry, I can't stay and chat, saving the valley. You know, the usual." Showing off his agility once more, Sephetis made a full on sprint jump and vaulted himself onto a roof with the help of a garbage bin. Once he was on the roof and low and deep rumble could be heard and a steady light of a lightning breath is seen in the distance.
Mentions: NextGenRolePlayer NextGenRolePlayer Emmi Emmi Lord Anubis Lord Anubis

Valara Kingsteel
Valara looked at Loreen, "Well, now that he's gone. Shall we--" She was cut off after she felt the surge of power nearby. This was so great, this amount of power she hasn't felt since the war on her planet so long ago, "Loreen.. do you feel that?" Valara didn't know what to do, at least not yet. Should they investigate it? Should they run away... running away would shame their family name, Kingsteels never turn down challenges or events that may harm others... so that leaves them with one option, "Come on, Loreen.. ready your weapon. We're going to investigate that surge."
Interacting: That Lass Over There That Lass Over There

Last edited:
Ron Pathos
After a few moments of silence, a loud boom was heard. A flash of lightning could be seen without any clouds. Ron felt the immense power, or maybe it was his stomach growling again; either way, Ron felt both of them. Since he clearly doesn’t what caused it, Ron thought it was best to leave the situation be. Thinking that it was just his senses going wrong or just the feeling of hunger. But, the curiosity got to the best of the thief. He tries to justify his own actions with a few confident words. I just want to investigate this mystery for myself, he assured himself. If it’s something edible or worth the right price, I need to get it.

Looking around in his environment, Ron looks for the fastest way to scale the forest trees. Using his agility, he vaults to the branches of a single tree, progressively jumping to the next branch towards the top. Finally able to get a somewhat decent view for what he’s looking for, Ron finds a light in the distance. “Huh, I wonder what’s causing that bright light...” he spoke to himself. With a cocky grin, Ron prepares himself to jump from the next tree to the other.

With a swift jump, Ron hops to the next sturdy branch to the other. His adrenaline takes into effect as he makes his way towards the source. How long will it take to get there? Not sure that even Ron knows.

A soft rumbling sound was to be heard for a practiced wildeman. It was the sound of a hungry human. Garuth hid in the bushes knowing not to make a sound yet. The man was manly and hairy just like him, so he thought they might become friends. But he also had an aura of untrustworthiness around him. Garuth doubted and shifted his weight, making the bushes rustle.

A beginners mistake. The man grabbed his toothpick and stood ready to dance. Garuth almost wanted to laugh."If you are one of those elves or animals you're dead meat". Garuth almost could not hold his laughter anymore, he was not an elf, if only he would be seen. With a wide grin, which a hunter would have noticed for the whiteness of his teeth, he tried to restrain himself from laughing, almost bursting in tears from doing so.

That was when a loud explosion was to be heard. The smaller manly man jumped into the trees like a monkey. And jumped to the next one. Garuth stood up, "Monkey man!", he grunted aloud. Garuth followed the manly monkey through the densening forest, running towards him like a hunter would. Without a sound (even though his size) and with confident steps, "Monkey man!", he continued, apparantly not minding being heard. He just ran like this out of habit.

Running towards:
NextGenRolePlayer NextGenRolePlayer

Last edited:
Ron Pathos
Still hopping through trees, Ron didn’t notice the goliath chasing after him at first. He was calmly trying to get to his goal and having a bit of fun getting there. Sadly, he took a misstep when he heard, “Monkey man!” The thief fell head first towards the ground yelling for help. But in a second, he crashed down pathetically, suffering some damage and headaches. He pulled himself up from the ground and dusted himself off. He was annoyed and wanted to blame the person who grunted for his downfall. “Gah, such a pain...” Ron muttered, looking irritated. Recovering himself, he began to spot a giant man running towards him.

Grabbing Wind Shard from the ground, Ron prepared to defend himself. Grrr... Did this guy really need to interrupt me? I was so close to finding that weird power source! He decided to confront the man with a loud insult. “Hey, dunderhead! Slow your horses!” Ron pinned his feet on the ground with an angered expression and a silver sword on hand. Was he really going to fight this guy? Maybe not, probably wanted to slap the man with some sass and wit.

“I don’t care if you’re friend or foe!” he yelled out. “You can’t just interrupt a man on a mission while having some fun!” All his of words echoed through the forest. His hands were furiously squeezing the handle of Wind Shard. Why does this thief have to be pissed off for something so simplistic?

Mentioned: Graysilver264 Graysilver264

Users who are viewing this thread

Back