• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Survival Story... (Zombie Apoc RP)

KayIa

Sagittarius & Openminded
RULES

1) Follow all rpnation rules

2) No god modding/invincible characters, seriously- everyone and everything has a weakness

3) No one's perfect, meaning you can't always win a fight and you can't always walk away from a battle without injuries- it's inevitable that you will get hurt, just like in the real world

4) Stay active- please post semi daily, I don't wanna end up with a dead rp like I always do

5) If you wanna leave the rp, just tell me so we don't end up with people being stuck in situations they can't get out of just because you decided to go MIA

6) If you haven't posted for a whole week without an explanation I won't hesitate to kill off your character and delete your CS, because of rule 5

7) Don't kill anyone character without the ow nerds consent, but also realize that your character can die

8) HAVE FUN! ^-^

STORY

It never really worried you whenever you saw zombie movies, shows, and such. Or maybe it did but you were too afraid to admit it. Either way, you never really expected it to become a real thing in the real world. Well, too late for changing your mind because it is. You live in the US in the dairy state, Wisconsin, and the infection is spreading quick. This is your first day you've ever seen a rotting corpse try to eat everyone alive in sight.

This is your first day of the real life zombie apocalypse.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back