A Stain of Red - OOC

Niropi

Professional Wall Licker.
<p>

@Niropi, please edit this post to include any OOC information

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
Yays we got a crime solver now I'm gonna be on later but the rp can start now when ever

Made a post lol sorry if anything is miss spelled dI'd it all on my cell phone will edit later when I get to a comp

Last edited by a moderator:
I realize that I didn't have an appearance for him so i put some gifs up :0)

The deeper in we go for this rp I feel the more intense and dramatic it will become I'm so stoked!

I can't wait for the saucy stuff to happen~ I'm excited too! I feel like the Julian OC will sniff out us like a bloodhound x,DD

I just created two more people Mila and Diana i gave them diffrent color text so they are easier to tell apart of who im playing as. Im hoping they will add to the story :D

I had found the link to the character profiles please copy them and put them into a new thread  in the character section of the rp page <3

Some coding formats  do not work for this new update so you may need to edit and fix it.

@PopcornandCaramel @Alexsu @ReverseWells @Couldyoustfu sorry for things dying down for a bit i've been super busy the past couple of weeks and this new system has still had me a bit wonky, because i'm not getting the email notifications like i use to over new posts. I've taken note of @PopcornandCaramel speeding the time frame up, and i've followed suit with another long post. the beginning of an rp is hardest when you are developing a character and a story, if you all would like to make more characters to be more involved into the story i am not opposed, or if you want to develop your characters story you are more than welcome to. if your having any issues with the page please notify me through PM and i'll try to help solve it. :)  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back