• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Wave of Change

cojemo

2000 IQ Killjoy Detective
In the small town of Gilmer, nothing of note ever happens. There are crimes, charity events, and everything else a regular town has. In Gilmer, there is Millennium high, one of only two high schools in the area, with a capacity of 250 students. The only thing of note about the school is that there are many clubs, and new ones open and close all the time.

One day, the school has a student wide field trip, with kids from all grades going for a hike in the forest. The students were split into random groups and sent with a teacher down separate paths. Your group is continuing on their path as the teacher talks about the diversity of the forest, when a meteorite falls from the sky. The teacher is killed, many are injured, and everyone is sent to the hospital. While some of the students are more injured than others, the survivors have gained something they never expected. powers, varying from kid to kid. Nobody else knows what they have gained, and the only people that would suspect it would be those who were also affected by the rock. Will they hide their power and adapt, use it to help others, or will they abuse it for their own gain?

This role play starts the first day the students are released from the hospital and return to school.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know that its kinda late to ask, but is this rp still open? I know a few people who might be interested, including myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back