Abyss and Sky (A PJ roleplay)

Nnnggg... I can't... I have three characters already... And technically only one character was in somewhat of a relationship with yours and the other two were developing something...

Name: Clara Evans

Nickname: None.

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual (Straight)

Appearance:
06196ac1b2e010cc84f53d8593fd0b18.jpg

Personality: (Will skip this for now)

Bio: (Skipped for now)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Name: Hector Williams

Nickname: ...No...

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Appearance:

paul-dano-he-loves-me.jpg

Black hair and striking blue eyes.

Muscularly built, he is not to be taken lightly. His strength along with the large scar across his face and scars all over his chest paired with the fact that he wears his hood so you can't see his eyes, makes him the picture of intimidation. You can't see his eyes, but you know he's staring at you.

He stands at 6 feet tall exactly.

Left Shoulder, Back, coiling down his right arm, SPQR tattoo on the right inner arm, featuring the symbol of Pluto and four lines to represent four years of service.

He wears a black hoodie that has the sleeves cut off, the hoodie having this design on the front, and a long sleeved red shirt under it. His jeans are worn down, while his hiking boots are brand new. He has a skull ring on his right ring finger, and on his left pointer finger is a ruby ring.

Personality:

He is dark, sarcastic, brave, and generally a bit sour.While he is brave, he is not as rash. Lupa trained that out of him. Second, he is much more self conscious. He hates to show any part of his skin due to his massive amounts of scarring. He is a big mystery as not many people know too much about him. He keeps to himself and

Brief history:

I... I don't know...

I don't remember anything... All I remember is waking up at the Wolf House... I woke up with the wolf goddess Lupa watching over me. She taught me everything I know... When I was thirteen, she sent me on my way to Camp Jupiter. I was a part of the legion by the end of the year. I've served the legion for four years.

Abilities:

Ferrokinesis (Active):The ability to pull metals and gemstones from the ground and to shape them as he wills.

Regeneration (Active): Using this ability, he is able to heal himself and others very quickly. However, this ability has a terrible cost when used on others.

Death Sense (Passive): Everyone knows he can see dead people. He can see them, talk to them, and worst of all, they are attracted to him like moths to a flame.

WOC:

He carries an Imperial gold spear and round shield.

Parent God: Pluto

Other: Skeletal snake, gives off an eerie blue-green glow from the inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Jacquelyn Lehtinen

Nickname: Jackie

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Appearance:

(Natural)

beautiful-girl-smile.jpg

(Dyed hair and colored contacts)

Yeah....png
b6305e587fca2de8287f3323d4dd30b8.jpg

4128628251_51f190783b_o.jpg

Personality:

• Self-conscious
  • an ounce headstrong
  • Awkward
  • Independant
  • Intelligant

Brief history: Her father is a police officer in New York city, whom lost his wife in a car accident. Upon "recieving" his daughter, the first thing he did (rather irresponsibly) was to teach her how to shoot a gun. And surprisingly she took to it like a fish to water.

Abilities: Mmmm... nope. I got nothing.

Weapon: Handgun with celestial bronze bullets

Z

Parent God: Athena

Other: (pets, extra things.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Luka Maheegan (it literally means wolf, all over)

Nickname: Luke, Wolfy, Mutt

Personality: He's very conceited, actually. Being quite a looked gives him a sense that every girl at camp craves his attention. However, he does tend to keep to himself on the night of the full moon. He likes to sneak around and make growling noises as he walks up behind an unsuspecting demigod. He's ashamed to say that he isn't in complete control of his power. Luka has killed before, but he won't remember anything about it until he has strange dreams. He's a beast in battle! He's quick as hell! At night though, he chooses to be alone, to think about his past.

History: He grew up with his mother on a Navajo Indian reservation, where they stayed with their birth tribe. He grew up hearing fantastic stories about many warriors, and many different animals, but the one animal that intrigued him the most was the wolf. In fact, at only seven years old, Luka stumbled into a bear trap. His leg was caught in it, and he believed he'd lose it. Suddenly, he heard growls and sniffs from the woods around him, and a wolf stepped forward. Luka was awestruck at this, then remembered the trap. He was dead meat! The wolf edged closer, and placed his paws on either side of the trap and pulled it open, freeing the boy's leg. Luka pulled his leg free, but, before he could thank the wolf, it was gone. Years later, Luka still believes that that would wasn't purely just a wolf. He still bears the scars from the trap.

Abilities: Speed, strength, highly developed senses. He's a werewolf.

Weapons: (images encouraged)

His claws both real and the ones he had made specifically for battle.

081b0cfc4fab9acb4dc36b5aebd82676-1-jpg.127649

Godly Parent: Lycaon, king of Arcadia

Other: (include miscellaneous things heresuch as skills) He's a werewolf.

tumblr_mbqslvfmoj1rqpfmno1_500-jpg.127642

Name: Bridget Polarlicht

New to Camp?: Nope.

Godly Parent: Eos

Personality: Can be bulleted.

• She's kind, caring and shy. She doesn't talk much due to her shy nature, but is willing to help a hand to anyone who needs it.
  • Always offers her shoulder to strangers or friends if they need someone to talk to about their problems, and often tries to help them when she can.
  • She sometimes camouflages when she's scared or startled, which accidentally blinds others momentarily.

Bio/History:

When she was 10, she was startled by her own father and accidentally blinded him completely, she couldn't believe that she had done such a thing to her father and ran away. She returned home a few days later to find her home empty with a letter on the table. Her father had died from a clogged artery and she was going to be sent to an orphanage. She quickly ran away from home again, packing her things and taking a photo of her father and her with her and wandered. Eventually her mother sent her to Camp Half-Blood to protect her from being killed and learn how to control her powers.

Powers: Please only have three powers or less. Make sure it is nothing over-powered.

Photokinesis -- She has the mental and/or physical ability to control light. To a greater extent, she could become invisible, concentrate light particles into lasers, and manipulate any part of the light spectrum (ultraviolet, infrared, etc.).

Dawn's Praise -- She can see better than most in low-light conditions. She has the ability to increase their physical strength at sunrise, but that power wanes as the day continues. She can sometimes "radiate" light, in the sense that things get noticeably brighter when they're around.

Other:

View attachment 97697

View attachment 97698

Image: May be realistic, anime, drawing, or thorough description.

View attachment 97695

View attachment 97696

--------------------------------

Name: Elizabeth Bennett

New to Camp?: Yes

Personality: she's very quiet and often stays away from others, she's very shy and doesn't talk above a whisper. She has a very soft and gentle voice but when she gets upset her voice goes cold and hollow. Her reason for trying to stay away from others is because she's scared of freezing them or causing them to get unintentionally cold. She doesn't have many friends and is only friends with Damian because she couldn't say no.

Powers:

Cryokinesis -- she has the ability to create blizzards, hailstorms and massive snowstorms, but she can frost, freeze and cool anything due to her icy touch. The temperature seems to drop a bit whenever she's around. She can project ice and snow out of her hands.

Snow Cloak -- it's like Invisibility but she can hide herself in anything that has to do with ice or snow. She can conceal herself in it and watch her opponents, this also means she is immune to the cold.

Aerokinesis -- she has the ability to control air and wind but her ability isn't as strong as her father's or as any son of Zeus.

Weaknesses:

She tends to get fevers quicker if it's too hot because of her naturally cool body heat.

She will get tired of she uses her powers for too long such as her wind attacks and holding up a blizzard.

She can't be out in the sun for more then a few minutes since the heat/sun weakens her and causes her to get sunburned really easy and causes her to pass out as well.

Her powers are weakened in the heat.

Appearance:

black-and-white-blonde-girl-hair-makeup-Favim.com-423468.jpg

Eyes:

img-thing

Child of: Boreas

Weapon of Choice: a Staff that is covered in frost.

Frost-Staff.gif

StarrySkyofLostSouls said:
Name: Bridget Polarlicht

New to Camp?: Nope.

Godly Parent: Eos

Personality: Can be bulleted.

• She's kind, caring and shy. She doesn't talk much due to her shy nature, but is willing to help a hand to anyone who needs it.
  • Always offers her shoulder to strangers or friends if they need someone to talk to about their problems, and often tries to help them when she can.
  • She sometimes camouflages when she's scared or startled, which accidentally blinds others momentarily.

Bio/History:

When she was 10, she was startled by her own father and accidentally blinded him completely, she couldn't believe that she had done such a thing to her father and ran away. She returned home a few days later to find her home empty with a letter on the table. Her father had died from a clogged artery and she was going to be sent to an orphanage. She quickly ran away from home again, packing her things and taking a photo of her father and her with her and wandered. Eventually her mother sent her to Camp Half-Blood to protect her from being killed and learn how to control her powers.

Powers: Please only have three powers or less. Make sure it is nothing over-powered.

Photokinesis -- She has the mental and/or physical ability to control light. To a greater extent, she could become invisible, concentrate light particles into lasers, and manipulate any part of the light spectrum (ultraviolet, infrared, etc.).

Dawn's Praise -- She can see better than most in low-light conditions. She has the ability to increase their physical strength at sunrise, but that power wanes as the day continues. She can sometimes "radiate" light, in the sense that things get noticeably brighter when they're around.

Other:

View attachment 97697

View attachment 97698

Image: May be realistic, anime, drawing, or thorough description.

View attachment 97695

View attachment 97696

--------------------------------

Name: Elizabeth Bennett

New to Camp?: Yes

Personality: she's very quiet and often stays away from others, she's very shy and doesn't talk above a whisper. She has a very soft and gentle voice but when she gets upset her voice goes cold and hollow. Her reason for trying to stay away from others is because she's scared of freezing them or causing them to get unintentionally cold. She doesn't have many friends and is only friends with Damian because she couldn't say no.

Powers:

Cryokinesis -- she has the ability to create blizzards, hailstorms and massive snowstorms, but she can frost, freeze and cool anything due to her icy touch. The temperature seems to drop a bit whenever she's around. She can project ice and snow out of her hands.

Snow Cloak -- it's like Invisibility but she can hide herself in anything that has to do with ice or snow. She can conceal herself in it and watch her opponents, this also means she is immune to the cold.

Aerokinesis -- she has the ability to control air and wind but her ability isn't as strong as her father's or as any son of Zeus.

Weaknesses:

She tends to get fevers quicker if it's too hot because of her naturally cool body heat.

She will get tired of she uses her powers for too long such as her wind attacks and holding up a blizzard.

She can't be out in the sun for more then a few minutes since the heat/sun weakens her and causes her to get sunburned really easy and causes her to pass out as well.

Her powers are weakened in the heat.

Appearance:

black-and-white-blonde-girl-hair-makeup-Favim.com-423468.jpg

Eyes:

img-thing

Child of: Boreas

Weapon of Choice: a Staff that is covered in frost.

Frost-Staff.gif
Accepted. And it may be just me, but was that the old template for a character?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back