A whole new world

Noches

meme queen
Hello! My name is Pau but you can just call me Noches or something.

I'm 19, turning 20 in a few months and am currently studying graphic design. I decided to join this site due to the fact that my long term rp partner and I fought really badly again (sigh, clashing of different world views) and I really can't bring myself to continue any of the rps with her. Rping helps me alleviate my anxiety so I'm feeling really queasy without being able to let everything out.

When it comes to my interests, I love music, art, and writing. My biggest obsession currently is BTS (can't live a day without them, ha). I typically don't do much of fandom rping anymore because I'm not involved in anything other than kpop and Harry Potter, but I have watched my fair share of anime and movies.

A little more about me: I come from Poland and I have lived here all my life, I often get angry at the situation in my country - especially being LGBT, it is pretty rough not having many rights.

I guess that's it, I hope I can find friends here :3

Hey, welcome to RPN! I'm Yukio, this site's (favorite) gay fetus. I just want to make this quick so I can go back to looking at memes.

If you have any questions, want to roleplay, or just chat, feel free to contact me! I'm always open to new friends. (:

Anyways, happy roleplaying!~

Welcome Noches Noches

It's cool to see another graphic designer here! I hope you find new friends here and have a fun time roleplaying and chatting with people!

Nice Aladdin reference?

Yeah, I'm a sucker for Disney!
I'm just beginning to become a graphic designer. I absolutely suck in 3d to be honest but I guess it all comes with practice, no?

I love Disney too! I wanted to say welcome to some of the new members here but when I saw your thread title I kinda just dove right in and clicked without hesitation, hahaha.

For graphic design, it depends on what you're working with. I always thought 3D was for animators? Like working with Maya? I do more flat designs, vector art, logos, typography, stuff like that.

Anyway, if you ever want to do a disney based RP/non-fandom RPs, feel free to send me a PM so we can discuss it further! Again, welcome! I hope you like it here!

I love Disney too! I wanted to say welcome to some of the new members here but when I saw your thread title I kinda just dove right in and clicked without hesitation, hahaha.

For graphic design, it depends on what you're working with. I always thought 3D was for animators? Like working with Maya? I do more flat designs, vector art, logos, typography, stuff like that.

Anyway, if you ever want to do a disney based RP/non-fandom RPs, feel free to send me a PM so we can discuss it further! Again, welcome! I hope you like it here!

Well, here's the thing, I do both in classes (and cry over bezier curves, goodness). We have general IT, animation and modeling, vectors, logos, packaging, traditional art, and whatnot all mixed in. It's kind of fun but sometimes tedious, especially while having millions of projects in Photoshop (the lecturer is nuts).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back