• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A War Of Princes [REVIVAL] OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I don't even know what to say
the link to the new lore is right above the original post annie wtf

Welp... Time for some ass whoopings!

Dragons only have two forms: the dragon form and the human form. No humanoid-dragonoig (???????????) form.

We don't have sirens and mermaids anymore, only Sea-Elves. This means everything stays the same, but a) she can't turn int oa harpy and b) her mum could become an asshole Sea Elf instead. Everything else (including siren songs and the tail thing) stays the same.

Speaking of tails, sa-elves (too lazy to capitalize) can grow fish tails with a spell, but it's really necessary. Thought I'd bring it up because I'm too lazy to go edit the lore.
:| then I guess I'm out m8

I didn't see the playable races anywhere so I thought you were still using the ones from your last runabout, and thus that is the basis of my character. My character can't exist if sirens and mermaids aren't a thing. But thanks anyway

Also That Poppy That Poppy , you need to make sure all of your text is black and not any other color because half of your CS is illegible.

I didn't see the playable races anywhere so I thought you were still using the ones from your last runabout, and thus that is the basis of my character. My character can't exist if sirens and mermaids aren't a thing. But thanks anyway
And if sirens are a branch of Sea-Elves?

Im trying so hard to find a cool lightning storm gif to put in the background of my CS, but I just cant find a good one. Help plz

j97xx.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back