Other A Year Here

Coreonysis

Sketching World Lines
Today marks a year since I signed up on this site. In my time here, I've participated in more than thirty roleplays, most of those being with the partner I met on this very site. My partner, who lives in a separate country from me, has made my life so much better, and has allowed me to explore my creative limits to an extreme I never imagined.

We met on December 27th, 2017. In 4 days, I will have known her for a year.

In a few days, I will be boarding a plane and flying to her country, to meet her in person for the first time. After daily skype calls, obsessing over stories, and creating something beautiful... We finally get to create in person.

This wasn't really a post for anything in particular. I just wanted to express my thanks to RPNation for being the best medium for roleplay I know, and to the community, for being so open and accepting.

Thank you, everyone. My gratitude knows no bounds.

That is amazing! I hope it goes well for you and you have a lot of fun together. I met my best friend through writing stories online, and although we don't RP, we've known each other for almost 4 years now, I think. We talk almost every day and bug each other about everything, haha. We live somewhat far away, but we've met in person twice. I just wish we could talk in person more!
Savor your time with your friend lol. Even though I don't know you, I'm happy for you being able to finally meet her in person, since I feel like my own experience is at least somewhat similar.

This is wonderful and I wish you all the best. I hope this will be a long lasting friendship.
I strongly believe that online friends are no less "real" friends than people you met irl.

I hope one day I will also meet in person my rp partner that I met on RPN. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back