• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

How 'bout some Yaoi?

Versailles

Professional Procrastinator
Hello!

I'm looking for a literate/detailed MxM RP with plot. I usually write very long posts, but sometimes I just can't write more than two paragraphs, and I need someone who is okay with that. I'm very lenient when it comes to grammar mistakes as long as you make enough sense for me to understand and it doesn't happen so frequently. I'm looking for a romantic story with some darkness, drama and angst to it, if you want.

If we do use pictures, I'm fine with both anime and human/realistic photos.

Some plot ideas:

Boy #1 is a quiet, introverted, stereotypically nerdy kid in High School who's constantly being picked on by Boy #2. Boy#2 is dared by his friends to "date" or at least try and woo Boy #1 and turn him down once he's certain that Boy #1 is in love with him. However, Boy #2 starts to develop feelings for him. This is set in high school. I'd probably prefer to be Boy #1.

Captain of the pirate ship x Cabin boy. (Still thinking up a more detailed plot for this one. Give me your ideas!)

Doctor x Patient. (Not looking for this that much, but I'm still willing to try!)

Fandom pairings I adore:

Riku x Sora from Kingdom Hearts. (I would prefer to play as Sora.)

The two are still living on Destiny Islands before Riku gives into the darkness in KH1. Riku is struggling with his budding romantic feelings for Sora and, not knowing what else to do, is acting very cold and distant towards him. Basically the plot to the KH doujinshi named "Distance," but we'll change what happens of course.

Axel x Roxas from Kingdom Hearts. (I would prefer to play as Roxas.)

Sebastian x Ciel from Black Butler/Kuroshisuji. ( I would prefer to be Ciel, but I can give Sebastian a try if needed.)

M!Robin x Chrom from Fire Emblem. (I can be either.)

Gerome x Inigo from Fire Emblem. (I can be either.)

Last edited by a moderator:
DragonAgeInsquisitor said:
I would enjoy roleplaying Kingdom Hearts. I haven't done one in such a long time and it will be super fun.
Nice! Which pairing are you interested in?

Did you think my simple idea was all right or do you have anything you'd like to suggest? I'm open to pretty much any kind of plotline.

I do like and I believe I have read that doujinshi before a long time ago. I do like cold and distant Riku. It works with the way that Sora acts.

We can go with that one, then. And I agree. I think cheerful/bubbly/emotional personalities go perfectly with the colder ones that prefer not to express themselves very well, much like Riku.

I think I'd like to do a roleplay with you. I'd be willing to do a Ciel x Sebastion, which would be a first for me, but I think I'd love to try it.

Great! Would you like to incorporate some mystery or action into the plot or just have a mainly romantic sort of story?

Versailles said:
Great! Would you like to incorporate some mystery or action into the plot or just have a mainly romantic sort of story?
Some mystery or action could possibly be incorporated, if it would work well, I think.

Oooo...Black Butler RP...been awhile, my inner Sebastian would love to come out and play. I also do, if your interested though not needed, Sebastian/Grell, I also can RP as Undertaker...just food for thought...

Hahah, I'm totally up for another Black Butler RP! I'll take as many as I can get.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back