About Demons

I miss the Tczimice. They should be ported over as a major bloodline to the new game.. probably Daeva or Ventrue.

In a DA:V game I played in, myself and a friend played Tzim twin brothers. We took over Russia by turning our enemies into altars, and then making vampires of them. You get good political stability when everyone in your country is blood-bound to an altar in your image, and all of our people, all of them, were ghouls.

We largely spent our time turning people into blankets, much to the chagrin of the rest of the party. That was fun. Good times.

Lasombra and Tzim were the best in my eyes. I remember a game we played where it was basically a full war on those damned Tremere, now THAT was good times. I unleashed everything I had with my Lasombra, and many things from the Abyss pulled many a poor Tremere screaming into the Void ^_^

Stillborn said:
For real' date=' that's genius.[/quote']
I had a lot of fun being a sick, sick fuck with that character. Most people don't have the stomach, nay, the depravity, to play a proper Tzimisce -- esp. one from the Dark Ages, when they didn't fuck around.

-S
You sir, my hat is off to you. Man, I hate that all the good DA players are up north >.> I would have played something that twisted but I would have been soooooo booted from my group. *sigh*

You sir' date=' my hat is off to you. Man, I hate that all the good DA players are up north >.> I would have played something that twisted but I would have been soooooo booted from my group. *sigh*[/quote']
Nobody kicked me out, but most of them, inlcuding the ST, were a bit taken aback, to say the least.

-S

Funny that. It's as if the more unacceptable your character is, the less retaliation from other players...

That said, the Tzim twins in that legendary game so long ago were the only non-walkovers in the party. It was as if every prince we came across had a policy of saying "Please don't do that again" when we turned a tavern full of people into pipe-organs and furniture because we got short-changed.

Funny also how someone accused me of acting OOC when I closed a child's windpipe because he was about to scream. I was on the path of sin, but the evil therein seemed to take a while to register with some.

Good times, though. We killed the Tremere as well, although I lost that character during the fight to an on-the-spot contrived diablerie rule. Who knew there was a 50/50 chance of having your mind eaten by the victim? Retarded, and still a bone of contention for me. Feh.

Tzims for the win, nonetheless, although I played a Lasombra after that and had fun with their DA void sorcery... so very, very powerful. Come to think of it though, DA also had sorcery for the Tzim that could cause Earthquakes and volcanoes. Both of which I did to rome, twice. So I think they still came out on top in DA.

And a truly silly form of sorcery indeed. I mastered the paths of fire and earth, so there were agg-fests the likes of which you rarely see in Modern Nights, and as mentioned I caused two large-scale earthquakes in Rome and several small volcanic eruptions.

The others were, of course, good too. I wanted to max out on the other paths, so I could call up giant water-monsters, and fly around the world at breakneck speeds, but it was not to be.

A zombie tremere with willpower 1 bested me and took over my willpower 9 mind.

A zombie tremere with willpower 1 bested me and took over my willpower 9 mind.
Someone better change the topic sharpish. If he starts goes into the details on this one we'll all be in big trouble.

Gagh! *froth*

Stuupid rule! Made up bullshit! Never adequately shown to exist anywhere ever ever in printed material or otherwise it's complete bullshit I'll get you for this dormamu you bastards never happening in my game...

Yeah, diablerie is a bitch, period. >.> Even though I committed the act a few times, only have a few more voices crowding my mind, nothing too big for my Lasombra.

Solfi said:
... some of my friends (hell, maybe even I) could probably give you a run for your money...
a couple of pops at the RPG Kult will make a jaded fuck out of anyone... (not sure if that RPG is available in any other language than swedish, but it's got some of the freakiest shit I've seen. Ultra creepy game. Especially with a good ST. Hell, there's even a supplement for it that got pulled because the content was too explicit (in fucking *SWEDEN* ... that doesn't really happen here...).
Yeah, I looked up some things on that game...and wow. Just wow, I wanna play it  :twisted:

According to a friend of mine, who has played it, the entire function of the "Other worldly vision that lets you see the evil things in people" idea is so that you can allay fears when people find out you're playing a rapist. You play a bastard in every regard, and that's it, really.

Sounds like an amazing/awful game, but something I'll probably play some day. I'll feel dirty, but I suppose that's the point.

I dont think I could ever play Kult.

I'm fairly sure it would break me, which would be a suprising role reversal for me and RPGs.

Zing!

You're laughing now, Batty, but I'm the true breaker-of-games. My cheese-whoreing skills are all maxed out, and I'm afraid there's little one can do when I get my essence-6 phreak on.

Your game is DOOMED. All the dots are already on the sheet. And before you suspect or ask, it's nothing so crass as that level 5 hearthstone. Although it is a funny hearthstone.

Hey Cthulhu, look me in the eyes!

You fall asleep.

I love it.

I haven't used it yet... But soon, when the time is right, some bitch is going down. They'll be all like, "Yo, whaddaya doing, fool?" and I'll be all like "Shut up, bitch!" and they'll be all asleep and shit.

Stillborn said:
You sir' date=' my hat is off to you. Man, I hate that all the good DA players are up north >.> I would have played something that twisted but I would have been soooooo booted from my group. *sigh*[/quote']
Nobody kicked me out, but most of them, inlcuding the ST, were a bit taken aback, to say the least.

-S
I could never get away with anything like that with any of my groups...they were sufficently frightened by my Victorian era Malkavian Nun extracting the blood of sinners as their "penance."

I think they were also a little creeped by her herd of alter boys.

Yeah, but still, I've never been able to pull off the more balsy things I've wanted to do with my Abyssals or my Vamps. So much evil...down the drain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back