• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Abyss and Sky (A PJ roleplay)

Dolphan of Lyfe

I'm evil to the core, what I shouldn't do I will
In a world where... Oh who am I kidding? Welcome to Camp Half-Blood Demi-God. Yes, you are a Demi-God. Spooky, right? You may wonder who your parent is. Don't worry, you'll get claimed soon... Maybe. The gods have a tendency to not claim you, as well as make you. Even though some were forbade. I will stop with my rambling now and get to the important crap. You got this letter and are probably wondering: Who the hell am I? I'll tell you with one word: A soon-to-be friend. Okay, now more important stuff. Have you heard of Gaea? Of course you have. Well, Tartarus and Ouranos are rising. Our plan is easy, well not really. But what you have to do is beat Tartarus and possibly Ouranos. You'll need training, that's why I'm here! I will train you. So, in a brief summary because my pen is losing ink, Come to camp, train, make Tartarus go BOOM! Got it? Good, I can't talk for longer. I hope to see each one of you soon.

~JC

(PS: He's rising soon. You need hope.)

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

"Perfect. Yes, power. More power," a dark voice. "All hope is lost for them." The voice said again. It came from the pit in the Underworld, Tartarus. What he said was right, Hope is lost. The voice faded away as the young man woke up with trouble. He breathed heavily and looked around, making sure he was safe and sound.

"Oh thank gods," Jace muttered, getting up. He slipped on a shirt which had a peculiar symbol on it: A sort of tiki face on it with the words KONGOS in white. He then put on some jeans and walked outside. It was already sunny as he checked the forge and arena. Chiron then trotted over and looked down at the young man.

"Everything ready, Jace?" Chiron asked. Jace simply nodded as Chiron went back to his work. Jace continued to look around in the training arena, making sure everything was ready for this rowdy bunch of campers. Of course, some of them he knew which was good. He was ready to befriend any new campers that seemed lost. He was a good friend, or at least he seemed to think he was. Chuckling, he put on his jacket and went to the forge to work.

A few hours later, he walked out with a brand new dagger and waited at the border. "Here they come!"

Alex was the first one to arrive at the gate, she assumed, because everything behind the two men looked untouched. She walked up to the boy with a small smirk on her face as she took her sunglasses off. She pushed her pink and purple hair behind her as she came to a stop in front of the boy. "Im guessing one of you is 'JC', or something?" She asked, looking in between both of the males.

((SORRY THAT ITS SHORT

((FUUUck cap lock cx

Jace piped up. "That's me. My name is Jace," he told her, a warm smile appearing on his face. He put his hands on his sides, the right side having his dagger and the other side nothing. "And who might you be? And do you know your godly parent?" He slipped off his jacket and crossed his arms, waiting for a reply

@xoloveox

(No sweat. I'm on my phone so my posts are always short.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@xoloveox[/URL]

(No sweat. I'm on my phone so my posts are always short.)

"My godly parent?" She asked, looking him up and down, before grabbing an elastic on her wrist and tying up her hair. "Hades." She said with a small smirk, walking foreward. "Heard of him?" She asked sarcastically, scanning the so-called camp.

xoloveox said:
"My godly parent?" She asked, looking him up and down, before grabbing an elastic on her wrist and tying up her hair. "Hades." She said with a small smirk, walking foreward. "Heard of him?" She asked sarcastically, scanning the so-called camp.
"God of death," Jace said sourly. He folded his arms and the bottom of his tattoo was peeking out. He then thought to himself, 'Big Three kiddo eh?' "Well this is gonna be fun..." He chuckled and yawned. "You can stay here with my witty and fiery personality, or go to your cabin."

[QUOTE="Dolphan of Lyfe]"God of death," Jace said sourly. He folded his arms and the bottom of his tattoo was peeking out. He then thought to himself, 'Big Three kiddo eh?' "Well this is gonna be fun..." He chuckled and yawned. "You can stay here with my witty and fiery personality, or go to your cabin."

[/QUOTE]
"Id rather not go to my cabin just yet." She mumbled, looking at the boy and noticing the peaking of a tattoo. Better not mention it just yet. "And you dont have a witty and fiery personality. At least, not that I can tell."

xoloveox said:
"Id rather not go to my cabin just yet." She mumbled, looking at the boy and noticing the peaking of a tattoo. Better not mention it just yet. "And you dont have a witty and fiery personality. At least, not that I can tell."
"Trying to make a joke," He told her, chuckling. "Son of Hephaestus, Local Arsonist." He winced from a wound he got and awaited the other campers to come. Unsheathing his dagger, Jace admired the work. It took him about a week to create this great dagger that he will use in battle and while training.

[QUOTE="Dolphan of Lyfe]"Trying to make a joke," He told her, chuckling. "Son of Hephaestus, Local Arsonist." He winced from a wound he got and awaited the other campers to come. Unsheathing his dagger, Jace admired the work. It took him about a week to create this great dagger that he will use in battle and while training.

[/QUOTE]
"Hephaestus, huh?" She asked, glancing at the tattoo once again. "I figured the thing on your arm may have been a tattoo, but with the new information, it may be a burn." She said casually, before looking over at the sword. "Nice." She muttreeed.

Simon/Auron

"I still don't understand why we couldn't go by eagle." "I still don't understand why you keep complaining." "Shut up Si, you know I Hate trains!" "Dude… aren't you supposed to be the calm one?" The conversation came from the road a little ways away from the Camp entrance as the two Roman demigods trudged their way towards the Greek camp. "..." Auron shoved his hands into his pockets as Simon adjusted his bag on his shoulder. The two had just arrived in Manhattan a little while ago after hours of on and off train rides, and Auron was at his limit. "Why did they ask for us anyways?" "You mean why did they ask for Me. You decided to tag along." "Yeah cause you need a traveling partner. you tend to get explore-y when you go places by yourself." Simon just rolled his eyes. "Anyways Aurey, Its some sort of training thing for the demigods. From what the lemurs back at camp say, something big might be happening soon." "That doesn't answer my question and don't call me that!" Simon sighed as he started pushing his way through the bushes to get further in the forest. "Probably for strategies, My reputation as head tactician at Camp Jupiter reaches this far yah know." Auron rolled his eyes in extreme exaggeration. "whatever…" Auron said as the two came out of the brush and saw the entrance to camp. "We're here." Simon said as he continued to walk towards the other two people standing near the entrance, Auron following close behind. Simon gave a quick whistle to alert the other two and turned to Auron. "Try not to kill anyone this time ok." "I did not kill that guy!… just… made him a statue…" Simon smiled slightly. "Im playing with you Aurey… now lets go." Auron went to protest but Simon had already started walking towards the other two people again, so he just adjusted his own pack and hurried after him.

----------------

Raika

Raika was busy beating the ever loving crap out of a training dummy went the little girl came into the arena to get him. The little six year old walked over and tossed a small rock at Raika, hitting him in the head. His sudden flurry of attacks stopped and he turned to the girl who immediately straightened up like she was some sort of princess. "Jace says he wants all the people he was pwanning on twaining at the entwance so he has an idwa of how many he's got." and after that she skipped out of the arena all girly like. Raika growled and kicked the dummy, shattering it into a million…ish pieces before starting towards the entrance. "Stupid Jace, stupid training thing, i was doing fine, i don't need help." He grumbled as he strode out of the Arena. He could see that there were at least four people on the hill and he growled again. "Great… People." He said as he started towards the entrance only to stop a little ways away to lean on a tree. He could see all the people near the entrance clearly and had a feeling that Jace could see him as well. He grumbled again and looked out over the camp as he waited for Forger Boy to notice him.

----------

Owen

Owen sat watching the campers gather at the entrance from his perch in the tree right next to Jace. While he was clearly visible, he knew he would have to speak up eventually… he was very easy to miss. He took a deep breath through the confines of his jacket, which helped hide most his face. He looked over the girl as she mentioned her father being hades. "Great… looks like we've got a new hell girl…" He thought to himself as he looked her over. He felt a stirring in his chest and he caught and insect buzzing to his right. He looked over and watched as the Camp Jupiter tactician and his… lackey came out of the brush and started towards the entrance. "Looks like we've got a lot of powerful people here." He thought as he glanced back at Jace. "What are you planning?" He felt a twinge of pain in his wrist as a few more insects crawled out of the hole and crawl out onto his jacket. "As much as a love you guys, you really hurt." He thought as he turned his attention back to Jace and the girl, watching, waiting to be noticed.

@Dolphan of Lyfe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back