• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings A Soulmate Forever (OOC and Character Sheet)

WinterWonder75

Intereset Check: Multiple Settings - A Soulmate Forever

This is where the main discussion is going to happen for the roleplay as well as the character sheets will be posted shortly. Please note, that there is NOT a discord server for the OOC. I don't think that it will be necessary for the roleplay and I like to keep things all under one umbrella. Hold on with me as I load in more information and some extra details that were not in the interest check.

Main Idea of Roleplay(copied and pasted from interest check):
You and your soulmate have been bound since the dawn of time. Every time you die, you are reincarnated into something or someone new. But there are some consistencies. You are powerful otherworldly beings but don’t remember your powers/past selves until reunited with your soulmate. In each life, you are considered royalty to the planet of Panharmonicon, an Earth replica where magic exists. You don’t know who your soulmate is, but you two always reunite, no matter the circumstances. A single touch will remind yourselves of who you are.

This time, a great shift in the universe happens, and something terrible goes wrong. You are reincarnated on Earth, away from your home planet, and when you meet/touch, though your powers slowly starts coming back, your memories do not. Will you be able to reconnect fully before time runs out? What is happening to your home planet without you? Will you ever find your way home?

There will be multiple arcs in this roleplay. The first arc will be a casual slice of life as you discover yourselves and your powers. It will move onto fantasy/sci-fy when the second/third arc takes place to build yourselves up, return home, and defeat the "big bad." (I have an idea of what I want it to be, but open to suggestions still).

Rules of the roleplay:
  1. Follow all RPN guidelines and rules
  2. Godmodding/OP characters: Well, that's a tricky one, since it all depends on the character that you are playing. Technically when combined, the soulbounds (all six) are basically immortal/unstoppable. However, individual characters should still have weaknesses.
  3. Killing/fighting other characters: This should NOT be happening at all. Even though every character is different, all characters are essentially heroes in this roleplay, bound to save the world/universe (even the Earthlings will have a big role).
  4. Character limit: Please do not ask to add more soulbound characters, once the slots are chosen, they will be stuck. The diplomats and earthlings can be added upon however.
  5. When filling out the character sheet, simply put which role you are applying for (diplomat, earthling, or soulbound). The actual numbers are going to be determined randomly by me.
  6. You can only have ONE character from the main cast (the soul bounds), but you can apply for multiple roles with the earthlings and diplomats. Maximum of three characters per person please
  7. If more rules are added, you will be notified. For now, have fun, and may the odds ever be in your favor~ (for the application of course, this isn't actually a Hunger Games rp)

Character List:
  1. Soulbound 1 (paired with 6)
  2. Soulbound 2 (paired with 5)
  3. Soulbound 3 (paired with 4)
  4. Reserved for myself (paired with 3)
  5. Soulbound 5 (paired with 2)
  6. Soulbound 6 (paired with 1)
  7. Panharmonicon Diplomat 1
  8. Panharmonicon Diplomat 2
  9. Reserved for myself (side character)
  10. Earthling 2 (side character)

Role Specifics:
  1. Soulbounds: Soulbounds are a group of six beings that are stuck together forever, across the multiverse. Since the dawn of time, they have been connected in a multitude of ways. However, each person has a main "partner," this could be platonic or romantic. The six of them have lived thousands of lives together, all reincarnating around the same time as each other. Please note, this means, that they will have similar ages (no more than 3 years apart). The rules have been simple: find each other, restore memories/powers, and prepare for the inevitable evil that comes for them. Though it is possible that they have had a 'peaceful' life, something usually comes about to stir up trouble. With immense powers...comes immense responsibility. Maximum of 5 powers, which should be some type of progression. For example, the powers though different, not all five should cause absolute terror.
  2. Diplomats: They normally wouldn't even need diplomats, but since the first time, the soulbounds were born on Earth and not Panharmonicon. This group will use their advanced technology and magic to find the soulbounds and bring them back to Panharmonicon. They are on a very important mission and MUST succeed at all costs to bring the memories of the soulbound restored before bringing them back home. Maximum of 3 unique magical abilities.
  3. Earthlings: Though they don't wield a lot of powers or unique abilities, they are attached to one of the soulbounds in this current life. This could be a friend, family member, or even current lover. Unbeknownst to them, they will be whisked away on this journey, and perhaps find themselves with some upgrades along the way.

Character Sheet:
  • Name, age, gender (with pronouns please), romantic/sexual orientation, physical appearance that isn't in the photo
  • Appearance: it can be illustrated, animated, or realistic (I really don't care, just give it credit)
  • Personality
  • Background (of the current life)
  • Role applying for (diplomat, soulbound, earthling. If earthling, please describe who's soulbound they're connected too and how)
  • Powers (if applicable, remember it should be scaled)
  • Add any extra details if you'd like
  • If using code, please choose mobile friendly codes <:
P.S. I am looking to have two characters, a soulbound, and a Earthling! Please message via here or PM me if you'd like that soulbound x earthling character dynamic with me. I'm open to anything.

SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles Selee-01 Selee-01 comfortable comfortable CommanderNecro CommanderNecro Dovinique Dovinique Hazel_ Hazel_ Avythe Avythe RoninN7 RoninN7

Last edited:
WIP for characters

Character Sheet:
  • Name, age, gender (with pronouns please), romantic/sexual orientation, physical appearance that isn't in the photo
  • Appearance: it can be illustrated, animated, or realistic (I really don't care, just give it credit)
  • Personality
  • Role applying for (diplomat, soulbound, earthling. If earthling, please describe who's soulbound they're connected too and how)
Character Sheet:
  • Personality

Users who are viewing this thread

Back