A Typical Greeting

Melldere

Tsundere Lover
Hello to all who come across this topic. I am but a simple roleplayer hoping to make some new friends as well as have some tender moments in roleplays. I've a weakness for romance and anything of relation to romance, and I urge to favor this community with passionate, enjoyable and memorable times.

I am not new to the community. I truly wish that I was, knowing how undevoted I was, and although I still lack devotion, I have made great improvements and would like nothing more than to rejoin this fine community.

Please don't think of me as professional from my manner of speaking. I simply want to make a nice and formal first impression.

I would say welcome back, but I'll be treating this as a fresh start for you, seeing as you yourself have deemed it so. I welcome you to the lovely RpN community, Melldere, and I do hope you find yourself enjoying your time here.

Now then, with the formal greeting out of the way... I would like to say that my friend/sister White Masq is the true Tsundere of RpN, granted she denies it a lot, lol. Though more Tsunderes, Kuuderes, etc. are welcome. Only thing I'd have a problem with is if you were a Yandere; I can't stand the idea of being around another Yandere more than two seconds. Makes my blood boil with rage, it does. A few exceptions, of course, though only those that I deem as harmless toward me because of aligning interests, being less skilled in the art of murder, or being an individual I deem as one of those on RpN that I love and/or want to kill. (Generally a bit of both ^~^)

But anyway, I hope your time here is well-spent, it's really a lot of fun if you can just dedicate even like, thirty minutes of your day to here alongside two or three minutes every so often to check in on things/discuss story-based material and/or random stuff.

I appreciate that you're treating me as a newcomer. It's very nice to meet you, Kiyoko.
The title "RPN's Resident Tsundere" came from the short time that I've been in the community. I showed a lot of love for the personality, and someone had recommended that I give myself that title. Also, you need not worry about me being Yandere. I feel the same about them for a different reason. It's simply because I fear them. Hopefully, that fear won't get in the way of anything.

I might be wrong about this, but I believe it's a simple, shy and loving personality that also falls under loner.

Kiyoko would know more than me, probably.

I might be wrong about this, but I believe it's a simple, shy and loving personality that also falls under loner.

Kiyoko would know more than me, probably.

The shy one is Dandere, although Dandere is very reliant on those whom they can manage become friends with.

Hey Mell, it's nice to meet you (: I'm completely new to the site, so I'm just trying to wander around and familiarize myself haha. How's it going? 

Google said kuuderes come off as emotionless, acting very cold, blunt and cynical

In some cases, yes, but that's not at all accurate of all Kuuderes. More often than not they simply don't show much emotion at all toward anyone besides whom they care for, in which case usually they still don't show too much. The blunt and cynical bit is only true in some cases, other cases they just go off of facts in a non-blunt but non-beat-around-the-bush kind of way, sort of like how I could say 'it's rather cold and cloudy, might snow soon', they'd normally say 'it looks like it'll snow soon', where as the more blunt type would say 'it's going to snow'.

Very poor example, I know, but I hope it makes sense in that they're generally more direct about things.

Haha... I might be interested, though don't really be all too expecting of guaranteed participation as I have a good bit on my plate.

Hey Mell, it's nice to meet you (: I'm completely new to the site, so I'm just trying to wander around and familiarize myself haha. How's it going? 

It's certainly nice to meet you too, and welcome to RPNation. 
I feel great. I've already found some nice people to talk to. Might I ask how you are feeling?

It's certainly nice to meet you too, and welcome to RPNation. 
I feel great. I've already found some nice people to talk to. Might I ask how you are feeling?

I'm good, if not up far too late for my sleep schedule xD kinda intimidated by the format, a little disorienting compared to what I'm used to but I'm doing my best to figure it out lmao.

I'm good, if not up far too late for my sleep schedule xD kinda intimidated by the format, a little disorienting compared to what I'm used to but I'm doing my best to figure it out lmao.

Like anything else, it will take time to get used to. I wish luck on you that you get comfortable with the format soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back