a wild scrub appeared

hello, my name is kenzie and i'm a 15 year old who's been roleplaying since i was about 11 or 12. despite my years of experience, i am still learning so please help me out if you see me making any mistakes. i usually roleplay with anime characters, but i also do real life characters every now and then. i look forward to roleplaying with everyone. ;]

Hi, I'm CutiPii and I'm also new, I don't know exactly how everything works but maybe we can figure it out together?

solitary said:
hello, my name is kenzie and i'm a 15 year old who's been roleplaying since i was about 11 or 12. despite my years of experience, i am still learning so please help me out if you see me making any mistakes. i usually roleplay with anime characters, but i also do real life characters every now and then. i look forward to roleplaying with everyone. ;]
Hi I'm Iris and I'm new as well! I have been roleplaying for about 4 years now (I'm 16) and I'd love to role play with you! :D

Greetings and salutations!

Welcome to RP Nation, where Roleplay is our business.

You've found us, congratulations for choosing the best RP site on the whole intertubes, we're glad you're here and a part of the expanding universe that is RP Nation. Also, now you're officially one of the cool kids.

Before you being your quest to becoming one of the old hats here at RPN, please do take a second and take a look at the site rules. You can find them here: INFO - Official Site Rules | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum.

Unlike the Pirate code, they aren't more like suggestions but rules that we take a bit seriously. If, however, you've got a few pieces of eight you'd like to swing our way, we're always more than happy to take it. (I said, the rules weren't suggestions, never said we weren't piratey mate).

Once you've had a glance over the rules there's more information to be had here: Site Questions & Information | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum. You can find something there to answer just about any question you might have.

Now then, I know that you have to answers that you're wanting answered now and the first is, you can join any RP that is open. You can find the different RP genres here: Roleplays | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

They're set up by genre so if you're looking for that Belgariad fandom RP (sorry, none yet exists here) then you'll know you aren't going to be looking in the futuristic genre. Each genre has an interest check at the top of the page and you can peruse this to see if anyone is wanting to create an RP.

If you are trolling the RPs and you just gotta make your own futuristic version of the Elenium, then you can pick the genre (future or fandom? I don't know!) and create an interest check. In the interest check you can tell the whole world about your RP and what you want to do with it. If you get enough people to say Aye! then you create your RP.

If you have any questions, issues, or concerns, don't hesitate to get in touch with either the moderators of your forum (the genre), the Super moderators, or even the admin staff. You can do that here: Site Questions & Information

Again, welcome to RPN and happy RPing.

Xylin

[QUOTE="Iris Hazel]Hi I'm Iris and I'm new as well! I have been roleplaying for about 4 years now (I'm 16) and I'd love to role play with you! :D

[/QUOTE]
i would love to roleplay with you as well! do you have any plots?

[QUOTE="Iris Hazel]Well it kind of depends on what you want to role play about

[/QUOTE]
i prefer realistic/modern but i'm willing to do most roleplays

solitary said:
i prefer realistic/modern but i'm willing to do most roleplays[/quote
Okay, I'm up for both, do you have a plot in mind or do you want to hear one of my ideas?

solitary said:
i'm kind of bad with plots so i would like to hear yours lol
Okay xD Now that I think about it, most of my plots have to do with romance...oops

[QUOTE="Iris Hazel]Okay xD Now that I think about it, most of my plots have to do with romance...oops

[/QUOTE]
Well...I do have some but they are okayish

[QUOTE="Iris Hazel]Well...I do have some but they are okayish

[/QUOTE]
it doesn't matter if its romance or not

solitary said:
it doesn't matter if its romance or not
Okay so I'll give two romance and two regular ones. One romance is we are childhood friends and one of us always liked the other and never told them, but at a party we played a game and we kissed, now we have come to terms with it...etc and another romance is that e come from two different clichés and we start dating and have to hide it. The two non-romance are kind of skeletons. We both wake up in a mysterious room and don't know where we are and we have to try to escape together. And the last one is that we get stranded on an island. Sorry that was so long

the first one sounds interesting. i only rp girls, that already with you?

[QUOTE="Iris Hazel]Okay so I'll give two romance and two regular ones. One romance is we are childhood friends and one of us always liked the other and never told them, but at a party we played a game and we kissed, now we have come to terms with it...etc and another romance is that e come from two different clichés and we start dating and have to hide it. The two non-romance are kind of skeletons. We both wake up in a mysterious room and don't know where we are and we have to try to escape together. And the last one is that we get stranded on an island. Sorry that was so long

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Iris Hazel]I only do girls too, it's fine

[/QUOTE]
okay :) could you pm me? i dont think i can send them atm lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back