• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Summer To Remember

If everyone is still with this, I'll just go ahead and timeskip to somewhere where it'll hopefully easier to write about again (probably the hotel)

But yeah... that's if people are still here...

@Dethbycoffee Sounds good, I'll go ahead and advance the plot and then you can all feel free to post again, but I'll wait for you if you had something else at the fair you wanted to write about?

MidnightAnew said:
@Dethbycoffee Sounds good, I'll go ahead and advance the plot and then you can all feel free to post again, but I'll wait for you if you had something else at the fair you wanted to write about?
Not that I can think of right now, so I'll go ahead and wait for the plot advancement :D

Alright, so we're moving forward! And I'd like to move a little faster with the plot events so we hopefully don't run out of things to post about- so we're going to the hotel with my next post. Guys will share a room, and girls will share a room. In the morning, we'll hit the road again for a few posts and then one more road stop in the afternoon. We'll arrive at the beach house at night.

After this post, I probably won't tag you in OOC to ask if you're still in anymore- it makes me feel like I'm being annoying >.<' But yeah, if you're still in this RP, just wait for my next post and then please post and we'll carry on at a quicker pace.

@Stew @LittleWolfie @Ravian @JadeWuvsCookies

Did I ever write secrets for my 2nd character, Nick? I dont remember and it's not in his CS anymore (if they were there...) xD If I hadn't, just let me know and I'll whip some secrets for him up real quick :D

Dethbycoffee said:
Did I ever write secrets for my 2nd character, Nick? I dont remember and it's not in his CS anymore (if they were there...) xD If I hadn't, just let me know and I'll whip some secrets for him up real quick :D
Yes, I have them. I probably forgot to PM them to you- I'll do that now!

Hey everyone, glad to see this moving along nicely! We'll leave the hotel pretty soon but I was just thinking about the plot a little and wanted to ask your opinion. I was thinking of skipping Road Stop #2 and just going straight to the Beach House, and just including some of the activities that were going to be at Stop #2 as things to do at the beach instead.

So yeah, let me know what you think! I just want to make sure you guys don't feel like the plot is moving to slow or anything, so I was just looking for any feedback you have on that. Thanks!~

I don't mind at all, whatever we do! :D I like where the pace, and it's okay if it speeds up or slows down a little. I'm easy enough to go to with the flow. xD

@MidnightAnew and @SimplyMusicality

To the wonderful runners of this RP... School has started for my kiddo, and I'll be returning to beauty school on the first... I don't think this will affect my ability to respond to this rp much, but if it starts to impact my ability, just let me know and I can/will kindly retreat to keep from holding up the story. I just wanted to inform you of that :D Thanks!

Dethbycoffee said:
Is this still running?
I kind of assumed everyone was losing interest/getting busy because I feel like there's only a few people who seem to be consistently invested. And if that is the case and everyone is busy now or has moved on, I understand and am not bothered by it at all! I appreciate the time everyone has put into this, and I respect each of you as writers and people :)

For awhile I've been a bit uncertain at how interested most people are in this RP- I understand that I could have done some things better as far as pacing, but I feel like I've had to coax the RP along more than I thought I would have to. Of course, I could be wrong and people are interested, just in their own quiet ways. And I do recognize that some people are quite responsive and I really appreciate that, but from a GM perspective it's hard for me to tell if even half of the players are enjoying themselves. And for me, that's what it's all about- I want you guys to have fun, or it's not worth it.

And personally, my activity on RPN has declined significantly, so I may or may not be able to find the energy to get this going again; I'd probably need some help. If there are enough people still looking to continue this RP, I will either reorganize and try again or I can let someone else have the idea and run it as the new GM if I can't re-spark my inspiration.

Since that appears to be the case, for the time being, I'm going to remove the thread from my watched list... If this picks up or starts over, please do shoot me a message :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back