Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Werewolf

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No Keep This On !!!

• Delete this one

• Total voters

Dante helped as he could,pushing the injured wolf lightly with his snout. He kept his eyes fixed on Astrien and the stranger,casting occasional glances to their surroundings. Since the two women were now his patients,he would fight with everything he had to keep them alive. Dante was still a wolf from the Berserk clan,after all. He didn't like to fight. But he knew how to do it.

The sight of the den made him sigh with relief,and Dante checked the place before they entered.

"Thanks for the help,Astrien. But don't push yourself much,you're wounded as well." Dante gave her a small smile,the first time he seemed happier in a long time. The smile disappeared once Dante heard the sounds of steps coming into the cave. He immediately darted forward,placing himself in front of the two females in a defensive position. A low growl of warning left his mouth.

@Supermegabrenda2

@chewy91

@THEECLIPSE

Astrien snarled, limping to the side slightly.

"What do you want."

She snapped, baring her teeth. She never liked them. Astrien always got in trouble with these guys.

"We don't need your help. Go back to your master."

She said, sneering lightly.

The wolves seated themselves " Astrien , what is your problem with us , it's not like we did you any harm" one of them stated

Astrien snorted.

"Oh I don't know. The fact how you're always there to bite me in the back every time I mess up on anything? Or how you doubt my abilities as a tracker?"

She said, sitting down and glaring at them.

The wolf looked her dead in the eyes from where he was sitting "The doubt of your abilities can strictly only be pinned on the inner sentinels , not us !" he said standing up "and yes i agree with the part of us getting you into trouble but we were all pups , we all were honing our skills to do our future jobs like Rareck becoming the sentinel and leader of the outer sentinels or Linara honing her skills to be a healer or you honing your skills to be a tracker, you think it was intentional because i can assure you it wasn't , both Linara and Rareck have been fobbing excuses to the Alpha on why you don't come back since they were the last to see you , if you think of the sentinels as lowly wolves or goons then you are no wiser yourself." he said turning around with the others following him

@Supermegabrenda2 @DarknessWithin

Dante cast a look of confusion towards Astrien,wondering if those strangers were part of her pack. He was still standing protectively in front of the injured female,obviously on his edge.

Sorry guys I'm up at a camp and I do t have the best internet here.))

Eris gave a small whimper when her scruff was grasped and she was dragged to the small hole under the tree. She looked up at the two wolves that had found her. Giving soft, weak growls up at them as she curled her paws and tail close to her. Watching when they got close to her. She never attacked them, just letting them help her wounds, though she added small growls and whimpers when the got close and touched the deep wounds. She attempted to lift her head up, her lower jaw giving an awkward crackle and tilting to the side a bit, some of her bottom teeth peaking from under her muzzle.

(I just got back from suicide squad...I'm on ny phone so I can't make a character yet...but I'll make an intro....)

Richtofen

Richtofen awoke in the small den, hearing the yelp from outside. He slowly lifted his head , being curled up into a ball when he slept.

He geared up, grabbing some of the 'questionable ' substances that were poisonous. Two wooden and hallowed sticks hung from his side as smaller needles were packed into pockets, hanging around his neck.

The satchel around his waist buckled slightly from the movement and weight of the poisonous herbs.

He stepped out from the shadow, his head lowered in an aggressive stance. A small grin was on his face, another vulnerable wolf...

Richtofen was shocked, as seeing a wolf that looked extremely similar to Richtofen.

He ran up to the skewered up-side down wolf, staring into it's frozen eyes as he compared himself to it. He looked so similar to him, other than the scars on Richtofen's face, the scars drove through his left eye, leaving a burnt and empty hole that was covered by the leaf.

"Wow..." he said in a whisper." Look! Twins! " he slightly laughed, looking at the branch that impaled him.

ok quick update time

Astrien along with a healer wolf and another wounded wolf found shelter in the cave from the rain , only to be met with Shadow pack sentinels blocking the exit but with the shadow pack sentinels clearly not their to kill anyone

@Panzer

"No thanks, I'm alright." Amoux said to them when they offered him help. "My wounds aren't that bad, is it really necessary to travel to Night's Delight?" He asked while licking his wound on his shoulder.

"The sentinels sat down by Amoux , he can send two sentinels to tell her you are back if you want" one of the sentinels asked

@Anne Lind

Richtofen's ears perked up from the sound, there were others nearby. He looked down to all of the blood, see in paw prints of another wolf. He decided to play a prank.

He rubbed his paw along a puddle of blood, soaking it in the red liquid. He then proceeded to place the blood onto his back and on the chest, where Schatten was impaled.

He then proceeded to track the smell, following the paw prints towards the den they were hiding in.

Astrien looked up.

"Schatten?"

She called weakly, limping slowly up towards it. She stood infront of the wolf, her eyes darting over it.

He stopped in from of the other wolf, putting on a distressed face.

he nodded to the answer

So...Schatten was the name of this wolf...

Astrien couldn't believe it. She smiled, stepping foreword and pressing her neck against his as a form of caring gesture.

"Are you hurt too bad?"

She asked, keeping her eyes closed as she rubbed her head against his neck.

The sentinels looked at the wolf completely confused as two of them head off to the other dead wolf they saw

He shook his head.

not wanting to speak and give away the small tease. He did whisper slightly, not ising his voice but using the air to speak. He did not move when the other wolf rubbed her head against his neck, as he did not know anything about the wolf he was pretending to be.

Astrien pulled her head back, looking at him.

"What was that?"

She asked, tilting her head slightly. She didn't head what he had said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back