A Vampire and a Fae Walk Into a Bar

Sorry, having exams period so studying like mad. @_@ No time to really do anything else. I'll try and reply around Halloween when i have a small break.

Just posting an update to all my RPs: I have two weeks of testing. One week of the last "normal" exams and finals the following week. After The send Tuesday of December I'll be free until my Spring Semester.

Sorry for being inactive. Lots of things happened within a short period of time followed by being out of state for a bit. I should be getting back into RPing finally. /shot

I feel really bad. I did not forget about this RP but over the winter things became... complicated. Basically, I found out I was pregnant pretty early on due to severe morning sickness which basically resulted in me being sick all day everyday. Even with medication designed for this problem I was still pretty ill and barely had any energy to do anything. Add onto this that my actual PC hard drive is starting to give me a blue screen of death every 15 mins and a oncoming military move due to my husband being transferred I've had little time to do much of anything or the energy to.

Once my semester ends and we get our house listed on the market around May I should be back in action for RPs since my morning sickness has improved greatly after getting through the first trimester (though there are still some rough days where I do have to rest and take medication).

I understand if you wish to end the RP. If you don't let me know.

I'm sorry I wasn't on yesterday, but believe me, I do wish to continue this RP. You are an amazing writer and it was a delight writing with you. I wish that you feel better soon, and congratulations on your pregnancy. I will gladly wait for your return, since writers like you rarely come around. Please, dont worry. I'll be here when you return.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back