Looking for Abandoned Hotel Role Play

Impressing

it is righteous, as me, as existing unhurtful.
winterproppropproppropprop (1).jpg I am uncertain if I may discuss such role play I am trying to start here, though I have such group abandoned hotel role play thread at the group interest section of such site. I thought I would see if anyone would have interest here at least once for a week of this very thread. ^^ Such thanks, and yay, it is Winter! *

Last edited:
I find an outline and general character information can be helpful to draw in others that would be interested in the story. Here is some ideas I whipped up. Good luck with your story.

Title: "Winter Whispers in Mepelgrevd"

In the heart-shaped wonderland of Mepelgrevd, where the sky glows with a perpetual light pink hue, and whimsical hearts twinkle like stars in the galactic space, our tale unfolds in the enchanting city of Runwaymodel Place. As December 12th dawns upon this dreamlike realm, a deserted hotel becomes the stage for a most peculiar adventure.

Runwaymodel Place:

A black runway extends through the city, leading to the abandoned hotel at the end. On one side stands a charming sheep-shaped apartment complex with eyes, creating a playful ambiance. The cube-shaped houses with no roofs or windows align cutely along the sides of the runway.
Weather and Atmosphere:

The air is crisp with a hint of winter magic, and snowflakes fall gracefully, contributing to the enchanting landscape. The sky shifts between light pink during the day and dark purple at night. Magenta clouds adorn the sky, casting a soft glow on the surroundings.
Landmarks:

A heart-shaped lake of magenta water graces the center of Mepelgrevd, its top right adorned with a medium-sized waterfall surrounded by white sheep fur clouds. This landmark symbolizes the beating heart of this fantastical world.

Characters:

Zflower
- The Confident Snowflake Security Guard:

Zflower is an animated snowflake with an air of unmatched confidence, reminiscent of the unique beauty found in every snowflake. He patrols the abandoned hotel with a sense of duty, occasionally irritated by metaphorical "blackheads" on his nose, representing the nuisances he encounters. Zflower is fiercely protective of his friends and possesses a determination as unyielding as the winter landscape surrounding him.
Unnamed Cartoon Characters - The Intruders:

These mysterious figures, each with their distinct personalities and motives, are drawn to the abandoned hotel for various reasons. They navigate the city's runway, evading the watchful eyes of the guards. Their cartoonish appearances add a touch of whimsy to the snowy atmosphere.

Guardians of Runwaymodel Place:

These vigilant guardians, also animated characters, patrol the city's perimeter, ensuring that intruders are deterred from approaching the abandoned hotel. They are dedicated to maintaining the security and integrity of Mepelgrevd.

Zflower - The Confident Snowflake Security Guard:

Species: Animated snowflake.
Personality: Confident, protective, determined, with a touch of humor.
Unique Traits: Can manipulate ice and snow, creating defensive barriers.
Backstory: A dedicated security guard who discovers the power of friendship amid duty.
Intruders (Cartoon Characters - Multiple):

Species: Cartoon characters with distinct features.
Personalities: Varied (determined, curious, mischievous, secretive, etc.).
Motives: Individual goals that drive their actions in Mepelgrevd.
Unique Traits: Cartoon physics and abilities specific to each character.
Guardians of Runwaymodel Place (Animated Characters - Multiple):

Species: Animated characters with protective roles.
Personalities: Loyal, vigilant, cooperative.
Unique Traits: Magical abilities related to safeguarding Mepelgrevd.
Backstory: Guardians devoted to maintaining the harmony and security of Runwaymodel Place.
Background Characters (Optional):

Residents of Runwaymodel Place, adding diversity and depth to the setting.
Each character can have unique traits, professions, or roles in the community.
Remember to adapt and modify the outline and character sheets according to your preferences and the needs of your roleplay group. Have fun bringing the magical world of Mepelgrevd to life!

Still seeking another joiner... :3 I am advertising of three more days here.

ManicMuse ManicMuse I thank you of such suggestions. Were you of interest of participating? I shall keep it the same, though I added some description of Mepelgrevd itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back