• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

A Strange Request! (Looking for 1x1 partners)

ForsakenWings

Voice in the Deep
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi guys! Forsakenwings back (hopefully back for awhile)!!

Before we get down to what happens, let's get some background. Just a few days ago I was searching through the app store on my phone and came across a particular game. Those of you familiar with Neko Atsume (Kitty Collector), then you'll understand the concept of the game I found. Notice Me Senpai is a senpai collector in which you can meet senpais in your cafe and raise their love by putting out items in your cafe that they like. Eventually they'll leave you a note as your love levels increase and eventually a CGI with some visual novel like text. It was super cute and is the basis of my idea.

So, what am I really planning? Well, playing this game made me think I need more practice roleplaying a guy. The roleplay I had in mind was perhaps a more slice-of-life roleplay with maybe a school-centric and romantic background to it (possibly harem/love conflict/ friendship depending). The settings that may take place is a nice quiet town with a cafe involved for school students to come to often. I would normally play female for a roleplay such as this, but I would like to try making several characters for you to interact. I would love if there was a good amount of characters that my partner could play as well and maybe indulge in portraying tropes like the game has (Student Council Senpai, Nerd-Senpai, etc.) and that I will be trying as well. That being said, I will be trying to play male roles for this, but would appreciate a female part if my partner so lets me/ compromises with me.

I will warn that I'm not quite experienced with same sex relationships, but with some planning (maybe even convincing), I could perhaps try. Although, I preferably would like to play heterosexual characters because it is within my comfort zone.

Altogether, I can promise you at least one paragraph (I tend to mirror, so at most maybe even 5 paragraphs) within a reply and hope you can do the same for one paragraph. I will warn you that my situation is a bit frantic, so my reply schedule is quite limited. I work part-time in retail for weekends and school in the middle of the week. I will estimate it to hopefully 3 replies in a week, and possibly more depending. Just follow RPNation's rules as well, and we should be in the A-Okay!

Feel free to PM me for a more private discussion or comment here your interest. Thank you guys so much and I hope you all find the roleplay you'd like.

Additonal note: I'm also looking for a Miraculous Ladybug roleplay to do. Perhaps mostly centered on OCs, rather than main characters.

Last edited by a moderator:
I need experience role playing as a female character, so I'm totally up for this! Do you want to do the RP in a pm or thread? Just link me what ever you prefer. Im on spring break so I can RP for a while tonight.

I'd love to do this with you. My schedule is crazy hectic too since I'm in college. However I'm on spring break right now so I have a bit more time on hand as of now. PM me if you're still looking!

Update 4/3:

Miraculous Ladybug roleplays are still open if anyone is interested!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back