a stranger is her savior [Inactive]

Daniel smiled back and hugged her tightly. "I... don't go back.." A few tears fell from his eyes. daniel reached closer to Essence and kissed her gently. It was.. Love? Yeah.. Love.. Although the road to the end would be long and hard... Daniel knew if they stayed together.. Maybe they'll reach the end of the road.

"Yeah.. I can understand that.. But being careful should be easy enough right? Daniel looked over at the door. They were safe.. I mean who would attack somebody else in their home?

Daniel nodded slowly. "I'll remember that.. But an artist! Can also be dangerous...Well.. not really?" Daniel chuckled.

Optimistic.. That is what he should be. Atleast for both of them. "I'll take care.. I might not be strong as him, but he is slow.."

Daniel blinked a few times. "I'll need a map of that.. I think we established that universally, I am bad at finding my way around everything.." Daniel pondered a thought for a moment. "Do I have to worry about contacts of his? He seemed to be the type that had people around.."

"well the thing is he only hangs out in certain parts of town. so his buddies do too! i'll show you where some other time. for now i just want to be with you." i sit next to you and lean against you. i curl up like a kitten and close my eyes.

Daniel smiled.. "Yeah.. It's probably best to relax now.. " Daniel closed his eyes.. the silence only broken by his and essence's breath at times.. It was truly magnificent.. Daniel wished this would last forever, but a new day would arise.. But for now.. He just wanted peace to be with Essence..

Daniel opened his eyes. He blinked for a few seconds. Geez.. Daniel thought.. Did we really fall asleep?.. I guess it must've been something big.. Daniel slowly and quietly stood up.. In a low voice he mumbled to himself; "Well.. Today?... I yeah I had to draw those two requests.." Daniel cracked his back.. Sleeping while sitting up is not really my way... Daniel slowly touched his bandaged head. "Right, that doesn't matter."

Daniel opened the door to his *office* It was more of a mess room with different papers and canvases was taped to the walls, in the middle the wooden paint support stood in the middle of the room with two tables by its side. One with different painting tools, drawing tools and such, the other table had paper and canvases. "Well.. Get to work then, paintings don't finish themselves..." Daniel sighed and settled himself down.

I woke up and notices you weren't there. I get up and walk around noticing you in your office. I lean against the door frame watching you.

Daniel stared at the unfinished painting for a while. He le out a heavy sigh and turned slighly, noticing Essence standing in the doorway. "oh.. Good morning Essence.. Did you sleep well?"

"Ah..." Daniel looked back at the painting. "I've never got so much work done in such a short time.." He turned his attention back to Essence and studied her again. "Essence? While I was at the.. Art gallery, right?" Daniel smiled as he continued. "I showed them that drawing I made of you.. They said they wanted to see me make more portraits...Of you, that is.." Daniel blushed and looked down at the floor. "I thought.. If you wanted to..." Daniel went silent.. Unsure on how to continue it.. He fiddled with the brush in his hands.

This role play has been marked "inactive". Inactive role plays are defined as "role plays showing 0 activity within a 30 day period".

Please contact an @Rp Moderator if you feel this was a mistake or if you would like to have your role play reactivated.

Thank you for your participation within the RpNation!

This role play has been marked "inactive". Inactive role plays are defined as "role plays showing 0 activity within a 30 day period".

Please contact an @Rp Moderator if you feel this was a mistake or if you would like to have your role play reactivated.

Thank you for your participation within the RpNation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back