• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Abandoned Nekos (2.0)

Ahri curled her tails tight around her waist, the lot of them forming a white fluffy corset as she stared at a wall. It had been a long time since she had remembered her past while she was in the presence of others. She kept on a faint smile that didn't reach her eyes at all, staring off into blank space for no apparent reason.

((Aha! Only a conclusion page left for me essay!))

Sebastian glanced at Ahri, a faint smile on her lips just didn't seem right with the blocked expression in her golden eyes, and he frowned, even more guilty. Sebastian spoke very quietly as he watched the nine-tails, "Ahri?" Nearly inaudible but the crow didn't want to startle her or do anything to worsen the situation. "Ahri, are you alright?" Still very quietly he spoke, but Sebastian wouldn't dare to say anymore.

Ahri snapped out of her daze, looking over at Sebastian. She smiled and looked at him, waving a hand. "I am just fine dear. No need to worry about me." She lied, a few of her tails uncurling until they all where floating around her. She stood up from the couch, faking the smile still. "Now if you will excuse me, I am famished." She said, quickly heading towards the kitchen. She only briefly stopped inside to grab a glass and pour some milk before she headed towards her room, shutting the door behind her. She sat down on her bed, drinking the milk as she tried to calm down, her nails clicking against the glass. She set it down as she felt tears prick her eyes slightly, lying down on the bed.

"No." Tine said as he sniffled and wiped a tear. "Takeshi is so mean... He kicked me into a wall and now my leg hurts." The boy said." He limped over to her. "You gonna beat him up for me?" Tine asked her. "I would do it... But I don't wanna hurt him to bad." The boy giggled.

@animegirl20

Last edited by a moderator:
Akemi diverted her aretention from the food and onto the crow. "What was that about?" She asked, her back against the food.

Takeshi's ears pointed to the sound of Tine's voice. His tail still laid between his legs as he crept behind Akemi. Akemi suddenly pounced on the crow, deciding to put all her built up energy onto him. He was basically a walking toy.

Sebastian gave a worried glance towards where Ahri left, not quite believing her, but not quite comfortable to call her out on the possible lie. And with a sigh, the crow stood up from his seat, recollected his jacket, but immediately dropped it with a small shout of surprise as he was so suddenly attacked. Sebastian fell onto the ground a bit awkwardly and just stared at his attacker, wondering on what just happened.

Akemi's tail wagged as she stood onto of him. Takeshi sighed as he took a spoon and opened the front door. Takeshi threw the spoon afar, saying one simple word to drag away Akemi using her dog-like instincts.

"Fetch."

Akemi dashed oUT of the house, her only goal is to retrieve the spoon and return it.

Takeshi stared at the crow from being her dinner. Akemi can get too rough and aggressive when playing. Who knows her definition of play? Hunting?

Sebastian was still quite bewildered from the sudden happenings, but soon after the male of the due abused the other's instincts, the crow stood up again, a few feathers were ruffled, but otherwise he was fine. "Thank you, uh..." After a small pause Sebastian introduced himself as he picked up the fallen jacket. "My name is Sebastian, may I ask yours?" The midnight wings twitched slightly before adjusting to a more comfortable, and laid back position.

"My name.."

Takeshi paused, putting a finger to his lip. His eyes then lit up.

"Takeshi."

Takeshi politely bowed, his ears and tail faded away as he looked like a normal human.

Akemi looked around the place and house, digging holes, and creating a quite of mess. Akemi spotted a glistening silver within a bush. She picked it up then rushed inside, letting out barking sounds. She presented the spoon and a dead chicken. Who knows where she got it? Takeshi picked up the spoon and chicken

"Er.. Want the chicken? I'm not into them."

Takeshi asked, presenting the chicken, assuming it was part of a crow's diet.​

Sebastian smiled lightly and bowed in return, but soon the girl who had tackled him raced back in with the spoon, and.. a chicken. When Takeshi offered it, Sebastian looked a bit in surprise, but quickly recovered. "Uh I'd hate to deny it, but maybe it can be used for lunch or supper? I'm not exactly sure what I'd do with a chicken otherwise.. But thank you." Sebastian politely smiled, and looked over the female wolf's slightly ruffled appearance before meeting Takeshi's gaze once again.

Akemi stood up and dusted herself, regaining herself as if nothing happened.

Akemi a panted a bit from the running, she glanced toward Takeshi as all eyes were on him.

"Umm.. I'm going to the bathroom."

Takeshi said nervously, the jogging complete opposite where the bathroom is.

Akemi crossed her arms as there were a low grumbling noise of a growl from her.

As Sebastian had no idea of the layout of the house he shrugged, midnight feathers glinting slightly in the light from the movement.

A few minutes later, Takeshi came back. He then ran off course, turning to the right. Takeshi headed toward the couch, he sat down and slowly closed his eyelids without speaking a word. Perhaps amnesia? Akemi examined Takeshi then diverted her attention to the crow. She restrained herself from pouncing at him again. Instead, she went after Takeshi, jumping onto the couch.

They both looked like humans without their tail and ears, in a perfectly normal house.​

Ahri stayed staring at her ceiling blankly, tears streaming down the sides of her face. She had her hands in loose fists by her head and her tails where splayed around her like a star. She kept staring at her ceiling with a dull look, her memories flowing with her tears at the moment. She sighed, clasping her hands together as she covered her eyes.

Sebastian laughed quietly at the girl's behavior before deciding to take a room for himself. He walked up the stairs and looked at the doors, hoping he doesn't accidently enter an occupied room, but luckily it was sparse of decoration and personalization or any signs of life. The crow threw his jacket onto the end of the bed and laid down on it with his wings stretching across his back, extending to their full length of 21ft long and lazily draping on either side of the bed, but they weren't unmarred. A scar ran along the inside of his left wing. For a while Sebastian could just lay there, completely comfortable, but the thought of Ahri kept Sebastian worried and he took a minute, laying there to just think about his next course of action, what he will do next.

((Update: Essay is finally completely done, so I will be quicker to respond, however I'm probably going to bed sometime soon..))

She looked at the boy. "Well that's not nice show me where he is? But um you know beating up someone doesn't make it better but I will make sure he apologizes how about that?" She smiled at him trying to cheer him up.

@Loke Fullbuster

Evan watched as more people entered. He then headed to the kitchen, glanced at the table, then to Allon. He smiled to the man, then to Maxwell and the two new people inside the room. He turned to Natalie and waved, before walking to the fridge. He pulled a bottle of water out, and stood by the table, "I'll eat later, not hungry." He commented, then left, back into the living room. He took a seat in a chair, and opened his water. He then went on to stare at the new members of the house curiously, but welcoming at the same time.

"Always sad well no one should always be sad. And yes I am new here!" She smiled. "I'm really excited cause now I get to make new friends like you!"

@Loke Fullbuster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Akemi soon got bored sitting on the couch for a few minutes.

She grunted, pulling herself off the couch and deciding to head up the stairs where most people seemed to disappear to.

Takeshi stayed at the couch. He laid himself horizontally, his toes touching the arm rest and the head resting on the other.

Takeshi let out a yawn as he took a nap.

Akemi jogged upstairs, looking at the hall with countless of doors. She poked her head in a random door, only to find a crow resting with his magnificent wings spread. @Sulfirious She abruptly shut it, running down the hall. Akemi then opened another door, poking her head in. The room had shelves with books standing inside. There was a window and comfy looking bed. Just like love at first sight, she jumped in, and locked the door. There were no traces of any living being occupying here. Instead there were literature closing around her, each paper and cover bound to tell her a beautiful story. Akemi sighed in relief. Akemi did not plan to unpack, she did not have more than 2 sets of clothes. At first, she looked up at the ceiling, worrying how she will get clothes. Perhaps, she would tell Maxwell about this. @GrieveWriter Though, she still does not see trust in him. Within her cold heart, a part of her wanted to befriend him. Though, the rest was filled with scars of betrayal. Akemi shook her head as her clear blue eyes looked up at the ceiling.

Look straight to erase all your sins and woes

"I know how we can make him happy." Tine said with a cute yet evil smile on his face. He notised Takeshi laying down on the couch, so the boy hopped onto the couch. He then curled up snugly against Takeshi and used his teeth to pull one of Takeshi's arms over himself feeling instantly comfortable. "Your turn." He told the newcomer.

@Misakichan

@animegirl20

Takeshi felt warmth around his arms. Takeshi took a deep breath in, not smelling the sweet apples of Akemi. His eyes quickly jolted open as he quickly scrambled out of the couch, his guard up. Takehsi let out a vicious loud growl as he bared his fangs toward the boy. His purple ears sprouted and stood forward.

"Ha... PAYBACK IS A FEMALE DOG!" The boy yelled as he lunged at Takeshi. "HERE I COME TAKESHI... TIME TO MEET YOUR NAKER" Sid the boy as he flew threw the air.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back