• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Above and Below

Mullen

I finally changed this.
The forest was calm, peaceful. The only sounds in the air was the gentle rumbling of the stream nearby and the occasional bird chirping to welcome the morning. Malthus hated it. But, she would be along shortly - it had been arranged. And once she was here, his orders were simple... detain her, use it as a distraction.

The greater details of the plan were above him, left for his betters, and he did not question it. The power structure of hell was rigid, and the only room for growth came from when a greater demon had stepped out of line: questioned orders, went against the grain, or grabbed for power. Over millennia Malthus had slowly come into his power through taking those vacated positions, and constantly impressing his peers. With every rank he rose, his own personal power had grown. Few were above him now, and those that were... well, even if refusing an order was an option he would not have dared.

The length of the detaining... that was up for question. He sighed slightly and stretched, growing bored with this waiting. 'Shortly' could not come soon enough. He had plenty of time to lay down seals to the point where powerful magic permeated this entire forest. She would be powerless as soon as she arrived.

Anastasia was kidnapped by some demon people, and she had tried fighting, because she was so stubborn, and she is strong willed. She was in the carriage that was filled with demon people. Anastasia frowned as she hated this. She was having fun at a ball, and suddenly she was snagged. She wanted to have fun at the ball, but her plans have changed. Her father had gone to war with the demons since for ever now it feels like. Anastasia looked at them, " Take me back, Or I swear I'll-" She was stopped by the carriage when arriving to the destination. Anastasia had her wings sprawling out as if she was going to try to fly off, but two of them grabbed her and looked over at the person who apparently sent them for her, " What shall we do now?" they asked. Anastasia glared. " Put me down, is what you are going to do." She said, as she kicked and tried to get out of their grip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back