a very interesting site.

digimasterkage

from what i have gathered from moveing around the site this is a very intersting place. many people have created many worlds withen their roleplays. some drawing you in causeing you to think such a place exists. i myself belive that if these people wanted to. they could create novels beyond their time. i applaud this site and its many members.

p.s. please note that while this is true i only posted becasue i feel i should voice my opinion in this manner....that and im really really bored.

i have found an rp i wish to join though i am currrently waiting for a reply from the roleplays owner. thus the reason for the majority of my boredum. i can say that i am looking for another roleplay just in case the said roleplay is no longer active or is not recruiting.

Well inactive ones are in their own special location on the forum board. So unless you went there, chances are that it's still active. :)

Our members are nothing short of amazing. I gave them the canvas but they created the art.

I love the kind words in which you have provided.

Your friend

~Gg

Hellooo,

Welcome to the site!

Hopefully you find a roleplay that suits your fancy and if not you can always create one

Any questions, concerns or problems don't be afraid to ask!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back