• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Tale of Friendship: Mesmerizing Merfolk (out of character chat!)

yay véron is complete! i will get my human done tomorrow, or sometime before the 7th. (:

Woo, I finished Areum. ^^ I have enjoyed reading about all of your characters~

So, is it okay with everyone if we start either the 8th or 9th of October?

I plan to begin when the sun is setting, and our merfolk appear in the pool that belongs to our human characters. The year is 2018, and summer is nearly over. I will describe their house as much as I can, and what their neighborhood is like. :3 Does anyone have any questions or suggestions? I'm excited for this one lol. *falls over*

iZie_b00 iZie_b00 h2h0e h2h0e raven flame raven flame Abyss Abyss ascaredbeing ascaredbeing Juju Juju seasonedcat seasonedcat Dano Dano

What if we start with the king gathering the mers and telling them what is going on and so they can be introduced to eachother before hand?

All sounds good to me! Except how are they going to discover the merfolk in their pool? Like one of the human characters walk out there, or the merpeople break in?

raven flame raven flame I will be posting either tonight or in the morning. ^^ Oh, and I want to begin when they first get to the pool... simply because this way no one has to wait to post.

It was good! Should we (the human people) wait for more of the merpeople to tell their backstories and their experience surfacing in the world and whatnot before posting?

iZie_b00 iZie_b00 Dano Dano raven flame raven flame ascaredbeing ascaredbeing h2h0e h2h0e So, it isn't like me to say I will post a certain time and not do so. ._. My apologies. Now that we know who all is participating, though, I will be posting regularly. I hope this role play turns out fun and exciting.

So, I'll post tomorrow before work. :3 and will be sure to post regularly.

Sorry for the delay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back