... a wild roleplayer has appeared!

Syntra

Baba Yaga
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Yes, original, I know.
Um, hi. I'd like to say that I'm a seasoned roleplayer, but the truth is that I'm a bit rusty. You see, I used to roleplay all day every day when I was a teen, but then a lot of ugly things like theses and jobs happened and suddenly, I found myself not having time anymore. Now that I've earned my degree and a comfy job, I actually have time for enjoyable stuff again! Yay! Probably not for long as I apparently didn't learn from my experience and decided to go for Master's as well the next semester, but let's not delve into details for now. So here I am, looking to find my way into an old hobby I used to love. Uh, what else? I'm 24, I'm a weeaboo trash and a bug enthusiast. I used to raise butterflies as a kid and it was the coolest thing ever! I also like reading, writing (obviously) and long pointless conversations that are just meant to pass time. As you've probably guessed, I never shut up. I should, though, at least for the time being, since none of you are interested in my life's story, are you?
Well, hope to see ya around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back