• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Soul, and a Sword

fshlkafhalkf;lkasdjflkasdj

A Man in Love with the Sea and the Ships that Sail
In the age of the Gods, the divine blacksmiths crafted weapons so perfect for their masters, that each one possessed a soul, a pure shard of that which gave life, and being. However during a war which cast the gods from this world, their weapons shattered, seeding the earth with smaller souls, souls which would rise to become the children of man. However, these souls crafted of divine steel granted one gift besides life, each human born has the ability to conjure a weapon from deep inside themselves, a reflection of the state of their soul. No great kingdoms have risen, each person lives as far as their soul will take them, some lead peaceful lives, others seek to become great heroes. Will you summon the blade of your soul and stride towards the next Horizon?

[QUOTE="Aeri Rosevier]Interesting. What level do you plan to make this?

[/QUOTE]
I usually like to write somewhere between casual and detailed.

EclipseRising said:
Sounds interesting
I'm glad you like it, if this gets enough positive response I'll open a larger thread for it in the Fantasy section, otherwise I'll have a PM conversation between those who are interested.

MMmmm...currently debating on this. I'll see to it again once the thread is up to see if I'll fully join.

Yunn said:
MMmmm...currently debating on this. I'll see to it again once the thread is up to see if I'll fully join.
Mistic said:
I'm glad there's such an interest, I'll have the thread up in a bit, submit your characters and we'll be off to the races. Thanks so much.

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]Yo, I'm interested, if you still want people!

[/QUOTE]
Always looking for new members. Just submit your character when I have the thread up.

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]Yo, I'm interested, if you still want people!

[/QUOTE]
Yunn said:
Mistic said:
EclipseRising said:
Sounds interesting
[QUOTE="Aeri Rosevier]Interesting. What level do you plan to make this?

[/QUOTE]
Alright guys, the thread is up, so make your characters in there, and be ready to have some fun. *Dorky Camp Counselor*

[QUOTE="Shintaro Kisaragi]This world sounds really fascinating! I always wanted to participate in a roleplay like this.

[/QUOTE]
Just follow the link above and create your character, my good man, old sport, buddy boy, pal o' mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back