• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Abusive Relationship Pairings ((Always Accepting, Ignore Prefix))

thetasfiasco

Not Drawn to Scale
Hello~!

I, am Calm, your warm cup of coffee every morning that you probably toss in the sink after taking a sip because I taste like shit.

Yes, that cup of coffee.

If you'll displace your hate for me for just a minute, I'll make it worth your while! x3

My Posting Tendancies~

• [SIZE= 12px]I post at least daily, if I don't, it's fair to assume I've lost interest temporarily, but I will return[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE= 12px]I keep an active OOC alongside all my RPs, I want to get to know you![/SIZE]
  • [SIZE= 12px]I like to post at least one or two paragraphs per post, depending on how busy I am at the time[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]What I require from you~[/SIZE]

• [SIZE= 12px]I need you to post at least once every other day, though with warning I understand breaks, or other inconveniences[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE= 12px]I need you to have a thick skin- My roleplays, especially the ones I have planned now, are not for the faint of heart[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE= 12px]I need you to be able to play a emotionally, and physically abusive role[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE= 12px]I need you to be able to play a female[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE= 12px]I need at least a paragraph a post, though I understand dialogue difficulties and lack of inspiration[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE= 12px]Don't be a stranger ;3 [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]My Fandom Plots~[/SIZE]

• [SIZE= 12px]Rwby- After the fall of Beacon, the remnants of team DAWN (OC Team), find refuge in a small home in the middle of the woods. The two teammates were never the best of friends, and recent events only further hampered their friendship. MC Is directly responsible for the death of one of their teammates, which YC is in full knowledge of, and, naturally, is unhappy. Though, unhappy is an understatement. Emotional abuse turns to physical abuse, and so on. The RP could go anywhere from there[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE= 12px]Rwby- Before the fall of Beacon, team ORCA (OC Team) is one of the top teams in Beacon, with a strict but loose leader, a sweet, caring friend, the casually shy boy (MC), and, the odd one out, YC, the quiet, unstable one. Lonely, stressed from classes, and hurting from issues with her family, YC needed a way to vent, and MC was the answer. Defenseless, with little to no self esteem, MC was the perfect target. The only issue was keeping it hidden.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE= 12px]Tokyo Ghoul- Discuss in PM // Will update later[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]My Original Plots~[/SIZE]

• [SIZE= 12px]Discuss in PM // Will update later[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Disclaimer //[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]   This is something I've been craving for a while, but a craving is a craving. With the exception of the Fandom plots, I won't accept more than one or two people.[/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back