Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Werewolf

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No Keep This On !!!

• Delete this one

• Total voters

Dante didn't understand the situation,feeling slightly threatened by the amount of strange wolves surrounding him. They seemed to know each other as well,so Dante could be seen as a target for being alone. So he moved lightly to the side of the injured female,still keeping an eye on her. She was severely wounded,and he would fight to protect her if he had to.

@chewy91

He examined his surroundings, looking at the other wolf that had taken some steps towards the female. He guessed that they were mates.

He then sat on his hind legs, staying still and frozen.

Last edited by a moderator:
What were we doing last?

Sentinels are at a cave with a new healer wolf , wounded wolf and critically injured wolf

Shadow got worried about where Rareck was because of a dream

Amoux had to face the music with his pack before returning as he looked for Linara when some of the sentinels directed him to Night's Delight, 

"Schatten? You know, mates usually communicate."

She said, chuckling as she sat down. Astrien was starting to get a little freaked out. Was something more wrong than it already was? Or was he just playing around with her? With a small, childish smile, she watched Schatten.

@Panzer

Eris shifted against the ground, groaning softly as she began lifting herself to her paws. Small whimpers escape from her jaws when she places her twisted paw against the ground, looking up at the other wolves that were at the scene she gave a small growl, backing up a few paces before tipping over a twig, falling onto her chin. She whimpered softly while looking around her at the other wolves.

Richtofen.

Richtofen twitched as he heard the sentence.

He was surprised by the word,as he was told to speak, or risk being found.

He was outnumbered clearly , with combat abilities being minimal. 

Richtofen finally opened his mouth , speaking in a low tone and keeping the voice as soft as possible.

Yes...I am using the voice of Richtofen too...

"Yup...I am just...a little ...hurt." he glanced down at the blood on his chest, lowering his head slowly.

He mostly hoped they would pass the voice off as something of the injuries.

@Supermegabrenda2 @DarknessWithin

"Oh. Alright."

She said, a small smile on. 

"Dante, can you take a look at his injuries?"

She called softly, glancing back at him. 

@Panzer ((ohh once she finds out she will be so pissed xDD))

@darknesswithin

Dante jumped a bit when he heard his name being mentioned. But as soon he was needed,he snapped out of it. Rushing forward,Dante stopped in front of the new wolf and checked them out.

"They don't seem severe,what happened to you?"

The sentinels moved closer almost surrounding Richtofen showing that they have some suspicion in them as they stared at Dante and Richtofen 

Shadow feeling much better had made her way to the lake in their territory. Bringing Tavi with her, she had started to teach him how to swim.  "Now just take it slowly Tavi, but if you do mess up I'm right here" shadow told him.

Tavi slowly wading out into the water until it was up to his neck. Lifting his paws off the ground he started floating, his little paws kicking in the water. Shadow had walked closer in case he got tired and started to go under.

Rareck had followed Shadow and Tavi to the lake , he laid down in the tall grass and watched her an Tavi "A natural mother" h said softly with a smile

@Ceat6

Shadow looked away hiding her face. "Rareck.....that's embarrassing" she said, a hint of happiness in her voice as Tavi swam around the lake. "You havnt seen Tavi's mate have you?"

Zariah awoke under a blanket of dewy air, her eyelashes clung together with the moisture and sunshine rained down on her pelt. As she rose from her bed of golden leaves, she breathed in the scent of morning joy. How delicious it was. She scanned her surrounding and noticed a few Moon Pack pups wrestling happily a few meters away. Another day, another opportunity. She thought as she forced herself to a standing position to take a giant stretch. Spotting a berry bush nearby, she calmly made her way towards it, answering the cry of her stomach.

Shadow leaving Tavi to swim while keeping an ear out in case he got tired. Trotting up to Rareck she rubbed her muzzle against his neck, her tail wagging slowly as her eyes moved up to meet his eyes. Touching her nose to his she looked at him lovingly.

"Still you being a natural mother is true , and that's coming from someone who saw the true with his own eyes " Rareck said walking around he and laying his head on her back.

@Ceat6

Zeneth stepped out of his den and glared out into the clearing. "Dang it. I slept in." He muttered. He emerged from the shadows and stepped into the sunny clearing. He walked over towards his sister, Zariah, who sat by a nearby berry bush. "You want to go hunting or are you full after eating the entire bush?" he snickered.

Zariah continued to delicately nip at the berry bush, choosing not to acknowledge her brother with her eyes. "Finally decided to get up, did you? If you don't eat then you won't have energy to hunt. And no, I do not want to join you. I have important things to do.''

"Important?! Ha?! You just lay around sorting herbs!" He laughs at her and then says, "By the way I have more strength then you'll ever have." He turns away from her and heads over to the camp entrance. 

Zariah heaved a sigh and calmly watched him leave. Someday he'll need my silly herbs. She made her way to her work den, the den of the healer, where she keeps her herbs. Noticing that her stock was running low, she decided that she needed to go on a scout mission to gather new supplies and plants. Maybe I'll search through Night's Delight. I've heard of a rare kind of herb that grows near there... Even though it is territory shared by both Moon and Shadow pack... Even though Zariah strongly believed in the unifying of the packs, Shadow pack wolves were still quite unsettling to her for some reason. However, providing herbs for her pack family was much more important to her than how she felt towards some strange wolves. Gathering the motivation, she was off. She set straight for Night's Delight with the mission to find this mysterious herb.

As Zariah enters Night's Delight, she feels very uncomfortable. Maybe it was the fact that she had never been here before, or maybe it was because this area was shared with Shadow pack. Either way, she kept to the heavy shrubbery and thick foliage, staying out of open grass areas. The herb that she was searching for had a very mild scent, making it hard to track down. She knew, however, that the scent was very distinct. She had smelled its leaves once before so she was following only a faint memory. After searching for hours, wandering deeper and deeper into the forest, doubt welled up inside of her and she contemplated going back. 

The sentinels had spread over half of Night's Delight when one of the caught the sent of another wolf and followed it and not long after was joined by two other sentinels as they find another wolf,  they blended with the dark soil of Night's Delight making them impossible to see and smell due to the different scents of the flora in the area @Avveyliscious

Users who are viewing this thread

Back