• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings a zombie apocalypse themed search ; fandom & original !

skissue

very sporadic activity
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
introduction
hihi homies, skiss / rattie (she/they/it - 23 - EST - anxiety-ridden rat mom & occasional artist) here, this time with a craving for some zombie apocalypse themed stuff (both fandom and original)! if you’re interested in anything, please send me a message with an introduction (name, pronouns, age range, n anything else you wanna say) rather than commenting here on the thread - thank you so much! :3

rules n whatnot
18+ in age only, please - i’m an adult and would prefer to write with other adults, i’m sorry! ;;
third person pov requested ; please no one-liners, first person pov, or asterisks!
some fandoms are ccxoc, while some are strictly ocxoc ; originals are ocxoc only
romance is a must ; looking for MxF (with me as the female) ; if doubling for ccxoc, your side can be any pairing
would prefer not to double, but for fandoms i could try depending on who is requested
pretty much ghost friendly ; while not a necessity, i would appreciate it if you were ghost friendly too, just in case!
animanga or drawn faceclaims are preferred for original stuff, but can use realistic if requested instead
would prefer discord, but might be open to pms ; no threads rn ; if pms, expect slower replies (i’m not online very often ><)
ooc chatter is requested and very much appreciated, but not a total necessity ; i yap a lot tho, you’ve been warned!
bumping is welcome and even encouraged, but please don’t spam me!
portrayals of ccs don’t have to be strictly canon-based ; give them your own flair!
character sheets / bios for ocs are requested sometime before the rp starts ; they can be brief or detailed
you don’t have to have your character’s bio already made (i don’t have any premade) ; we can work on them while we plot!

the good stuff
THE WALKING DEAD
looking for: daryl, glenn, oc
could attempt: glenn, rick, daryl (BIIIIIG maybe), connie - ask about others!
will not play: negan, shane, the governor, any of the children

FEAR THE WALKING DEAD
looking for: nick, oc
could attempt: alicia - ask about others!
will not play: idk

THE LAST OF US
looking for: ocs only!

ALL OF US ARE DEAD
looking for: ocs only!

Z-NATION
looking for: 10K, oc
could attempt: idk :’3
will not play: idk
something where my character is immune and has to be brought somewhere specific by your character, much like in tlou!

something where the zombie apocalypse starts while our characters are in college and must now try to escape the campus, as well as survive in their new world! could start in a different area than a college, i just thought a college would be interesting haha. i wouldn’t be completely opposed to doing a small multi-muse thing for this particular idea btw, so just let me know if you wanna do that!

something where our characters meet when my character ends up stuck in one of your character’s various hunting traps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back