Story A Vampire's Kiss

Fantasy

Mercedes_marie

Fantasygirl20
The world seemed empty and without meaning to 21 year old, Alexander Hough. Ever since his lover, Victoria died his life felt lonely and cold. A few centuries ago, she sacrificed herself to imprison an ancient evil vampire that was one of the firsts to walk the very earth. Unfortunately doing the ritual to put it away killed her. Frozen in time he lived on for centuries, until something wonderful came into his life.

His life was changed forever when Leah Evans was born. Alexander had remained close with his lovers family tree for centuries on after her death. He was one of their close and friendly allies. The moment he saw Leah as a baby, something changed inside him.. he felt something he hadn’t felt for a long time. A sudden bond grew as he watched her. He couldn’t explain it, it was like he had something to finally live for. After that day, he never left her side as long as he remained alive..

Concerns spread when they came to the knowledge that Leah was the last remaining one on her bloodline to free the evil vampire. She exhibited traits from Victoria which happened to be her ancestor. Alexander knew that one day there would be a time he had to protect her. People would come after her eventually and he had to be ready for it

Alexander then vowed to always keep her safe no matter what. As Leah grew older, he realized something that he never would’ve guessed before. She was a reincarnation of his dead lover. Alexander has always knew there was a strong bond between them both. He would do anything.. be anything she wanted. A brother, a friend, a protector.. as Leah reaches maturity though, his feelings for her grew into something bigger.. love

🔷🔷🔷

Hello there! If you’ve read this far, I’m proud.

A couple things you must know before messaging me: be descriptive, no one liners ever, you’d be playing Alexander

If you’re interested in talking and further discussing the rp let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back