Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Werewolf

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No Keep This On !!!

• Delete this one

• Total voters
Some of the outer sentinels directed him toward the path leading towards Night's Delight

Dante's eyes were closed,but his mind was completely awake. He didn't have shelter or a pack,so the only thing to make sure that he was safe was to stay alert. Even if he felt completely exhausted. He allowed his mind to drift,capturing his surroundings. But as soon as he detected the smell of an unknown wolf,Dante darted to his feet. Almost by reflex,a low growl left his throat. But it stopped as soon as he saw the girl,glancing turning into confusion instead. He had expected to see his pack,coming to destroy him. Not a lonely wolf. Dante lowered his head lightly in the way of a greeting,keeping his eyes on her at all times. She seemed...distressed. Like something serious happened to her.

"Are you all right,stranger?" His voice sounded rough,he hadn't spoken in a long time.

@Supermegabrenda2

Rareck woke up from his slumber standing up an looking at Shadow as she slept peacefully , he walked to the cave entrance sitting down with most of his sentinels still asleep in front of his den @Ceat6

Shadow rolled over onto her back, her paws limply facing upwards as she started kicking in her sleep. Dreaming of chasing a fish in the lake.

Rareck turns his head looking at Shadow , he slightly chuckled " Always the joker , even in her sleep" he said turning his head back

@Ceat6

Shadow woke up whimpering, looking around she didn't see Rareck "Rareck....where are you?" She asks curling up into a ball shivering.

Astrien lowered her head in a form of greeting also.

"No. I'm not alright."

She said quietly, but loud enough for him to hear through the rain. She took a small step foreword and out of the full over of the tree. He could now see her entire body. The bite mark still evident on her back leg, and the bite on the back of her neck.​

@DarknessWithin

Last edited by a moderator:

Dante seemed to tense at the approach,unused to the contact of other wolves. But he didn't step away. He stood firm until she fully came into his line of vision,allowing his glance to fall over her smaller form. The wolf had been bitten,which immediately concerned Dante. Holding onto her words,the grey wolf nodded and stepped forward.

"Do you want me to take a look at those wounds? I'm a healer. And you can tell me what happened to you,if you'd like.

@Supermegabrenda2

((Oh lord I didn't see your post

xD ))

Astrien nodded, slowly walking closer. She sat down, stretching her leg so he could get a better look at it.

"Got in a fight."

She said quietly, just staring down at her leg.

(Sem problemas

;) )

Dante nodded,not really needing any other details. It was normal for the wolves of his ex-clan to get into constant fighting. Expected,even. He didn't like that,but it was inevitable. Approaching the girl slowly so he wouldn't scare her,Dante used his teeth to open the small bag wrapped around his leg. It wasn't common for a wolf to carry bags,but he liked to have his healing herbs close to him at all times.

"This is going to sting. Hold on." He pulled the herbs out with his teeth,gently nudging them over the bites. Licking them so they would stay in place,Dante watched as they started to make effect immediately. "There you go. Why were you attacked,anyway?"

@Supermegabrenda2

Oh dang this Roleplay is still going.. Oh I didn't know.. I stopped getting notifications on it so I thought it died :'c ))

Astrien glanced at him, ignoring the stinging pain.

"He was a cannibal."

She whispered, staring back down at her leg. She didn't want to talk about it much.

"Why do you walk around with a bag?"

She asked, looking at it. It was put normal here, not even for the healers.

@DarknessWithin ((Se for verdade que você tá fazendo quimioterapia, espero que você melhore logo :) ))

Some of Rareck's sentinels stopped Amoux and directed him to the path heading to Night's Delight , two sentinels offered to assist him to there

@Anne Lind

While Eris was out hunting a few nights ago she had been attacked by two wolves from Blood pack. They had accused her of killing their leader and betraying their pack. They had broken her lower jaw and made long gashes on her side, legs, and along the nape of her neck. She now lay edge of the forest where she was left for death to take her. Her jaws burned and crackled in pain when she moved not being able to call for help, and her paw was twisted awkwardly not being able to run to get help. Her ribs were beginning to show through her fur. Dried blood staining her fur as she stared blankly at the ground, small, quiet whimpers whispered from her parted jaws. Only the whimpers and her slow, raspy breathing were the only things to identify if she was alive or not.

Some of the Shadow pack sentinels out on patrol along the boarder between Shadow pack and Blood pack noticed a few strange sound and went to investigate , the sentinels looked through the area near Eris without noticing her

@chewy91

(É sim,eu to no meio do tratamento então os efeitos colaterais são meio complicados ainda. Mas desistir jamais né?

:) )

Dante looked up with surprise at her words,unable to contain the slight look of shock that crossed his face. But the idea of a cannibal wolf...well,his clan had gone pretty low. But even them had never gone there.

"That's...horrible. I can't even imagine such a thing." He checked the wound again to make sure that the herbs were holding. The question she made caught him by surprise,and Dante tilted his head lightly. "These are herbs that only grow in the territory of my pack. Which is ironic,considering they aren't healers at all. But since I had to leave in a hurry,I decided to pack a few things that I would need."

Dante walked around the tree,checking his surroundings in an almost reflexive manner. The rain poured on his grey fur,soaking it.

"We should probably look for some shelter." He turned back to the female wolf. "I know we just met but...we should probably stick together for a while. You are my patient now. I want to make sure those bites won't infect."

Dante trotted around nervously when he heard the sounds of an approaching wolf,and a low whimpering coming from somewhere.

"I think I hear more wolves." He tensed,looking around. "Should we check it out?"

@Supermegabrenda2

((Claro que não! Nunca vamos saber se vai dar certo sem tentar né? Meu avô está com câncer no fígado, então eu entendo um pouco dessas coisas.))

Astrien nodded. It was weird how plants would only grow in one place. Guess we will never know. Astrien stood up slowly, limping her way towards him.

"This way. I am a tracker. Or hunter, however you wish to call it."

She mumbled, walking through the trees. Her yellow eyes darted around, looking for anything that might be the source of the noise. Her eyes would land on a heap of gut and blood on the floor. An injured wolf. Limping over as fast as she could, Astrien stood in front of her, making sure the wolf could see and smell her.

"Oh dear. I don't think I caught your name, healer, but come check this out. It's pretty bad. I'm Astrien, by the way."

She said, glancing up at him then back down at the wolf.

(@DarknessWithin @chewy91))

Dante decided to trust the female for now,figuring he couldn't keep hiding from his own people for the rest of his life. He couldn't exactly smell so decently in the rain,not having much talent on tracking. But even his untrained nose soon detected the smell of blood.

"My name is Dante,Astrien. Good to meet you."

He glanced around the place where she was pointing to,immediately straightening his posture. Dante disliked violence,but the sight of any injured wolf immediately made him fall into his professional mode. He immediately darted forward,letting his eyes check the wounds.

"Shit." He lowered his head to check the vitals of the new wolf. "She is alive,but barely. This is going to take more than herbs,I need to clean the wounds and close them."

Dante immediately started to work,pulling a green substance from a pot in his bag. He was efficient with his paws,cleaning the wounds and hoping that the wolf was unconscious to not feel the pain.

"Hold on,girl. You can do this. Don't give up on us now." He did the most he could,running around the smaller wolf to close the wounds. The herbs would keep them stitched for now,but the rain wasn't helping.

"Astrien,do you know of any shelters nearby? We can't leave her here in the rain." He could still hear the sounds of approaching wolves,but this time he ignored it and focused on Astrien instead. His breath was coming out with difficult,the exhaustion from the heavy work obvious in his eyes.

@Supermegabrenda2

@chewy91

Astrien's expression changed slightly, pressing her lips to a thin line.

"Yes. C'mon, let's go."

Astrien gently grabbed the injured wolf by the scruff of her neck, dragging her as gently as she could. Astrien layed extra attention so to cause the least amount of discomfort possible. She expertly weaved her way through the trees, without even glancing back. Her gaze was trained on the wolf she was dragging. Soon, they came to a large, dead and fallen tree near a hill. Astrien dragged her into a small hole. It was a large den under the hill. It had nothing inside, but at least it was warm and dry. She set the wolf down carefully, glancing over at the doctor. She hoped he didn't see the empaled wolf on the other side of the dead tree.

(@DarknessWithin @chewy91)​

Last edited by a moderator:
The sentinels walked near the den only to stop and look at a wolf that seemed impaled , they investigated the wolf not noticing the blood heading into the cave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back