About me

blt1996

hi I'm a 23 year old female from the us my favorite show is miraculous ladybug Iv'e been into the show sense march of 2017 i have used apps like amino but i want to expand the apps and sites i use for the fandom i an willing to rule play in Digimon as well and anything else if i get into it but at this time miraculous is my focus

Welcome to the site, blt1996! Enjoy your stay. If you ever want a friend, someone to talk to, or a roleplay partner, I exist! (And I have le cookies~)

Hey i know a friend here who knows some miraculous rpers including herself

Hello, welcome to RpNation!

I'd be willing to do a Miraculous Ladybug RP myself, if you're interested. That is, if you don't mind OCs.

hi I'm a 23 year old female from the us my favorite show is miraculous ladybug Iv'e been into the show sense march of 2017 i have used apps like amino but i want to expand the apps and sites i use for the fandom i an willing to rule play in Digimon as well and anything else if i get into it but at this time miraculous is my focus
Hi I'm a Digimon enthusiast, feel free to PM me if you are interested in an rp. Also welcome :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back