A title is required, oh dear.

Youseibun

Furry Trash
Hey, 

I'm a clumsy, average, chubby bunny from the UK.
I'm 18 years old, female, and you can call me Mutton.

> I am furry trash
> I like food
> I guess my favourite genre(?) for roleplay would be slice of life x romance, or fantasy. 
> I prefer using my own characters as opposed to already existing ones.

I don't know what to say really, I'm friendly, open to anything, new to roleplay and I have far too many unused characters, so... I thought I'd give this a whirl and hope for the best :3 <3

Er... whelp. That's me. 

Who're you and what do you like to eat for breakfast? 

* I will probably edit this with more info, at some point, I just really don't know what you want to know about me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there, Mutton, it's a pleasure meeting you. Hope you have a spectacular time here and put those unused characters to good use.

Oh, and my favourite thing to eat at breakfast is either toasted brioche with chocolate spread, or muesli. And I'm . . . Faceless, your average roleplayer. Just going to add a list of useful links you might like to check out to get used to the place.

If you are concerned about news or updates, here's the place to go: https://www.rpnation.com/forum/23-site-questions-information/

If you are looking for interest check regarding one on one RP, this is the place to check out. If you're not familiar with the setup it's essentially just you and another person tackling a plot: https://www.rpnation.com/forum/67-looking-for-partners/

And finally, this is where you'll find the interest checks revolving around entire group roleplays or varying genres: https://www.rpnation.com/forum/330-looking-for-group/

It's also good to familiarize yourself with the different functionalities of the editor, like the post it notes and tabs, so make sure to read up on that. Other than that, you're all set to go. Just remember to follow the rules and stay on the right path. Hope to see you around here.

Yo. You can call me coke. I'm a bored 18 male lurker desperately waiting for peeps I'm in an RP with to get back online after only a couple hours from their last post (RWBY rp if you're interested)

Breakfast sucks. Really, like everything except for good, lightly sweetened cereal is greasy and disgusting af. Bacon is also the obvious exception. Lunch and dinner are top tier.

So yeah, cherios and bacon in a bowl of milk for me. Maybe a banana. What do you do for fun? I'm going to take a WILD guess and say it's... writing? Eh?

Yo. You can call me coke. I'm a bored 18 male lurker desperately waiting for peeps I'm in an RP with to get back online after only a couple hours from their last post (RWBY rp if you're interested)

Breakfast sucks. Really, like everything except for good, lightly sweetened cereal is greasy and disgusting af. Bacon is also the obvious exception. Lunch and dinner are top tier.

So yeah, cherios and bacon in a bowl of milk for me. Maybe a banana. What do you do for fun? I'm going to take a WILD guess and say it's... writing? Eh?

Is this how I reply? We'll soon find out. 

Actually, funnily enough I don't write at all, genuinely only just started the whole bamboozle because my IRL friend recommended I use my characters in something other than art. :3
For fun I will usually sleep, or watch a really dumb cheesy netflix show, I draw and I like to colour. ^_^  

Bacon and cheerios in a bowl sounds so gross, I'm most definitely going to try it. 

i eat  hlaba nd buterbrod ,somtimes kielbasa nd drink kompot ,,hbu

wot rps u into  /?

I've never RP'd before, but I guess I'd love to try something slice of life/romance, oh! Or anything fantasy based. 

I'd like to use my own characters as opposed to already existing characters. ~

Hello there, Mutton, it's a pleasure meeting you. Hope you have a spectacular time here and put those unused characters to good use.

Oh, and my favourite thing to eat at breakfast is either toasted brioche with chocolate spread, or muesli. And I'm . . . Faceless, your average roleplayer. Just going to add a list of useful links you might like to check out to get used to the place.

If you are concerned about news or updates, here's the place to go: https://www.rpnation.com/forum/23-site-questions-information/

If you are looking for interest check regarding one on one RP, this is the place to check out. If you're not familiar with the setup it's essentially just you and another person tackling a plot: https://www.rpnation.com/forum/67-looking-for-partners/

And finally, this is where you'll find the interest checks revolving around entire group roleplays or varying genres: https://www.rpnation.com/forum/330-looking-for-group/

It's also good to familiarize yourself with the different functionalities of the editor, like the post it notes and tabs, so make sure to read up on that. Other than that, you're all set to go. Just remember to follow the rules and stay on the right path. Hope to see you around here.

Thank you very much beeb! I'll check that out now :3
Also, brioche is my favourite thing ever. <3

I've never RP'd before, but I guess I'd love to try something slice of life/romance, oh! Or anything fantasy based. 

I'd like to use my own characters as opposed to already existing characters. ~

hmu in inbox ,,if find smth ill let uno x

Bacon-rios was a bluff, but peanut butter bacon sandwiche is about the only unusual mix that I've tried and it is actually delish. Very unhealthy. An delish.

My assumption was completely off. Dog gonnit.

What are your character's setting from? Modern? Fantasy? I'm guessing you could definitely try what we got around here save for Fandom, which obviously using pre-existing lore (but not always existing characters).

Bacon-rios was a bluff, but peanut butter bacon sandwiche is about the only unusual mix that I've tried and it is actually delish. Very unhealthy. An delish.

My assumption was completely off. Dog gonnit.

What are your character's setting from? Modern? Fantasy? I'm guessing you could definitely try what we got around here save for Fandom, which obviously using pre-existing lore (but not always existing characters).

Bacon-rios is a dish I'd love to see in hell's kitchen.

THESE CHEERIOS ARE SO SOGGY, I cant think of anything witty.

My characters are furry trash, my main beeb Candy lives in an upcycled scrap metal treehouse she built herself, and it's in a junkyard. I'd say she could fit in to modern day, or apocalyptic settings best, although she does have a pretty swaggy mage outfit, so fantasy is also an option. 
I don't mind using my characters for multiple RP's/different universes. 

I don't mind using pre-existing lore, but ecch using somebodies elses characters ;; nooo. Unless its Gossip Girl, then I'm all in. (I am cheesy watcher of netflix help me)

d780bdd160fcbc9064465edb874dd259.jpg

I can't associate myself with furry trash, even self proclaimed ones. Good day, madam!

Nah but I don't think I got anything fitting the bill you'd be interested in, even though I only have... like 3 roleplays I'm in so that's not a surprise and hay long sentences. I hope you find some cool peeps into literal junkyards and stuff. :^)

d780bdd160fcbc9064465edb874dd259.jpg

I can't associate myself with furry trash, even self proclaimed ones. Good day, madam!

Nah but I don't think I got anything fitting the bill you'd be interested in, even though I only have... like 3 roleplays I'm in so that's not a surprise and hay long sentences. I hope you find some cool peeps into literal junkyards and stuff. :^)

Jesus christ, that meme is beautiful.

Im sorry for being fur-trash fam <3 Maybe one day I will make a human chara, but for now... Im all bunny and sheep. -w- lmfao <3

Welcome to RpN, YouseiBun! I hope you enjoy it around here, always love having new members~

On a side note, I LIKE FOOD TOO!

And bunnies.

And sheeps.

Although I have met many different kinds of furries, I don't particularly mind them unless they're like, #1 trash and do all that... uh, weird fetish stuff. Yeah, I've seen a lot of things.

Roleplaying is a lot of fun once you get the ropes. It's complicated, yet simple. It's confusing that way but if you find the right people to do it with, it can be tons of fun! :D

" A title is required, oh dear."

That is why I decided to reply to a thread, you'r better than I.  

Food, now my drug since I quit drinking.

"I drink too much that's why I am in sales, I am in sales becuase I drink too much."

It never ends.

hello, how are you? oh your good? i'm good too, that makes things easier...i guess maybe

i like muffins but i usually have a breakfast sandwich for breakfast

Users who are viewing this thread

Back