• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ABC's of Blep

Dante: He looks like he's about to say something, but realizing it's Snow talking, he closes his mouth and just looks away. "You ain't digging a hole in my house..... The lowest floor is my room, and I don't exactly want a swimming pool in my bedroom."

Lux: "Dante are you insane?!" He's suddenly right in front of Dante. "Putting a swimming space for Melody there would be perfect ! Then she'd basically be sharing a room and that would mean Snow sharing a room with you! Don't lie and tell me you don't want that!" he smirks up at Dante.

Dante: "......." The glaring is now at such a level Lux visibly shudders.

Lux: "Damn.... That's a menacing glare you've got....."

Dante: He says nothing and just shitwhips Lux into the wall again.

Me: Forcing all the Reapers in a cuddle pile? Lux would enjoy that too much. He'd find a way to get close to all the female reapers.... to charge that Perve Battery of his....
Me: no not Lux. That isn't torture for him. I mean all the wanna kill destroy baddies :)

Snow: Awww you hate being alone? Me too Dante ^.^

Melody: Yeaaa being alone sucks *lounging in her shallow pool* Snow I want you to start digging a wide slightly deep hole

Snow: Why?

Melody: Soooo I can have a proper place to be obviously.
Dante: "yeah, it probably would, but I'm still not exactly clear how injuries work when we have to get put back together. Frankly, I don't want to lose mine because he's a dumbass...." He shakes his head before looking at Colt. "At least you brought something useful...."

Lux: "This one will be a difficult acquisition... But I'm not so easily deterred...." He smirks.

Dante: "Will you just shut up already?" His eyes narrow as he whips him into a wall. "It's bad enough my home has been invaded. I'd rather not have you piss off everyone and get me kicked out of it"

Me: "I wonder how long it will take for people to realize Dante actually hates being alone...."

Dante: He gives me a glare that would end me if looks could kill. "Why don't you just shut the fuck up?! I really don't need everyone invading my personal space and knowing my personal business!"
Me: Appears out of nowhere. "Colt, you're in some weird gang..."

Colt: Jumps in fright. "Gah! You scared me!"

Destrey: Laughs. "Well, The Devil will surely take care of us if we don't do anything." Stops killing people. "The athlete of mine is sure strong-willed. Able to resist my possession over him the first time." He smiles evilly for fun.

Colt: "Lux, why're you such a pervert? Armenia, you should teach me how to use one of those. And, Dante, thanks for letting crash."

Me: "Torture my creations? Hmm... Maybe so."

Armenia: "Fish girl, you need a hole? Can do." The desert eagles turn into a RPG. "I've got one shot every twelve hours so, where would you like it?" Armenia, though not caring for the woman's voice liked the dominant attitude she had towards the annoying little blonde.

Diego: "Seriously? You're just going to help a Siren?"

Armenia: "What's wrong with helping a Siren? It's better than having that pervert on my tits constantly? And NO that doesn't give you permission to touch 'em freak!" She glares at Lux.

Diego: "True enough. Can't blame you for liking a woman more than a man."

Armenia: "You realize I'm bisexual right? It's not like I prefer one over the other." Armenia sighs as she keeps swinging around the RPG. "I'd teach you if I could, but the knowledge only comes when I'm wielding the weapon." She shrugs before firing the RPG into the ground floor and creating a massive hole. "There we go, one swimming pool."

Armenia: "Fish girl, you need a hole? Can do." The desert eagles turn into a RPG. "I've got one shot every twelve hours so, where would you like it?" Armenia, though not caring for the woman's voice liked the dominant attitude she had towards the annoying little blonde.

Armenia: "What's wrong with helping a Siren? It's better than having that pervert on my tits constantly? And NO that doesn't give you permission to touch 'em freak!" She glares at Lux.

Armenia: "You realize I'm bisexual right? It's not like I prefer one over the other." Armenia sighs as she keeps swinging around the RPG. "I'd teach you if I could, but the knowledge only comes when I'm wielding the weapon." She shrugs before firing the RPG into the ground floor and creating a massive hole. "There we go, one swimming pool."
Melody: *claps her webbed hands and claws her way over, dragging her tail behind her in the kiddie pool full of water, dropping in the now swimming pool* Yaaaay *swims around and for the sake of lets not think too hard about it, the pool is now full of water.* I love it! *blows a kiss at the girl with a wink as she goes under the water before jumping out in a backflip into the depths, vanishing*

Dante: "..... Did you really just blow a fuck-mothering hole in the floor of my damn room?! The hell is wrong with you?!"

Lux: "Sweet! Melody and Snow are our roommates now!"

Dante: ".... This shit is exactly why I kept to myself.... Not even a fucking day and they're destroying my home..."

Dante: "..... Did you really just blow a fuck-mothering hole in the floor of my damn room?! The hell is wrong with you?!"

Dante: ".... This shit is exactly why I kept to myself.... Not even a fucking day and they're destroying my home..."
Snow: I'm so sorry Dante *her eyes go big in worry* And you know Lux is kidding, I won't stay here obviously. I'm fine where I was... I am so sorry Melody is here now... but I mean... I... well I can get dirt! *jumps up clapping her hands* And I'll get Melody out of there annnnd I'll fill the hole all by myself I promise!

Melody: I forbid this. I like my swimming hole. *Swimming in circles lazily like a goldfish*

Colt: "Hey, with a dash of fixing, it'll be as good as new!" He leans on a wall and accidentally breaks it. "Oh... Armenia! Why's you RPG Dante's wall!?"

Destrey: "Hey Val, I'm hungry. Make me a sandwich!" His smile is more evil.

Melody: *claps her webbed hands and claws her way over, dragging her tail behind her in the kiddie pool full of water, dropping in the now swimming pool* Yaaaay *swims around and for the sake of lets not think too hard about it, the pool is now full of water.* I love it! *blows a kiss at the girl with a wink as she goes under the water before jumping out in a backflip into the depths, vanishing*

Armenia: "Come on hot stuff. You can't tell me you're too mad." Armenia walks over to the pool, taking off her jacket and top, revealing her own bikini underneath. "Lux, you stay the fuck out of the water. Got it?" Taking off her shorts and setting the RPG on the ground she dove in, enjoying the pool and its relaxing cool feel. "Ah, this is better."

Diego: "Do you seriously wear a bikini at all times?"

Armenia: "Why not? They're lighter and comfier than bras and that stuff. While still covering up my privates. It's a win-win as far as I'm concerned."

Diala: She walks over to the water and splashes the water towards Diego. "This kind of image appeared in Armenia's mind. Is this fun?"

Diego: Is now wet and irritated. "I'm going for a smoke." Goes up a few floors to find a massive stash of cigarettes and lighters. "Dante, I'm taking some of your smokes!" He grabs a couple cartons before heading to the surface to only see Valdan and Destrey having formed piles of bodies.

Colt: "Hey, with a dash of fixing, it'll be as good as new!" He leans on a wall and accidentally breaks it. "Oh... Armenia! Why's you RPG Dante's wall!?"

Destrey: "Hey Val, I'm hungry. Make me a sandwich!" His smile is more evil.
Valdan: "Do I look like your fucking mother? Make it yourself."

Destrey: "WE DON'T HAVE A MOTHER! We were created by the Devil himself!" Calms down a bit. "Also, I'm sure I'm the greatest reaper around."

Me: "Where are your guys' creators?"

Colt: "Do you guys want me to leave and take Lux or..." He covers his eyes and blushes.

Snow: I'm so sorry Dante *her eyes go big in worry* And you know Lux is kidding, I won't stay here obviously. I'm fine where I was... I am so sorry Melody is here now... but I mean... I... well I can get dirt! *jumps up clapping her hands* And I'll get Melody out of there annnnd I'll fill the hole all by myself I promise!

Melody: I forbid this. I like my swimming hole. *Swimming in circles lazily like a goldfish*
Armenia: "Come on hot stuff. You can't tell me you're too mad." Armenia walks over to the pool, taking off her jacket and top, revealing her own bikini underneath. "Lux, you stay the fuck out of the water. Got it?" Taking off her shorts and setting the RPG on the ground she dove in, enjoying the pool and its relaxing cool feel. "Ah, this is better."

Diego: "Do you seriously wear a bikini at all times?"

Armenia: "Why not? They're lighter and comfier than bras and that stuff. While still covering up my privates. It's a win-win as far as I'm concerned."

Diala: She walks over to the water and splashes the water towards Diego. "This kind of image appeared in Armenia's mind. Is this fun?"

Diego: Is now wet and irritated. "I'm going for a smoke." Goes up a few floors to find a massive stash of cigarettes and lighters. "Dante, I'm taking some of your smokes!" He grabs a couple cartons before heading to the surface to only see Valdan and Destrey having formed piles of bodies.

Valdan: "Do I look like your fucking mother? Make it yourself."
Dante: The whips are crackling dangerously on his hips, since Lux can clearly see everything. "You all came into my home and just started helping yourself to my stuff, breaking my things, and you think I wouldn't be pissed off?..."

Lux: "Dante, quite complaining! You've literally got the hotties half to completely naked in a pool in your room! Get some perspective man!"

Dante: "........" He just shakes his head. "There's no point in me trying to explain it to you..." He walks past the new pool in his room to sit on the bed in the corner. "At this rate, it won't be long before there's nothing left...." He mutters, tossing his jacket on a slightly bent coat hanger next to the bed.

Destrey: "WE DON'T HAVE A MOTHER! We were created by the Devil himself!" Calms down a bit. "Also, I'm sure I'm the greatest reaper around."

Me: "Where are your guys' creators?"

Colt: "Do you guys want me to leave and take Lux or..." He covers his eyes and blushes.
Valdan: "You realize there's a reaper that can take away our powers right? INCLUDING your strength? I believe she technically takes that role. Especially if she's been learning anything from that human of hers."

Me: "Oi, Valdan no spoilers!"

Valdan: "Got it boss." Only says that because he knows his creator will erase him from existence at a moment's notice.

Dante: The whips are crackling dangerously on his hips, since Lux can clearly see everything. "You all came into my home and just started helping yourself to my stuff, breaking my things, and you think I wouldn't be pissed off?..."

Lux: "Dante, quite complaining! You've literally got the hotties half to completely naked in a pool in your room! Get some perspective man!"

Dante: "........" He just shakes his head. "There's no point in me trying to explain it to you..." He walks past the new pool in his room to sit on the bed in the corner. "At this rate, it won't be long before there's nothing left...." He mutters, tossing his jacket on a slightly bent coat hanger next to the bed.

Diala: "You really shouldn't be trying to hide your excitement Dante." She says quietly after reading the inner reaches of his mind. "Though Lux COULD use to tone it down. Reading his mind is something I don't even have to do to know what he's thinking." She sighs playfully kicking at the water, the 5'7" reaper just humming as her mind tries to reach Diego's.

Diego: Finishes his third cigarette. "Okay feeling better." Starts heading down only to feel Diala in his mind. "Something you want?"

Diala: "Perspective."

Diego: "On?"

Diala: "Love. It seems to be one of the most powerful factors in a human's life. It changes them drastically."

Diego: "I'm not the right person to ask that question."

Diala: "But you're my partner. That means you ARE the right person to ask."

Diego: He sighs heavily as he comes down to the bottom floor. "Snow, could you come teach Diala about love? I'm sure your happy-go-lucky self can teach her better than I can. I'll talk with Melody before trying to explain it." He sits down near the water, staring into his own empty eyes.

Armenia: "Well, it seems Dante's a spoil-spot and Diego's a buzzkill." She sighed as she laid out on her back in the middle of the water. "I think Melody and I would've been better partners than me and that walking killing machine up there." She sighed again, floating lazily along the water.

littleberry littleberry

Valdan: "You realize there's a reaper that can take away our powers right? INCLUDING your strength? I believe she technically takes that role. Especially if she's been learning anything from that human of hers."

Valdan: "Got it boss." Only says that because he knows his creator will erase him from existence at a moment's notice.

Diala: "You really shouldn't be trying to hide your excitement Dante." She says quietly after reading the inner reaches of his mind. "Though Lux COULD use to tone it down. Reading his mind is something I don't even have to do to know what he's thinking." She sighs playfully kicking at the water, the 5'7" reaper just humming as her mind tries to reach Diego's.

Diego: Finishes his third cigarette. "Okay feeling better." Starts heading down only to feel Diala in his mind. "Something you want?"

Diala: "Love. It seems to be one of the most powerful factors in a human's life. It changes them drastically."

Diego: He sighs heavily as he comes down to the bottom floor. "Snow, could you come teach Diala about love? I'm sure your happy-go-lucky self can teach her better than I can. I'll talk with Melody before trying to explain it." He sits down near the water, staring into his own empty eyes.

Armenia: "Well, it seems Dante's a spoil-spot and Diego's a buzzkill." She sighed as she laid out on her back in the middle of the water. "I think Melody and I would've been better partners than me and that walking killing machine up there." She sighed again, floating lazily along the water.

littleberry littleberry
Snow: *Blushes a bit and sits down beside Diala, thinking for a moment before speaking* Love... is like the feeling of being home. Like... you've been spun around forever and ever and are dizzy. Sometimes it makes people cranky. Sometimes it makes them mean or violent. Others become sad or desperate to hold onto anyone to make the dizziness go away. But Love... love is finding that one soul who makes you not dizzy and confused anymore. When you are around them... you feel whole. You feel safe. You feel like... there is nothing that can confuse and disorient you because they are right there, holding onto you. *She pauses, looking around at everyone before back at Diala, embarrassed that maybe she said too much* Did I explain it well enough?

littleberry littleberry

Melody: *Comes out of the water with a smirk and winks at Armenia* Partners hmm? You would be find seducing poor men and women just to lead them to their watery graves??

littleberry littleberry
Dante: "You blew a hole in my floor. You can't expect me to just suddenly be happy after that. Pretty sure if I went to wherever you called home and blew it up with an RPG you'd be pretty pissed too" He shakes his head before looking at Diala. "And please stay out of my head. Bad enough I got Lux sneaking around in there, I don't need anyone else up there"

Lux: "What's that supposed to mean?!" He can't even pry his eyes away from the pool because it seems all the women have congregated therein.

Dante: He doesn't bother answering, instead listening to Snow talk about her views on Love before sighing. "I guess there's really not much use in staying pissed off... Whether I like it or not, there's a pool in my room..."

Lux: As he's watching Armenia and Melody, " Good... Good... now kiss...."

Dante: "They can hear you, dumbass...." He shakes his had and kicks off his boots, walking to sit on the edge of the pool with his legs crossed and out of the water. "From now on though... if anyone is going to make alterations to my home or take my stuff.... At get permission first.... This hole in the ground ain't much, but it's all I've got." He glances over at Diego. "You can help yourself to the smokes. Just take it outside. The smell of it bugs me"

Me: "Can I summon something to break them? Mentally of course"

Colt: "Uh, guys?" Feeling a little ignored. "Okay bye. Have to find Destrey."

Destrey: "Gah! That's (BLEEP)! Well, nothing like manipulation to help me." He smiles again after his reaction. "My partner-er, human- is way better than yours."

Colt: "Dang, I didn't expect for you to say that, Destrey" Smiles happily.

Destrey: "Shut up, Colt..."

Me: "Can I summon something to break them? Mentally of course"

Colt: "Uh, guys?" Feeling a little ignored. "Okay bye. Have to find Destrey."

Destrey: "Gah! That's (BLEEP)! Well, nothing like manipulation to help me." He smiles again after his reaction. "My partner-er, human- is way better than yours."

Colt: "Dang, I didn't expect for you to say that, Destrey" Smiles happily.

Destrey: "Shut up, Colt..."
Snow: Awww that's so sweet.

Lorelai: *Walks in ushering Ovia along with her* Come on, come on! No time to waste here!

Ovia: *Allows herself to be pushed along reluctantly* What's the rush anyways...and why are you stealing my voice again, people will get confused...

Lorelai: Our creator keeps clocking out at the most inopportune times and we keep missing everything. Not again I tell you - and I swear to Satan I will make you throw up more spiders if you keep dragging your feet...

Ovia: ....Fuuuuuuuuu...*walks faster as they finally arrive to the area where everyone is*

Lorelai: As for your voice, Creator said people would understand who was talking. No idea why.

Lorelai is wearing her usual black dress that exposes some cleavage and reaches down to her ankles, she is barefooted and seems to be wearing black long gloves. A black bow is messily tied in her hair.

Ovia for once is in casual wear, a long sleeved black hoodie and a short white plaid skirt that she would not do kicks in. Her pistol is strapped to her hip.
[I keep falling asleep and notifications aren't working. T-T]

Lorelai: *Walks in ushering Ovia along with her* Come on, come on! No time to waste here!

Ovia: *Allows herself to be pushed along reluctantly* What's the rush anyways...and why are you stealing my voice again, people will get confused...

Lorelai: Our creator keeps clocking out at the most inopportune times and we keep missing everything. Not again I tell you - and I swear to Satan I will make you throw up more spiders if you keep dragging your feet...

Ovia: ....Fuuuuuuuuu...*walks faster as they finally arrive to the area where everyone is*

Lorelai: As for your voice, Creator said people would understand who was talking. No idea why.

Lorelai is wearing her usual black dress that exposes some cleavage and reaches down to her ankles, she is barefooted and seems to be wearing black long gloves. A black bow is messily tied in her hair.

Ovia for once is in casual wear, a long sleeved black hoodie and a short white plaid skirt that she would not do kicks in. Her pistol is strapped to her hip.
[I keep falling asleep and notifications aren't working. T-T]
Me: Hate to break it to you, but I think the other creators are dropping like flies. I'm likely not going to last much longer myself because of work....

Lux: Two more beauties for the glory of the harem!

Dante: "Ignore him.... or beat the shit out of him, whatever works"

Me: Hate to break it to you, but I think the other creators are dropping like flies. I'm likely not going to last much longer myself because of work....

Lux: Two more beauties for the glory of the harem!

Dante: "Ignore him.... or beat the shit out of him, whatever works"
Me: I'm still here :)

Lorelai: Seriously? Tch, always with this...

Ovia: *hand is already on her pistol as she eyes Lux suspiciously* Uh huh, don't think ignoring is going to help whatever that just said go away.

Lorelai: Seriously? Tch, always with this...

Ovia: *hand is already on her pistol as she eyes Lux suspiciously* Uh huh, don't think ignoring is going to help whatever that just said go away.
Dante: Pistol won't do much. There's a shotgun in the corner though. Already got some buckshot in it. Careful though, damn thing kicks like a mule.

Lux: He's clearly paying no attention to the threats as he saunters over. "Rawr.... Another fiesty one... It must be my birthday"

Dante: "......." He just shakes his head.

Dante: Pistol won't do much. There's a shotgun in the corner though. Already got some buckshot in it. Careful though, damn thing kicks like a mule.

Lux: He's clearly paying no attention to the threats as he saunters over. "Rawr.... Another fiesty one... It must be my birthday"

Dante: "......." He just shakes his head.
Ovia: She glances at Dante, and then Lux and sighs. "Pistols are no good against you huh?" She then pulls out said pistol and looks it over. "Hmm..."

Lorelai: "Lux, duck."

Ovia: She glances at Dante, and then Lux and sighs. "Pistols are no good against you huh?" She then pulls out said pistol and looks it over. "Hmm..."

Lorelai: "Lux, duck."
Dante: Shakes his head and cracks one of the whip, catching Lux square in the family jewels so he drops to the floor in a whimpering heap. "Heel.... ya damn horndog...."

Lux: His voice several octaves higher than normal. "Whyyyy?...... whyyyyyyyy......." He whimpers as he curls up in the fetal position.

Dante: I swear that damn perve is going to get me killed..." He mutters, noticing how dangerous pretty much every female except Snow is.

Dante: Shakes his head and cracks one of the whip, catching Lux square in the family jewels so he drops to the floor in a whimpering heap. "Heel.... ya damn horndog...."

Lux: His voice several octaves higher than normal. "Whyyyy?...... whyyyyyyyy......." He whimpers as he curls up in the fetal position.

Dante: I swear that damn perve is going to get me killed..." He mutters, noticing how dangerous pretty much every female except Snow is.
Snow: :angel3::angel3:

Melody: Why I picked her *squishes Snow's cheeks* Who could resist this cute little damsel. Hmmm such a sweet weak pathetic defenseless little girl.

Snow: *pouts* I am not... I can... I can be mean.

Melody: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Snow: I can. I can be totally mean. Like...like waaaay mean... *sniffles*

Ovia: Blinks in surprise and then smiles brightly as she laughs. "Good one!", she chuckles.

Lorelai: Watches Lux writhe in pain with a pleased grin on her face, and her eyes glow green. "This amuses me, I'd like to see Lux in more agony please."

Ovia: "He keeps that up, you won't even need to ask..." She pockets her pistol once more.

Lorelai: "And this is why I chose you, damn scary when you want to be."

Ovia: "...Uh huh."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back