A World Unseen [Inactive]

Name: Sayu

Appearance:
pretty.jpg

A loud roar erupted from the large tiger chasing her. Why is a tiger here, of all places?! Sayu was running as fast as she could, just barely being able to stay ahead of it. The tiger looked larger than the usual one you'd find, which made her worry. I can't keep up this sprint for long...! She desperately fought to stay ahead, but the gap between the two was shrinking by the second.

Name: Rin

Appearance: (Also has a sword in its sheath, the sheath is very beautiful)

ydu5are2.jpg

Rin continued down the path in the forest looking around for any signs of where he actually was. He sighed. He did not understand why Boss had him go on these missions to begin with. His train of thought was interrupted by a loud roar. "What could that be," he said as he quickly headed in the direction. Rin came out into an opening, and saw a girl being chased by a tiger... and a big one at that. "Hey!" He shouted out, "over here!" He waved.

((Sorry for the late reply something came up))

(It's okay)

Sayu heard a voice call and looked over to the source. When she found the man, she changed her direction and ran towards him. "You should be running too!" She shouted to him. The Tiger was gaining on her slowly as she shouted.

He looked at the tiger chasing the girl. Well this isn't what I was expecting Rin jumped up towards a tree branch and then launched himself towards the tiger kicking it to the side. "You okay," he said waiting for the tiger to rise again.

"I'm fine. But you..." Sayu didn't finish her sentence, but watched the man. She was amazed at how strong the man was and couldn't help but watch in awe. Amazing. How can he just kick out to the side like that?

Reaching down and resting a hand on the hilt of his sheathed sword, Rin watches the tiger stand up, and then run away. He sighed slightly, then straightened up and removed his hand from the sword. He look towards the girl, "Now, how did you manage that, I ask."

Sayu let out a heavy sigh. She was pretty much drenched in sweat after running away from the tiger and she had to catch her breath. "I don't..... know..." she managed to say between breaths. She was bent down, her hands on her knees, as she breathed in heavily. Soon, she caught her breath. "How did you do that?"

Rin couldn't help but let out a little laugh. He waited for her to catch her breath. "Wait, do what?" He questioned. I hadent realized he had done anything different from a normal person.

"I mean, you were able to scare off that huge tiger like it was nothing," Sayu said, clearly still in awe of him. She didn't think it would've been possible to do something like that, but he had proved her wrong.

"Oh that, haha," Rin smiled and scratched the back of his head. "That was nothing." He said quickly changing the subject, "I guess I never introduced myself, I'm Rin"

Sayu noticed he changed the subject, but didn't bother to press on. "Nice to meet you, Rin. Thank you so much for your help. If you hadn't come, I would have been dead. I'm Sayu."

"Sayu huh? That's a pretty name," Rin said sitting on a nearby rock. He took off his backpack and pulled out a flask of water. "Here," he said holding it up for her, "What are you doing out here anyways?"

"Thank you," Sayu said as she took the water handed to her, taking a small sip and handing it back. "I was researching some things here and I got lost. Next thing I knew, I was being chased."

Rin nodded as he took back the water container and set it in his bag. "It's risky out here, I wouldn't advise traveling alone." He felt weird saying that, but he knew he was in a much safer condition to travel. She must not have known of magicks if she questioned his earlier performance.

"Says the one who is also alone." Sayu smiled teasingly at Rin. "So? Why are you out her? Judging from how you talk, you seem to be pretty used to this area, correct? Do you live here?"

"Yeah but this different," he shook his head with returning the smile. "Well I'm used to a lot of the land. Boss sent me here to deliver some supplies to the village nearby. I don't really live.. here... its hard to explain," he said with a big smile across his face again holding the back of his head

Sayu tilted her head to the side, curious about what he meant. "What do you mean? So you don't live here?" She was puzzled. Either way, she wanted to stick with Rin. She felt much safer around him after seeing him scare off that large tiger with just a kick.

Rin looked up to the sky puzzled. "Its hard to explain, ya know? No I guess I don't live here, but then I guess I wouldn't live anywhere." Run shook his head and started laughing, "Now I guess I'm just confusing myself."

Sayu laughed with him. "Don't worry. I'll try not to press too much. Anyway, is it okay if I stick with you for a little bit? I don't think I'll make it out alive otherwise."

"Nah its fine," he shook his head. "Its just that I can't really explain without changing everything. You're more than welcome to stick with me, if you'd like."

Sayu smiled brightly at Rin. "Thank you very much. I would love to stay with you for the time being. Now I feel really safe."

"Well that's good," he said returning her smile. He looked around to get a sense of where he was. "Well at the time it is were not going to make it to the village before dark." He said. "We could set up camp here or go through the night."

"Well I trust which ever decision you choose. " Sayu trusted that Rin would know which choice would be best. After all, she was completely lost and she couldn't defend herself.

Rin sat back resting against a tree. "Very well, let's rest the night," he said calmly. He reached into his bag to see what supplies he could had. Nothing major, water and some medicine. Nothing that could start a fire. I can't use my power. Not while she's watching. "Maybe you could gather some firewood from over there," he said pointing a little into the woods "Theres a special type of wood from those trees that burn better. I'll start setting up camp."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back